URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1429
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.10"

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 11-21-06 at 09:45 AM
1. What sort of task would you have liked to see the teams do in Chernobyl?

2. Tyler/James and Dustin/Kandice have this weird sort of alliance going, and it seems for a change that it’s not motivated by the guys trying to get into the girls’ pants. What would T/J ultimately want from the Barbies, and vice versa?

3. Who was shooting at the Racers during the tank-driving Roadblock? (thanks, Seana!)

4. As James got stuck during the tank run, Tyler said that he (James) drove “like a girl.” Considering that allowed Dustin (a girl) to pass him, what should Tyler have said?

5. Stopping for directions every five minutes implies that the Cho brothers don’t have a lot of confidence in themselves. Look back into the Chos’ childhood and tell when/how this began.

6. How is it that Bama did arguably the worst rap of the three teams that did so?

7. With Tyler and James and the Chos doing the Find the Music Detour, what would have been more appropriate pieces for them to have found? (For extra credit, do this for the teams that rapped also.)

8. What on earth did “Kiev’s leading rap artist” use to get his club patrons excited for such lame performances by the Racers?

9. Why did it take so long for a frustrated Bama to break off from the Chos?

10. What did Kiev’s finest really want to see the Chos’ documents for?

BONUS! Other than Rob getting pissed at their car breaking down, we didn’t see all that much of him and Kimberly this episode. What were they doing?

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.10"
Posted by FishWoman on 11-21-06 at 05:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-06 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

I would have liked the *lyns to pick up radioactive waste.

2. Tyler/James and Dustin/Kandice have this weird sort of alliance going, and it seems for a change that it’s not motivated by the guys trying to get into the girls’ pants. What would T/J ultimately want from the Barbies, and vice versa?
The Beauty Queens want moisturizing tips from T/J; T/J want the names of some good couture-gown designers

3. Who was shooting at the Racers during the tank-driving Roadblock? (thanks, Seana!)
I think it was Niki/Jessica, but I might be cross-threading.

4. As James got stuck during the tank run, Tyler said that he (James) drove “like a girl.” Considering that allowed Dustin (a girl) to pass him, what should Tyler have said?
The *lyns beat me to the punchline - Tyler should have said James was out for a Sunday drive.

5. Stopping for directions every five minutes implies that the Cho brothers don’t have a lot of confidence in themselves. Look back into the Chos’ childhood and tell when/how this began.
Possibly when they were picked last for tee-ball? Or when they scored only 1550 on the SATs.

6. How is it that Bama did arguably the worst rap of the three teams that did so?
Have you heard Flava Flav lately? All I'm saying is, don't judge a book by its cover.

7. With Tyler and James and the Chos doing the Find the Music Detour, what would have been more appropriate pieces for them to have found? (For extra credit, do this for the teams that rapped also.)
Maybe they could have done "BEHIND the Music" and found Vanilla Ice's (excuse me, Rob Van Winkle's) career.

8. What on earth did “Kiev’s leading rap artist” use to get his club patrons excited for such lame performances by the Racers?
Ecstacy, and lots of it.
>
That wasn't so long, You want long? Let Lyn, or Karlyn, tell you about childbirth.

The Cho's were suspected of being Chinese (hey, they called it the homeland) dissidents smuggling their communistic ways back to the Ukraine (now with 100% democracy).

BONUS! Other than Rob getting pissed at their car breaking down, we didn’t see all that much of him and Kimberly this episode. What were they doing?
Getting along. Who wants to see that?
>
ETA - an even worse rapper than Cam'ron.

~vintage tribephyl~

Posted by Seana on 11-21-06 at 05:54 PM
Search through debris of former power plant to find one glowing green bar.

Bilal, Sa'eed, Vipul and Arti, since they didn't get to do much else this season.
Welks, (as we used to say when I was a kid), Cyg! You'd think I'd have had a better answer.

He should have said James drove "like an Aiello".
Sorry to bring that season up.

Yeah, who knew the worst wouldn't be Rob and Kimberly? Go figure. Well, I'm sure Karlyn felt entitled to be the best by virtue of having given birth. It's hard to give birth, you know. Therefore, anyone who has given birth and who is named Lyn or Karlyn should be able to do something not hard like talking over music.

Chos Brothers: Farewell Symphony - Haydn
Tyler and James: The Great Gate of Kiev - Mussorgsky

Ah, classical music jokes. I'm such a dork. The T/J one is kind of obscure: they'd have to 'find the gate'...they get lost a lot... Sorry.

I've had this screen up all day. I will finihs this when I get home later.

Posted by Molaholic on 11-22-06 at 11:55 AM
As usual, I post first, then read, then guffaw at the wonderful stuff, so if anything is copied, it's not my fault.

Reading by body-glow; three-eyed fish catching; DNA scramble.

Geography lessons for the boys; bong-cleaning hints for the girls.

3. Who was shooting at the Racers during the tank-driving Roadblock?
Jiffy -- those three Emmys just made him sooooo gellus!

"The Eighties were just a blur."

That unfortunate time when the boys wanted to sell Girl Scout cookies.

They actually were da bomb, it's just that because the teams that preceded them were so awful, the audience's ears were damaged and brains fried.

Tyler and James -- "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". Chos -- "Do You Know the Way to {anyplace}?

It was "real booze in the booze" night.

The Chos just couldn't get enough 'giving birth' stories.

Somebody told the cops that the Chos were really spies from Tashkent -- and there was a crucial International Foosball League match between Ukraine and Tashkent that night.

Spying on the Ukrainian Foosball team practice.