URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1434
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 13"

Posted by tribephyl on 09-17-14 at 00:43 AM
Finally, the puppet-master takes the royal seat as Derrick makes his move and grabs the HOH.

Now that his biggest competition is gone, looks like Caleb better get into beastmode this week if he wants any chance at making F3.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 13"
Posted by Round Robin on 09-17-14 at 01:01 AM
I think Caleb is in deep poop. He got himself nominated along with Vic, then lost the PoV to Cody. IMNVHO, he's doomed. No way Cody doesn't ax him if he has one working brain cell.

"Noms and POV"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-17-14 at 01:01 AM
Boy that was quick.

Derrick nominates Victoria and Caleb.

Cody wins the POV.
But will he want to compete against Vic or Caleb in the F3 HOH?

"RE: Noms and POV"
Posted by michel2 on 09-17-14 at 10:28 PM
By going after Caleb, Derrick may have mad ehis first mistake of the season. I'm pretty sure he would have beaten both Caleb and Cody in a final vote and I think both would have taken him if they had won the F3 HOH. Now, he runs the risk that Cody takes Victoria to the end if he wins that HOH.

Posted by kingfish on 09-19-14 at 11:39 AM
He didn't have much of a choice. Any nomination combo he made would have resulted in either Caleb or Cody picking between Victoria and the other, with the POV winner (hardly likely that that would have been Victoria) voting, and Derrick (at worst for him) going to F3 with Cody and Caleb - that is if Caleb won POV and was stupid enough to eliminate Victoria. And it's obvious that the depth of Caleb's stupidity has yet to be plumbed.

I don't think Cody needed any help in chosing to eliminate Caleb.

So now he's at F3 with Cody and Victoria. Probably the best scenario for him. Cody could still send him home, but any other choice for Nomination would have resulted in a similar risk from Caleb. Admittedly if the final challenge was mental as it has been in the past, Cody is the bigger threat, but even then, Derrick will probably hold his own.

My money is on an F2 between Victoria and Derrick, and the devilish side of me is sorta hoping that the jury is upset enough (and maybe influenced by Frankie enough?) to pick Victoria. I agree with Aruba that Derrick would probaby win in that case, and that would be OK with me, but you never know.

Posted by michel2 on 09-20-14 at 09:11 PM
I beleive that Derrick could have convinced Cody to keep Caleb by talking to him about loyalty. Of course, it now sounds like Cody is taking Derrick to the end also so the point could be moot. These people are dumb.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-23-15 at 11:06 PM
probably not!.....made ya look again!

"Countdown to the end"
Posted by suzzee on 09-19-14 at 04:03 PM
I suppose there is something more boring then the last week of the live feeds, but I doubt it.

Cody did win the first part of the finale. They ordered Chinese food. Victoria is trying to break up the Hitmen alliance, now that they told her there was one. sweet.

I think there was a Tribe siting somewhere over the Rocky Mountain range on his migration eastwards. That was his covered wagon wasn't it?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

"RE: Countdown to the end"
Posted by AyaK on 09-22-14 at 01:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-14 AT 01:49 AM (EST)

And Derrick won part 2 of the finale, so (unless there is something other than wax between the Hitmen's ears, which doesn't seem likely) Derrick and Cody seem almost certain to be the final two. Adios Victoria, the ultimate floater.

Float, float on.

"RE: Countdown to the end"
Posted by kingfish on 09-23-14 at 03:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-14 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

(ETA: Make that tomorrow night. Eh, just one more reason why I need medicating. No I don't! Yes I do!).

Tonight’s the nite, can't hardly wait. Will it be the Oxford Dictionary example A of "Floater"? Or will be the best strategist the game has known?

(Move over Dan Whoeveryouare. Move over Dr. Second/Third best! Derrick was on the job from day one, and he's treated it as if it were a job. He manipulated those he could manipulate - which was the majority of the house - with nimble adroitness, and with equal agility worked to eliminate those that he couldn't manipulate).

Or will it be that third bag of ectoplasm, Cody Somebody, who could actually be in the Dictionary as Example B “Floater”? He just happened to fall into the right alliance, and one could be forgiven for not noticing his floating. He appears to be about as substantial as gossamer.

My prediction is that whoever wins the final HOH won't be Victoria, but he will take Victoria to the F2. Derrick for sure (IMO) will, and after his wise decision to boot Caleb, I feel that Cody probably has that in mind also.

Between either Cody or Derrick and Victoria, if I had to make a real hard money bet it would have to be on Cody or Derrick. The devil on my shoulder however would like to see Victoria win, although not because I'm in love with her very irritating voice and way of speaking. Or her cerebral powers. Or her self-determinism. She is, after all, Example A. But maybe that devil will be whispering in the ears of some of the jury members too, there are enough there that would view Victoria as the least hateful of the three, and at least one who just likes to throw monkey wrenches into things.

Probably not.