URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1425
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.10"

Posted by Seana on 11-20-06 at 00:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-06 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

Hello and welcome to Ukraine! Aren't we tricky, telling you to go to the capital of the country where Chernobyl is. I swear I have no idea who this Laird guy is or why any of you might think we watched his showed for ideas.

Tyler and James: You're team number one! You win a trip to a spa in Mexico. I'm glad you learned something from last week and James got changed in the car while you were driving away from the tank school. By the way and appropos of nothing, you both looked really sharp in your tuxes.

Dustin and Kandice: Nice rapping, homegirls. It's too bad you don't have any friends. Tell you what. I'll be your friend. C'mon give me a hug.

Rob and Kimberly: We didn't plan for your replacement car to be just as crappy as the first. Sorry about that. But don't worry. Your cheque was good, so I've asked the editors not to show Rob's complete screaming meltdown. I'm sure some of the fans will wonder about it, but it'll be our little secret.

Lyn and Karlyn: OK, so you wanted the Chos to share their map info with you. You wanted to be able to follow them, but you were kind of pissed that they wanted to follow you and you took off at every possible opportunity? Alrighty then.

Erwin and Godwin: I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race. Incidentally, we're going to edit this leg so that you are shown to be asking 50 different people for directions, thus making you seem completely incompetent. It's probably all to the good that you're going to Sequesterville: Bama used you up and threw you out. It was painful to watch.

ETA:

Administrative Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), the tank instructor, the old lady in the apartment or whatever. Be creative!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.10"
Posted by dabo on 11-20-06 at 01:08 AM
Okay, so who had Keev pegged as the episode where TAR would jump the shark? Enquiring minds want to know.

Posted by beau_30 on 11-20-06 at 09:25 AM
You look at us were rapping in the UK!
I can't rap. Blondes are great. The Bamas are Yuck!
We went to the USA and We won the Million Bucks!
I can't believe were ahead, because Bama Sucks!
The Cho's are Philiminated, Why Addicts Take First!
Watch Out Phil, Were coming for your wrist.
Taking it down babe. Take it Down babe.
Oh Yeak. Were rappin in the UK!
The Bammas are Yuck! When we get the yield!
We will be playing in the field!
Rob is having a meltdown!
Kim is countingdown!
Were in a race for a million bucks, and were going to win the chaces because the Cho's were shmucks!

I wonder if Tom and Terry could rap. They probably would of done the other thing!

Blondes have Feelings as well

Posted by dabo on 11-20-06 at 11:12 AM
Darn shame the doorknob cheerleaders aren't still around.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 11-20-06 at 11:14 AM
Didn't we have Pat Boone in here LAST week?

--The underground club mixmaster, who seriously considered a career change after this episode

Posted by Cyndimaus on 11-20-06 at 11:25 AM
So now who are we going to follow? Oops, I mean, thank goodness we don't have to deal with the Chos incesently stopping for directions. Geez!

Did you see the home girls rappin'? Were we good or what?

Posted by Sahara on 11-21-06 at 04:57 PM
Hey, Cho Boys, having fun back there in the dust where we left ya? So we followed you most of the way through the race...how dare you not lead us as fast as we want you to go! What if we were in labor and needed to get to the hospital? They would have NEVER gotten us there. I just want to be a good example to our babies...(especially the new little Gnomelet who will be making an appearance soon).

Hey, a talent scout in the rap club offered us a recording contract...isn't that awesome? We were SOOOO cool, weren't we, Karlyn? It was kind of like yelling when we delivered our babies, you know.

We put the "pain" in labor pains!

Posted by Max Headroom on 11-20-06 at 12:44 PM
Doesn't anyone want to RIDE in a taxi these days? I felt like I was driving a train engine, with all those people following me around everywhere I went. Sheesh people, get in the back seat and I'll TAKE you where you want to go.

Doesn't everyone speak Ukrainian?

Posted by Sahara on 11-21-06 at 05:00 PM
There is no sport in taking a taxi if we can't shove some innocent person out of the way to get in. Then, if I say I'm sorry, it is just fine! So bring some innocent locals in front of us in line, and then we might get in you again, buddy.

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 11-21-06 at 04:57 PM
WOW! My Babe is a super alien! WOW!

Get it? She is wowing him left and right. I know. I know. There just isn't much to work with since they stopped fighting.

"*sigh*"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-21-06 at 08:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-06 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

How can he just leave me hanging here? I made him what he is! Is he mocking me? Mock. Turtleneck. Ha.

Oh depression...why couldn't I be a thingamabob on a strip of leather necklace instead. *sniffle* I'm becoming unraveled...
waaaaaah!!!!

Posted by Molaholic on 11-23-06 at 01:07 PM
Welcome to the Ukraine! {smoothing out mustache}

I know you will all enjoy our wonderful country. We are very proud of our tanks, and crappy Russian cars, and especially our ever vigilant police! And of course, I don't need to mention our world famous radiation! {smoothing out mustache}

Tyler and James -- you did great in the tank, even though you did get soaked. Aren't you glad you drive like a girl?

Pretty pretty beauty queen ladies {smoothing out mustache} I think you have a wonderful career in Ukranian Rap. {smoothing out mustache} Please leave me your phone number so I can get in touch {smoothing out mustache} later.

Bama mamas -- Aren't you glad you abandoned your back pack teammates? Just think, if you had been with them when they got pulled over by the police, you could have distracted Kiev's finest with one of you fascinating giving birth homilies and saved them from finishing last.

Cho brothers -- Shame on you. You should know better than to drive on a closed street! Didn't you see that улица закрыла для парада sign?

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!