URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 143
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Critical Big Brother Fantasy Game week"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-06-02 at 10:37 AM

OK folks, it's here... the first week where no matter what you do you've going to have to have one of the eviction nominees on your team... thoughts?

-SB

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Game week"
Posted by ejm92 on 09-06-02 at 09:17 PM
Well, I've got Jason/Danielle/Lisa/Marcellas on my team.....and I'm leaving Amy off, I have a gut feeling that it is her time to go.....but this Golden Veto could screw things up for me. I guess I'll see who she is nominated against before I make my final decision.

"If we get home field, it's over. We're not losing at home." - Brett Favre....Consider yourselves forewarned, Rams.

Posted by Survivorerist on 09-07-02 at 03:10 PM
Since I'm down to three on my team, I have Jason/Danielle/Lisa. I think it's pretty safe to say either Marcellas or Amy goes this week. But I agree with you ejm, I'm betting it's Amy who goes (but you never know )

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

Posted by Drive My Car on 09-08-02 at 03:11 PM

Arrgh! I forgot to trade Roddy so I am down to 3 already **waves at Svist**

I think I'll trade MJarc for Jason, just in case, but with the Golden POV anyone else could go.

Posted by Nature Lover on 09-09-02 at 09:32 PM
Well, I am also leaving Amy off of my team. Next week, we will have two of the nominees on our team because we will be down to just four players. Right now, I am #84 on the leaderboard. I am hoping to move up but we shall see.

"I'm still torn"
Posted by drawde236 on 09-10-02 at 01:44 AM
Ah, what to do, what to do. I have Marcellas, Lisa, Danielle and the worst fantasy player ever, Jason. Still not sure if this will be the final roster, though. Great job nature for being in the top 100! Any one else up there? I am at 2812, which is about 50 points out of the leaderboard. I don't think this is too bad considering I didn't join up until the third episode.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

"RE: I'm still torn"
Posted by managerr on 09-11-02 at 05:12 PM
Imho, if you want to really move up and have a shot to win, you have to do something unexpected and hope it turns out. That means keeping Amy, since everyone in the Top 100 is probably watching/reading the live feeds and know she most likely has one foot out the door. (At least with Marc having the golden veto)

"RE: I'm still torn"
Posted by managerr on 09-12-02 at 11:00 PM
I hope y'all took my advice. Game. Winning. Play. (Too bad I was like in 500th place)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
Posted by drawde236 on 09-13-02 at 01:24 AM
I honestly did not see that one coming. I mused over your suggestion for keeping Amy, but I thought that Marcellas would have used the veto and my real dilemma was if they would have gone after Lisa. In the end, I kept Amy off the team and watched Marcellas do the dumbest thing ever in reality television.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

"RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Nature Lover on 09-13-02 at 04:03 PM
I'm down to three players now too. This is getting tougher now but Team Princess is still hanging in there at #85.

"WOO HOO!!!"
Posted by nailbone on 09-20-02 at 03:31 PM
I just checked mine for the first time in awhile and...

WOO HOO!! I have Jason, Danielle, and Lisa!! Not the strongest team throughout the game, but all still there this final week!