URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1429
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"

Posted by michel on 05-27-12 at 11:02 PM

Previously on Survivor, having seen his allies eliminated one after the other, Greg knew he was in danger.
After seeing Ian win immunity, Greg decided to go for a walk alone in the jungle.

When it was time to leave for Tribal Council, he hadn't returned.
Someone asked: "Did a monkey eat him?"
"Maybe he fell in a mud volcano" said another.

Uncertain of Greg's whereabouts, the tribe met Jeff at Tribal Council.
There, they were informed that Greg had been removed from the game.

Now, 8 are left' who will be voted out next?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Tree Mail:"
Posted by michel on 05-27-12 at 11:04 PM
It’s time for an Auction
Make your bids wisely
It’s part of the action
To win immunity.

"RE: Tree Mail:"
Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-27-12 at 11:17 PM
I likely won't be in for the auction/challenge due to real-life obligations. Have fun, everyone!

Posted by michel on 05-28-12 at 07:20 AM
This challenge will allow you to PM me your answers until tomorrow and it isn't first in wins.

Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 00:30 AM
Isn't it funny how RL gets in the way of the real important things?

"RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"
Posted by agman on 05-28-12 at 10:49 AM
just out of curiosity, when does this challenge start?

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-28-12 at 12:40 PM
Later today, 8 PM board time.

Hopefully, I'll just be late instead of full-on absent

"Come on in, Guys!"
Posted by michel on 05-28-12 at 07:20 PM

First, I have to take care of some business: Greg has been located and he is fine. This is what he told me when his phone finally got a signal:

Greg: "I wandered off and basically just hitched a ride with a local fisherman to another island with bigger transport. Got myself to the embassy before getting contacted by production but by then it was pretty much a foregone conclusion, I was heading back to the states.
I can blame it on a "deranged call" from my coconut phone but something just told me I needed to leave."

As for Tribe, he is fine but real life has gotten way too busy for him so he needed some free time. I hope he will participate in the Final Tribal Council but that isn't for a while still. The door to our TC set is always open for him.
(He designed it after all so he must know a secret entrance!)

The next challenge will start at 8:00PM but I thought it would be a good idea to post the rules immediately since I expect a few questions! (I've worked overtime on this one )

Put your money where your mouth is

Rules:
For this challenge, you each received 500 virtual dollars (They are redeemable only in this game).

I will be posting a list of 12 questions and it will be up to you individually to put a monetary value on each.

You will need to PM me your full list of answers and the value you put on each.

The scoring will work as follows:
- I will first look for the player that put the most money on the first question. Whether or not that player has the right answer, his money will be considered spent.

- If that answer is correct then, in exhange for the money, the player will get 1 point.

- If that answer is incorrect then the money will have been wasted and I will look at the second highest bidder for that question.

- The second place bidder will then also have to give up the money wagered and will receive a point if his answer is right. If not, I will continue going down the list of bids until I get a right answer.

- As soon as I do have a right asnwer, all the other bids are cancelled, meaning the players with lower bids keep their money.

- I then proceed to question 2 and so on down the list.

- Please answer all the questions and put a monetary value on each from 0 to 500 in 20 dollar increments.

- The total amount of money submitted by each player can be higher than 500 Dollars because for some questions you won’t get any deductions.

- As soon as your money runs out I will stop looking at your answers so please answer them in the order submitted. You can put 0 dollars on any question and simply go to the next.

- If two or more players put the same amount on a question, I will look at at the earliest PM submitted first.

- If the auction ends with two or more players having the same amount of points, immunity will be given to the most economical one, meaning the one with the most money left. If the tie persists then immunity will go to the player that had the least wrong answers/bids. The next tie-breaker would be "first PM in wins".

- For this challenge, I ask you that you do not consult each other. In the spirit of the game, you should make all your lists individually.

- Any question?

"RE: Come on in, Guys!"
Posted by agman on 05-28-12 at 07:38 PM
Can I have more money than everyone else? lol

Posted by Corvis on 05-28-12 at 07:47 PM
What kinds of questions? Survivor trivia? Questions about this game?

