URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1435
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"2 blondes did wrong"

Posted by chasemccord on 11-29-06 at 02:53 PM
Two blonds did wrong when they sidelined the bama girls for that hour....beaaachheesss!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 2 blondes did wrong"
Posted by seahorse on 11-29-06 at 03:32 PM
They were playing smart and by the rules of the game. Also, Bama would have yielded the blondes if they had to chance. They said so, when they got the clue about the yield ahead when they were in first place.

Posted by dadams007 on 11-29-06 at 04:54 PM
they are just damn lucky it wasn't an elimination race ... damn lucky!

>Two blonds did wrong when they
>sidelined the bama girls for
>that hour....beaaachheesss!

"Thread moved here..."
Posted by IceCat on 11-29-06 at 05:13 PM
... from Fanatics.

"RE: Thread moved here..."
Posted by lordassmonkey on 11-29-06 at 05:55 PM
The Blondes are just a pain in the ........ You can filll in the blanks.
It was pointless to yeild Bama. They had noone else to do it for but it was pointless to do it to Bama. The Blondes should of gotten ahead of The boys or Rob and Kim and tried to do it to them.

Since they are the big competition. I'm glad the blondes got marked for elmination hopefullly they get knocked out this week

ShawnXmonkey
http://www.youtube.com/user/lordassmonkey

"Why was it pointless?"
Posted by Peetah on 11-29-06 at 07:10 PM
Seems to me if the Beauties hadn't gotten lost, the Bamas would have been last and potentially eliminated.

The racers don't know when the Non-elims will be.

The ones who should have used the yield was the Maddicts or McBickersons. They're the lameos in my eyes. Even though I'm rooting for the Beauties, that would have been the best strategy.

"RE: Why was it pointless?"
Posted by zorayah on 11-29-06 at 10:27 PM
Agree. It was a good strategic move for the blondes. Had they not made mistakes, they would have benefited in the end. The models should have made the yield.

Posted by jbug on 11-30-06 at 08:54 AM
How do you know it was for an HOUR?
All I've ever seen or heard is "till the sand runs out".
I can't believe it was that long as that would mean it took an hour for the others to finish the chariot race and it didn't appear to take that long. They all finished just before Bama's sand ran out.
Nope, not an hour! I'll never be convinced!!!! LOL
Maybe 15 to 30 minutes tops.

Posted by okaychatt on 11-30-06 at 09:18 AM
The hourglass empties after 30 minutes.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 11-30-06 at 12:06 PM
Considering it end just at the end of the chariot races, 15 minutes seems more likely.

One thing I don't know - are all yields the same length? 30 minutes seems a closer match for some of the yields past TARs but I have a hard time believing that the chariot race took so long.

Posted by okaychatt on 11-30-06 at 11:53 PM
<Considering it end just at the end of the chariot races, 15 minutes seems more likely.

The editing made the hourglass seem like the sand ran out right as the races ended. We really have no idea when it did end.

The yields are 30 minutes.

Posted by okaychatt on 11-30-06 at 09:19 AM
Let me get this straight. The BQs are beeetches because they used the yield in a tight race for final three.

But Bama wouldn't have been beeetches if they had used the yield for the same reason?

Posted by lordassmonkey on 11-30-06 at 12:48 PM

The point is the Yield in this leg of the race was so pointless. Just as pointless as the non elimantion round was nothing against the barbies..
ShawnXmonkey
http://www.youtube.com/user/lordassmonkey

"What was REALLY pointless"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 12-01-06 at 08:23 AM
was the location of the Yield, inside a facility that relied on Hours of Operation. Made as much sense as that number board in Hungary inside that train museum in TAR 6 (with the infamous gate) that everyone made a mad dash for.

But to be fair, there was no way the producers knew for sure what time of day they'd get to the Yield location; if it were late morning or mid-afternoon, I wouldn't be making this post.

So maybe it's better to say that the Yield location *ended up* being pointless.

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

"RE: What was REALLY pointless"
Posted by davwav02 on 12-01-06 at 01:53 PM
I agree. I believe the very least the producers could have done in a situation like this would be, as suggested by another poster, put a number board outside of the gate. At the very least, let the teams approach the yield in the order they arrived, even if they are all on each other's tails at that point.

I'm not really a huge fan of any teams this season, but I believe that the lead the Moms had, whether through luck or skill, and should have been somehow rewarded. I am having a difficult time recalling if we have ever had an instance before where the yield had occurred like this.