URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1440
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If Lyn & Karlyn win..."

Posted by Estee on 12-04-06 at 09:13 AM
...their first Early Show words will accuse the Race of discrimination and favoritism towards other by not having picked them as All-Stars.
...neither one of them will pay any taxes, then insist it's because the government owes them for having let Dustin & Kandice represent entire states.
...they won't notice for about twenty minutes because they'll be too busy beating Phil to death on the mat after his initial pause. 'We're team number what? You can't say it! You're not going to tell us we lost!'
...they will cancel other people's taxis, flatten tires, accuse them of being terrorists in order to keep them off flights, and then go on a seven-hour midair rampage if anyone makes the mistake of asking them whether they want the regular, Kosher, or vegetarian meal. It's a conspiracy to weaken them!
...their God will disavow all knowledge of their actions, plus this thread will self-destruct in five seconds.
...it will somehow be Dustin & Kandice's fault, because everything is Dustin & Kandice's fault.
...I will be accused of being a racist for starting this thread no less than ten times, one of which will very likely be by Lyn & Karlyn.
...Rob & Kimberly will be so depressed that they'll break up.
...Tyler & James will be so depressed that they'll break up.
...the Weavers will, under Race laws, be entitled to a do-over.

Let me know when it's over.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
Posted by Prof_ Wagstaff on 12-04-06 at 09:35 AM
Estee, you are clearly the raciest person on these boards!

More Tribephylanthropy!
Noooo! No do-overs for the Weavers!

Posted by aquariaqueen on 12-04-06 at 10:06 AM
I was wondering if your title should have been "If Lyn & Karlyn DON'T win.........."

Thanks to Seana for my sigpic!!!

Posted by Estee on 12-04-06 at 10:48 AM
I don't think they really care if they win or lose as long as they still get to complain afterwards.

Posted by Snidget on 12-04-06 at 10:51 AM
*nods*

I'm not sure they could be gracious winners.

There are those that no matter how blessed they are by good fortune will find something to complain and whine about.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

Posted by PlumBlossom on 12-04-06 at 02:47 PM
And, they will probably complain that they have to split $1 mil instead of each getting $1 mil.

courtesy of surveysez

Posted by zorayah on 12-04-06 at 10:09 PM
...and that they are setting a good example for their children.

Posted by Goofman on 12-05-06 at 02:34 AM
you had me untill you mention the wicked witch and her flying monkeys, thanks

Posted by HeavenlyGrl on 12-05-06 at 03:52 PM
If the Bamamama's win, I WILL believe in flying monkey's, because it is just freakin' impossible that they could win

Posted by maryellennaco on 12-05-06 at 05:02 PM
Awww. come on, now! Where's your faith in Reality Television??