Posted by michel on 05-28-12 at 07:55 PM
Survivor Auction Trivia

Posted by jbug on 05-28-12 at 08:42 PM
when are our answers due by?

thank you

Posted by michel on 05-28-12 at 08:53 PM
Tomorrow at 8:00PM

"Precision"
Posted by michel on 05-28-12 at 08:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-12 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

I am not sure if I made myself clear on the total money you can put on your list.

You could bid $240 on each and everyone of the 12 answers but, if no one bids more than $240 on the first two questions, those would be the only two answers you could get. If you are right on both, you'd have 2 points but I wouldn't look at the rest of your list since all your money would be gone.

If someone bids $300 on Q1 and gets it right then your $240 for that question wouldn't be spent. You'd still have your full $500 left and I would look if you have the winning bids for the next 2 questions.

ETA: Darn! Had to correct to $240 instead of $250 because of the $20 increment! Call me Kat!

"RE: Precision"
Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 00:33 AM
Thanks Michel, It's clear now.

now if I could just figure out the answers!

Posted by jbug on 05-29-12 at 11:29 AM
mud is clear to you? interesting!

Greek Islands by Tribey

Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 10:43 PM

My middle name is "mud puppie"

Posted by jbug on 05-29-12 at 08:53 PM
I still don't get how the money was best placed on the questions;
doesn't matter now

Like Hamster House, challenges are often better for some players than others; I know little about gambling; or stats; or placing bets; or trivia for that matter!

Posted by michel on 05-29-12 at 10:53 PM
In hindsight, the best strategy would have been to bet $100 on each of the last 6 answers. The big bidders were out of money by then so some of the last questions were won by $80 or less.

Posted by agman on 05-30-12 at 11:11 AM
I would have rather had this tid bit so I could use to help my foresight!

"The Questions:"
Posted by michel on 05-28-12 at 08:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-12 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

Some are easy, others could be harder. Your problem is figuring out how to spread your money for maximum result.

- Name 3 Survivors that, over the years, placed winning bids on bad items (Covered items that didn't turn out to be good):

- Two Survivors actually liked the bad items. Name one.

Peanut butter with either chocolate or jam has been a staple of Survivor auctions. This season Kim won that item by bidding $260.
- Who got a similar item for as low as $200 and who spent as much as $340 for it?

- Who won a piece of apple pie for himself/herself, was offered to exchange it for a whole pie to give to the group but declined and kept his piece?

- Why was Big Tom so happy during the African Auction?

- Which player was given money by practically everyone else in order to get a message from home?

- Why did James say there was something wrong with Erik during the Micronesian auction?

- Name 2 players that were sent to Exile Island during auction.

- Who tried to cheat Probst out of $20?

- Name 2 players that won something to share with the whole group at auction.

- An advantage at the next immunity was offered in a few auctions. Which player bought an advantage but still loss immunity?

- Finally, this season, Kat had problems with the concept of $20 increments but someone else in a previous season had even more problems. Who was it and why was it so hilarious?

"whut?"
Posted by jbug on 05-28-12 at 08:37 PM
no multiple choice?

"RE: whut?"
Posted by michel on 05-28-12 at 08:45 PM
The questions are all multiple choice. The choices are the 300+ survivors!

Posted by Corvis on 05-28-12 at 09:39 PM
very funny.

Posted by agman on 05-28-12 at 11:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-12 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

How's it going Corvis?

guess I'm not greg after all!

Posted by Corvis on 05-29-12 at 08:56 AM
Interesting. Very interesting.

It's going great. How about you?

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-29-12 at 09:01 AM
*looks at Corvis*

*looks at agman*

Rivalry?

Posted by Corvis on 05-29-12 at 09:35 AM
Actually, we're just hiding a secret alliance.

Oops. Was that out loud?

Posted by jbug on 05-29-12 at 09:45 AM
I knew it I knew it I knew it!

uh, whut? again?

