URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1440
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"

Posted by tribephyl on 07-02-15 at 10:13 PM
Here it is...the reign of femininity! Becky and Shelli have control of the nominees, what's to come of this?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
Posted by kingfish on 07-03-15 at 08:23 AM
Odds are that James will be nomed.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 07-05-15 at 12:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-15 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

...wouldn't be surprised to see Jason nominated either, to be honest...I don't think that Shelly will nominate Audrey, but Becky could?

Posted by kingfish on 07-05-15 at 05:05 PM
Based on last week, Audrey will be working it against someone. Don't know who. Perhaps Jace's pal, Austin? Or maybe she's disillusioned with her alliance with Da'Vonne?

Posted by michel2 on 07-06-15 at 09:12 PM
So who was nominated?

"update 7.7.15"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-07-15 at 00:32 AM
HOH: Shelli and Becky
Orig. NOMs: John and Meg - Jason and Steve
BotB: Jason and Steve win, removing Becky from HOH and themselves from the block.
POV: John wins.
POV Ceremony: John uses POV on himself. Shelli replaces him with DaVonne.
Nominees: DaVonne and Meg
Target/Pawn: DaVonne looks to be the target, meaning Meg is the pawn...so who knows.
BBTakeOver: DaVonne receives call #7 and according to Kathy Griffin, that's the one that gets the last laugh.

"RE: update 7.7.15"
Posted by kingfish on 07-07-15 at 09:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-15 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

Da'Vonne gets call #7? No way! I'll eat a room full of hats if that wasn't engineered by production.

But anyway, this means that 3 voters selected by Da'Vonne can't vote against her.

So, I've forgotten the exact wording of the announcement.

1. Are the 3 votes just neutralized?

2. Or by not getting to vote Da'Vonne would they be forced to cast their votes for Meg?

If it's #1, with 9 votes total eligible and 5 for eviction there should still be enough to evict Da'Vonne.

If it's #2, and 3 of the 5 votes not to evict Da'Vonne in the bag, it would only take a miffed Becky + one to save her.

Somehow I get the idea that it's #1. Da'Vonne gets to select three voters that can't cast a vote.

Da'Vonne has three days to sway either 5 or 2 votes. But after watching her strategic train wreck of a game, it won't happen. I'm guessing that it will be unanimous to evict her anyway. Audrey could throw in another unexpected vote just to cause confusion as she did last time.

Don't like this twist, but it does introduce some basis for drama in the eviction, and room for doubt.

"RE: update 7.7.15"
Posted by michel2 on 07-07-15 at 10:38 AM

>Da'Vonne gets call #7? No way!
>I'll eat a room full
>of hats if that wasn't
>engineered by production.

I'm pretty sure all the hats are safe. In BB, we should always expect the interference. This was easy: Just wait until Da is the only one close to the phone.

>But anyway, this means that 3
>voters selected by Da'Vonne can't
>vote against her.
>So, I've forgotten the exact wording
>of the announcement.
>1. Are the 3 votes just
>neutralized?

When I heard the twist, that was what I thought it meant. Da will be able to rob three players of their "constitutional" right to vote. (Something our Conservatives here in Canada tried with their own version of the telephone twist in the last election!)

>Da'Vonne has three days to sway
>either 5 or 2 votes.
>But after watching her strategic
>train wreck of a game,
>it won't happen.

It's funny how everyone with an apostrophe in their name turns out to be a catastrophe. Na'Onka, J'Tia and now this one.

>Don't like this twist, but it
>does introduce some basis for
>drama in the eviction, and
>room for doubt.

Another thing we can always expect in BB is to have the house vote unanimously.

"Happy Birthday sweetie!"
Posted by suzzee on 07-07-15 at 03:43 PM

Yeah, you ain't "Floyd" but there ain't nobody like Kingfish! Hope it was a great birthday and the RRR Girls threw you a super bash. :-P

"RE: Happy Birthday sweetie!"
Posted by kingfish on 07-07-15 at 04:07 PM
Thanks. I'll be Floyd for you.

"RE: Happy Birthday sweetie!"
Posted by suzzee on 07-07-15 at 04:19 PM
Deal.