URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1438
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jodi and Christie in bed, AGAIN!"

Posted by petmama on 05-09-06 at 06:13 PM
Today's bedroom scene, starring none other than Jodi and Christie, was disgusting. Especially the way Christie kept stroking Jodi's hair. They looked like two lovers making up after a quarrel. Especially when Christie kissed Jodi's hands. Baaaaaaaaarf!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jodi and Christie in bed, AGAIN!"
Posted by kelleymac on 05-09-06 at 06:53 PM
I was hoping I was not the only one that noticed this. I think Chrisy is a lesbian. Jodie is just so starved for attention she does not realize it. But maybe she is too? oh my... NOT that there is anything wrong with that!!

Posted by AshLanie on 05-09-06 at 07:09 PM
>Today's bedroom scene, starring none other
>than Jodi and Christie, was
>disgusting. Especially the way Christie
>kept stroking Jodi's hair. They
>looked like two lovers making
>up after a quarrel. Especially
>when Christie kissed Jodi's hands.
>Baaaaaaaaarf!!!

Nods...did seem like two lovers making up after a quarrel.

Posted by tall_darkandscary on 05-09-06 at 07:31 PM
see ive always guessed christie as the bi one... given all her indulgences into everything else what makes you all think she wouldn t hunt that dog if she could....?

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-09-06 at 08:26 PM
It makes me wonder what is lacking in their own lives so much that they seem to seek out touch and contact with each other almost constantly. Is it a security issue? Or is it sexual?

I have very close friends. I've never cuddled in bed. Kissed their hands. Stroked their backs. We have hugged, kissed hello and once or twice passed out in a bed together after a long night at the bar. But I have never spooned with them!

Posted by Stubby on 05-09-06 at 11:43 PM
Well all... Speaking as a lesbian..from my point of view there seems to be more than friendship between them. This can be how a lesbian relationship starts between two woman who don't necessarily identify themselves as gay or bi.
Personally I think Christie could do better

Posted by JustBNMe on 05-10-06 at 00:41 AM
I was afraid Jodi was going to have a "Big O" when she had her eyes closed so tight when Christy was stroking her face and hair. I was waiting for her leg to start flapping too like a dog does when he scratches himself. I sure get tired of seeing her big fat a$$ reclined in a bad with someone. Doesn't she know that it is more sexy to keep some things private and a mystery to others? Geez

Posted by NicNac on 05-10-06 at 07:17 AM
As I was watching that scene, because of the way the camera kept zooming in on them touching, cuddling, stroking, I really did expect it to culminate in Jodi and Christie lip locked together on the bed with legs and arms entangled. I got some serious lesbian vibes from that little scenario. Maybe thats what they mean by "Starting Over Never Felt So Good!"

Posted by tac_2 on 05-10-06 at 12:49 PM
I couldn't care less what Christie's and Jodi's sexual preferences are but after yesterday I'm convinced more than ever SO should (and will) be cancelled. I would happily pound that last nail in SO's coffin if I could.

One thing is for sure, Christie is even dumber and more desperate than I thought. Talk about selling your soul.
And Jodi? Well, all I can say is there is nothing that liar could do that would impress nor make me believe anything she says.
Like I said, I don't care if she's gay or not but this I know, Jodi is a pervert and predator and it's no wonder she doesn't seem to have real life friends or speak much about her past.

Posted by Mama_Pita on 05-10-06 at 12:23 PM
Well, if you ask me, I think they have already done the Nasty probably numerous times, When one of them goes into the shower, the other slips quietly in, theres no telling. If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck ITS A DUCK!!! Think about when you start a new relationship, its all TOUCHY FEELY, and rubbing all over each other with big stupid grins on your face, well, thats what we are seeing, because ya'll keep saying it, and if WE are getting that feeling, then they are too

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 05-10-06 at 02:01 PM
"its all TOUCHY FEELY, and rubbing all over each other with big stupid grins on your face, well, thats what we are seeing, because ya'll keep saying it, and if WE are getting that feeling, then they are too"

I know that I am not getting the same feeling as they are! LMAO

Posted by tac_2 on 05-10-06 at 02:41 PM

>
>I know that I am not
>getting the same feeling as
>they are! LMAO
>

Maybe Christie can fend off the next attack by telling Jodi she has a 'headache'.

"WARNING - petmama "
Posted by Bebo on 05-10-06 at 03:12 PM
This topic was locked on the Individual Houseguest forum. Our guidelines clearly state not to start a new thread on a locked topic without the prior permission of a moderator. And as our FAQ points out, the same thing happening on a different day does not meet the definition of a new topic.