Greek Islands by Tribey

Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 01:56 PM
Yes, the alliance is soooo secret, we don't even know about it!

Posted by jbug on 05-28-12 at 09:43 PM

Posted by krismiss2us on 05-28-12 at 11:10 PM
no it's not funny...not funny at all

Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 00:22 AM
Dang, I don't know any of these answers!

Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 00:23 AM
I was hoping for True and false, that way I'd at least have a 50% chance of getting some of these correct!

"RE: The Questions:"
Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-29-12 at 01:11 AM
Survivor Trivia! My strong suit!

*reads through the questions*

Carp! Survivor Trivia!

Posted by agman on 05-30-12 at 11:00 AM
*snort*

Posted by Belle Book on 05-29-12 at 11:48 AM
I did all mine but I guessed on the last one. It'll probably be wrong but I'm pretty sure I got all the others right.

Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 01:55 PM
Will you tell me the answers?

Posted by krismiss2us on 05-29-12 at 03:07 PM
i'm cuter than agman - tell me instead!

Posted by agman on 05-31-12 at 09:43 AM
Everyone is cuter thant agman!

Posted by michel on 05-29-12 at 08:16 PM
1- Name 3 Survivors that placed winning bids on bad items or joke items if you prefer:

Suzzee (Playing for a secret survivor) bid $280 and said:
Amber-got a glass of river water (Australia)
Sundra- got sea cucumber (Cook Is)
Natalie-Fruit bat soup (Micronesia)

Other answers included: S6 Alex S17 Stephen S19 Shambo)

2- Two Survivors actually liked the joke items. Who were they?

Suzzee bet all she had left and answered:
Alex-got manioc
James ate that nasty fruit bat soup

(I had forgotten Alex! It certainly is a good answer and so was James and…Shambo!)
Suzzee has 2 points for her survivor but no money left.

Peanut butter with either chocolate or jam has been a staple of Survivor auctions. This season Kim won that item by bidding $260.
3-Who got a similar item for as low as $200 and who spent as much as $340 for it?

Georgianna (also playing for a secret Survivor) raised her hand and said:
I bid $240 on Natalie White (Samoa) for the low bid and Sugar (Gabon) for the high one

(I had Lis $260, S6 Jenna $300, S16 Amanda $280, Sugar $340 Natalie $200 Kim $260. Women sure love Peanut Butter!)

4- Who won a piece of pie for himself/herself, was offered to exchange it for a whole pie to give to the group but declined and kept his piece? John in Samoa

With peanut butter still on her plate, Georgianna beat the early bids and by raising it to $140.
She answered: John (Samoa)
That is right so Georgianna now has 2 points also

5- Why was Big Tom so happy during the African Auction?

Having only $120 left, Georgianna was still allowed to overbid everyone and answered:
Because he split the tab with Ethan for a food plate that included ham that Ethan (because he is Jewish) couldn't eat.
Right! Georgianna takes the lead with 3 points but is now out of money.

6- Which player was given money by practically everyone else in order to get a message from home?
Quickly, both Todd and Aras yelled out $100 but Todd was first and no one else went any higher so Todd could answer:
« Taj » he says which is the right answer.

7- Why did James say there was something wrong with Erik during the Micronesian auction?
Sandra has the highest bid at $100 and says:
Because Erik licked cake from Cirie's fingers.
Right!

The score stands at Georgianna 3 points; Suzzee 2 points; Todd 1 point and Sandra 1 point.
Next question:

8- Name 2 players that were sent to Exile Island during an auction:

Ian had been taking his time, keeping his money but he saw an opportunity here:
“I bid $120”
he said and that gave him the highest bid.
His answer: Candice (Cook Islands) and Jason (Micronesia)

Good answer! There was also Bob in Gabon.

9- Who tried to cheat Probst out of $20?
This time, Todd beat Ian to the $100 bid and no one outbid him.
He said: “Cirie”
Right! Todd now has 2 points.

10- Name 2 players that won an item for the whole group at auction:
The highest bid was $100 and it went to Aras who said: “John and Kat”
That is incorrect.
The next highest bid, $80, belonged to Ian who had written:
Randy (Gabon) - Cookies
Christina (One World) – Cake
That is incorrect!
That left Todd who, with a bid of $40 won it by saying:
“Randy and Kat »

With that, Todd joins Georgianna with 3 points and he still has $260 to spend. Suzzee is still in second but she is out of money. Ian has 1 point and $300 left. Sandra has 1 point and $400 left.

11- This season, Kat had problems with the concept of $20 increments but someone else before her had even more problems. Who was it and why was it so hilarious?

Ian put down $80 and answered:
“Debbie (Tocantins), because she was a school principal”
Right!
Ian now has 2 points and could tie Todd and Georgianna with the last question:

12- Finally, an advantage at the next immunity was offered in a few auctions. Which player bought an advantage but still loss immunity?
The auction had been frustrating to Mike who prefered hunting to shopping so he yelled out: “I bet my whole $500 on Troyzan!
Unfortunately, Troy won that IC.

The next highest bid was Todd’s at $80
He answered: “Corinne:
Correct! Kenny beat Corinne and Matty in the challenge that was later made famous as being the one that sent Russell home!

And with that:

Todd wins immunity!

"Tribal Council:"
Posted by michel on 05-29-12 at 08:19 PM
With Todd winning immunty just now, I will give his player until 10:00PM to tell me if he/she wants to give immunity to someone else. TC will open at that time.

"RE: Tribal Council:"
Posted by krismiss2us on 05-29-12 at 08:43 PM
WOW! Great job Todd!

Posted by jbug on 05-29-12 at 08:50 PM
great job Todd;

I actually had a lot of correct answers; I just didn't know where to place my money

Greek Islands by Tribey

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-29-12 at 09:10 PM
Same here. The couple of questions I blew actually worked to my advantage in that I had more questions I could possibly bid on, but unfortunately I bid too low on a couple of them.

Congrats on the win, Todd (and Georjanna for coming close)! Anyone who could answer those questions definitely deserves the win.

Posted by CTgirl on 05-29-12 at 09:17 PM
Yeah, really! Nice going you two!

Since I am in the middle of packing up my house, I only had about 15 minutes to try to find the answers and zero minutes to figure out a strategy. Kudos to Todd for having the right stuff for that challenge! It wasn't easy even if you knew the trivia!

Posted by michel on 05-29-12 at 09:19 PM
That's what I noticed: Most players underbid. Suzzee and Georgianna were maybe over agressive while Todd placed many votes at $100. Coming in early and being lucky with that point for only $40 did the rest.

Posted by jbug on 05-29-12 at 09:33 PM
so sending answers to you early was an advantage? it helped to be first with answers?
I didn't get that part

Posted by michel on 05-29-12 at 09:36 PM
Yes, the rules said:

"If two or more players put the same amount on a question, I will look at the earliest PM submitted"

Posted by jbug on 05-29-12 at 09:50 PM
between home commitments & work commitments, there just wasn't time to find all the answers fast;

Todd probably knows trivia like I know the freckles on the back of my hand!! LOL

Posted by michel on 05-29-12 at 10:29 PM
Yes, but the determining factor was still the amount that was bid. Todd won some ties with his early posting but, each time, it would have been easy to bid higher.

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-29-12 at 09:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-12 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

My strategy was to not bid on the questions that I knew were easy (Ethan's ham, Erik licking Cirie's fingers) and bid low on the questions that I thought were hard, thinking no one else would be able to answer them. I got too confident with the idea that the questions were too difficult, and that cost me a couple of points That, and the fact that I screwed up one of the questions.

Posted by jbug on 05-29-12 at 09:50 PM
TC voting will close at what time & day?

Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 10:36 PM
I thought it was Thursday at 8 but I could be mistaken.

"Tribal Copuncil is now open!"
Posted by michel on 05-29-12 at 10:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-12 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

It's time to get to it.

Anyone thinks they'd like to have that necklace?
Well, Todd isn't about to make the same mistake that Erik made so he is keeping the necklace.

We are at Final 8 so are we going to see a continued pagonging of Dreamz's alliance?
Are some of you starting to question your position in the game?

Who do you trust?
Can you coast and still win the game?
Can you backstab people and still get their votes?
Do you know who is controlling the game?
Is someone controlling the game?

These questions can be answered here or in PM to me.

In alphabetical order, the Survivors that can be voted out are:
Aras, Earl, Ian, Jenna, Mick, Mike and Sandra

The votes are due by Thursday, 7:00PM.

"RE: Tribal Copuncil is now open!"
Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 10:35 PM

The game is afoot!

Just hope there's no athlete's foot on it!

"The foot is a gamey"
Posted by suzzee on 05-30-12 at 10:34 AM
Woof, Sir Agadore, leave those sneakers down wind of the Jury House will ya.

Although it did solve the lizard infestation. So um thanks, I guess.

Call the supply guy and have him send more air freshener. k-thks-bye.

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

"RE: The foot is a gamey"
Posted by agman on 05-30-12 at 10:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-12 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

lol.......Actually I never left them there so I can only think you've had too much Ouzo and are smelling things!

I stuck the diry sneakers in Michel's quarters. Believe me, the game is asmellyfoot there! bwahahahahahaha

Posted by Corvis on 05-30-12 at 08:59 AM
Who do you trust?

Oh, *pointing* I trust him and her and him a little bit.

Can you coast and still win the game?

No, definitely not. You need to make some moves.

Can you backstab people and still get their votes?

Probably.

Yes.

Posted by jbug on 05-30-12 at 09:04 AM

Yes

tell me tell me tell me tell me!

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-30-12 at 09:06 AM
S/He is.

*Points at someone*

Posted by agman on 05-30-12 at 11:09 AM
The person controlling the game is..............................

I'm sorry we have lost service to this post, please come back again in a few weeks when service might be restored

Posted by agman on 05-31-12 at 09:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-12 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

oops, I meant to hit preview....move along everyone nothing to see here!

Posted by Belle Book on 05-30-12 at 09:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-12 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

Who do you trust? I trust some people, but I'm not telling.
Can you coast and still win the game? I hope so!
Can you backstab people and still get their votes? Yes.
Do you know who is controlling the game? I know who's trying to control the game, at least.
Is someone controlling the game? One or two are trying to do so, at the very least. And those people will pay!

Posted by agman on 05-30-12 at 04:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-12 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

Who do you trust? everyone and no one

Can you coast and still win the game?probably

Can you backstab people and still get their votes?not from me

Do you know who is controlling the game?yep

Is someone controlling the game?someone thinks they are

Posted by Corvis on 05-31-12 at 05:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-12 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

Sorry, Lex.

"a siggy fairy"
Posted by jbug on 05-31-12 at 06:24 PM
made these for u.
You might need them if the players turn on you because of the tough challenges! You know, to remind them/us who's master of this game?

"RE: a siggy fairy"
Posted by jbug on 05-31-12 at 06:25 PM
I did NOT just call agman a fairy; not at all;
well, I did, but...

never mind....

Greek Islands by Tribey

"The Votes have been Tallied:"
Posted by michel on 05-31-12 at 07:17 PM

I'll read them now:

That's 3 votes Mike, 3 votes Mick and 1 vote Aras.

That is 6, that is enough. That means that

has been voted out of the game. You need to bring me your torch:

With Jbug voted out of the game, we can say two things: This is a new game and no one is safe...

"you're not getting my torch!"
Posted by jbug on 05-31-12 at 08:24 PM
you can't snuff my torch! I won't let you!
~~~runs from Michel~~~~

huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff

okay, I give up;
you caught me. here dammit.

be gentle....

Greek Islands by Tribey

I'll be back; I gotta catch my breath before I give my goodbye speech

"RE: The Votes have been Tallied:"
Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 05-31-12 at 11:34 PM
Sorry, Jbug. I really am. I was honestly on the fence with this vote, but there was something that came up that definitively changed my mind.

You mentioned no hard feelings, and I hope it's true. The boards are too small for any animosity to spawn out of a game with no real-life prize.

"Last Words"
Posted by michel on 05-31-12 at 07:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-12 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

Jbug, you were a great player and a delight to talk to in PM. I'm sorry to see you go but we will have a chance to talk some more before this is over.

You can leave final words here or send them to me in PM.

Players can also leave final words to you here.

"RE: Last Words"
Posted by krismiss2us on 05-31-12 at 07:24 PM
June

You are a great player and a huge threat. It's been fun working with you. Enjoy the jury house and keep those others in line

Posted by Corvis on 05-31-12 at 07:42 PM
Sorry, Jbug, but when I approached you to work together you told me I had to vote the way you wanted for two votes before you'd talk alliance. That felt like I had to prove myself. That rubbed me the wrong way and I'd rather work with people who see me as an equal partner. I'm not interested in being anyone's lackey. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's how I saw it. You're a strong player who played hard and I do have a lot of respect for you for that.

Posted by jbug on 05-31-12 at 10:34 PM
No I didn't mean it that way;
but you didn't hesitate to lead me on.
Play the game; cause that's what it is.

Posted by Corvis on 05-31-12 at 10:36 PM
Yep.

Glad you didn't mean it that way.

Posted by jbug on 05-31-12 at 10:46 PM
"Yes, you can trust me - sorry if I wasn't clear."

famous last words, huh.

Posted by Belle Book on 05-31-12 at 08:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-12 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-31-12 AT 09:11 PM (EST)

I heard you were going after me. I couldn't allow that to happen. So I fought back. That said, I'm sorry that you had to go. It was just better you than me.

Posted by agman on 05-31-12 at 08:54 PM
That was kind of mean Belle. You don't show much heart to people who are voted out!

Posted by Belle Book on 05-31-12 at 09:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-12 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

I think I'll edit it right now, be a little kinder.

ETA: I just edited my earlier post.

"Belle"
Posted by jbug on 05-31-12 at 10:33 PM
You're in for an awakening.
I was NOT going for you..... any more than every member of my original alliance of 6 was.
I don't know who told you that but,
I was not the person who brought your name up e.v.e.r.y TC.

For this last TC? Kris said "i think it's time to get (your survivors name) out. if she doesn't win immunity, I think we should get her out."

& then CT, Taffnic, Corvis & Spott all chimed in to agree that your survivors name would be voted this week.
I knew by then that it was a smokescreen to try to blindside me.

I hope you have eyes in the back of your head because there's a lot going on behind your back.

I don't know what you said before you edited. Be up front. This is a game.

"RE: Belle"
Posted by michel on 05-31-12 at 10:42 PM
I asked Belle to edit her post.

Posted by jbug on 05-31-12 at 10:49 PM
musta been a doozy! And I'd done nothing to her this whole game!!!

funny actually

Posted by michel on 06-01-12 at 05:28 PM
No, just identifying a survivor/player

Posted by Belle Book on 06-01-12 at 08:56 AM
Sorry about that. Corvis told me that you were trying to get me out.

Posted by Corvis on 06-01-12 at 09:01 AM
Just to be clear, she was trying to get you out. After the initial push to get you out had died down, she brought up your name again.

"JBug's Last Words"
Posted by jbug on 05-31-12 at 10:25 PM
Oh there is so much to say!

I'll have a nice long chat with Georj, Suzzee & Tribe over in the Jury House.
They'll need a bit of an explanation to understand what I have to say to the rest of you here.

I think I'll have to give the jury house a new name. I'll call it the Parthenon. Quite fitting, don't you think? Michel, does that meet your approval?

To CT, Spot, Kris, Corvis & Taffnic: I was true to each of you from day one.
I set up a secret group on Facebook so that is was super easy to communicate with each other. Little did I think that you'd learn from me and set up other smaller secret groups in order to work against me. Who's idea was that?

CT? How could you turn on me? I helped you conceal your status as a double agent every day. You & I formed an alliance very early. Who turned you? Who made you turn against our Final 2?

Spot? You played me very well. I trusted you to get to the Final 4 with me. I'm just wondering who made you turn on me. Or were you never in a real alliance with me? That's probably more like it. So did you have fun sharing all the secrets I told you with your true alliance?

Kris? You were right to target me as a strong competitor. Winning Hamster House put a target on my back I guess for all future games. You should be proud if you were the one to instigate my demise. You don't stand a chance tho; you're in over your head.

Taffnic: You are either the biggest under the radar player I've ever seen; or your strategy from the beginning has been to act like real life has you too busy to interact very much. It could very well work for you in the end.

Corvis? I should have suspected you when you asked me for an alliance after the merge. At that time, I was in the same position here as happened to me I the Hamster House; everyone was wanting an alliance with me. I don't lie; I do mislead; I can be evasive. But YOU asked ME for the alliance; not the other way around. If you didn't like my terms you could have said so. Instead you lied to me & let me think you really wanted to work with me. I should have realized that you have probably played this kind of game many times and have lots of experience. You were a great competitor in the Hamster House & I didn't put enough thought into that.

Belle: You may be the best player here. You are either doing this all on your own; have made the best and most secretive alliance ever; or are another Christina. Your survivor's name has come up every TC, and yet, you are still hanging in here! You might make it to Final 4 like she did!

Agman? Not much I can say to or about you. Maybe you were lucky to be on the alliance with Georj, Suzzee & Tribe & CT.

Now? I just had to do that!

I couldn't get taken out without giving a SNAKES & RATS speech.
No hard feelings; really.
I played hard. I didn't lie to any of you; tho I did my share of misleading. I kept reminding myself every day that this is just a game. It really makes you think! There were times that I was ready to get medivaced myself because it became very time consuming. So, I'm not sad to go to the Parthenon. I'll relax, play the challenges, maybe win a couple, and vote each of you one by one!

Hey Tribe, Suzzee & Georj! Get ready, here I come!

Greek Islands by Tribey

"RE: JBug's Last Words"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-31-12 at 10:59 PM
I loved your speech but remember, sometimes just being evasive can be construed as not being trustworthy.

To everyone else, loose lips sink ships!

Posted by krismiss2us on 05-31-12 at 11:05 PM
in over my head? jeez. thanks for the vote of confidence..as for the rest, well, you never spoke to me and me alone...i sent you a feeler but never heard back. that said it all to me.

Posted by Belle Book on 06-01-12 at 09:09 AM
No hard feelings. Once I heard that there were people out to get me, I became worried and scrambled. Until that part, I didn't really have any allies. Now, I might but I doubt I can trust them.

"Please Note:"
Posted by michel on 05-31-12 at 11:09 PM
Last words shouldn't be discussions or debates. Please, keep that for FTC or for after the game.

"Please, Michel ... "
Posted by Georjanna on 05-31-12 at 11:16 PM
Ticket sales are still robust.

"RE: Please, Michel ... "
Posted by Corvis on 05-31-12 at 11:18 PM
LOL

"RE: Please, Michel ... "
Posted by suzzee on 06-01-12 at 12:36 PM
Raises sunglasses, pulls earbuds out, raises eyebrows, goes back to sleep.

"RE: Please Note:"
Posted by agman on 06-01-12 at 12:45 PM
During our last words, can we ask for a cigarette?

Posted by suzzee on 06-01-12 at 02:38 PM
Use the Force young Skywalker.

I don't get mad darling, I get even

Posted by agman on 06-01-12 at 02:48 PM

If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Posted by suzzee on 06-01-12 at 03:20 PM

Hmmm. Mesa need some thinking time to respond to dissa news.

Posted by michel2 on 04-11-20 at 03:07 PM
bump