URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1424
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 4"

Posted by tribephyl on 07-18-14 at 05:07 AM
When we last left, Devin received his unanimous packing papers and the surviving hamsters were embroiled in an HOH comp.
Well, the result of the Head of Household competition was such that Cody and Frankie are the dueling HOH's this week.

Shaping up to be another female evictee...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 4"
Posted by Estee on 07-18-14 at 11:11 AM
Maybe not. There seems to be at least a little sentiment towards backdooring Donny. Because clearly you have to get rid of the military genius Harvard Medical graduate before his SEAL skills kill you all.

Posted by kingfish on 07-18-14 at 12:06 PM
His Mom and Dad wouldn't care. Or even be aware he was booted.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-20-14 at 05:44 AM
This is becoming truer with every new turn.
It'll be up to Team America to save Donny and I'm not sure they'll be able to do so.

"Noms"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-18-14 at 04:22 PM
Frankie Noms: Amber and Jocasta
Cody noms: Brittany and Victoria

"BOB"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-18-14 at 11:13 PM
Amber and Jocasta win Battle of the Block.
Removing Frankie from HOH.
Leaving Brittany and Victoria as the nominees and Cody in power.

"POV"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-20-14 at 05:22 AM
Playing in the comp were Caleb, Zach, Nicole, the nominees Victoria and Brittany and the HOH, Cody.
And as unpredictable as it could possibly be...Victoria won the POV.
Victoria will definitely remove herself from the block, leaving Cody to decide who to put up next to Brittany.

"RE: POV"
Posted by kingfish on 07-20-14 at 12:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-14 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Why do they always fear the physical threats? They almost always design challenges so that strength isn't a factor, and that in theory anyone might win. The challenges are almost always geared to the more adroit, or the more mentally adept, to those with blind luck, or to those with quick thinking. Brute strength rarely is an advantage.

Case in point, Victoria.

And, I'm wondering why we haven't seen any talk of Caleb being booted. There was plenty of talk about that last week. Even if that talk was DR generated, it would seem that the DR would be making something of that again this week.

Edit: Donny is this season's more smarter Cowboy,

Posted by tribephyl on 07-20-14 at 03:53 PM
I'm wondering why we haven't seen any talk of Caleb being booted.

We do. There is plenty of anti-Caleb talk. Specially from those within the Alliance of 8. Zach, Hayden, Christine and Cody have all expressed great interest in evicting Caleb and Amber both.
Sadly, because of the alliance of 8, Derrik spends most of his time talking the others out of targeting each other. Which means as long as 1 of Derrik's minions remains in a power position, our next 5 evictees should be Jocasta, Nicole, Brittany, Victoria and Donny. Alas, best laid plans are often laid to ruin when they don't go the way everyone wants them to.
However, Derrik has also given the okay for others to jump the gun on Caleb/Amber... as long as they "get a couple more evictions out of the way".
Everyone seems to want to wait for the double eviction to dump them both, poetic justice of a sort.

Posted by kingfish on 07-22-14 at 10:55 AM
I guess it they might consider Caveman Caleb as a good jury vote foil.

They should be aware that Bozos like Caleb have won it all.

Posted by jbug on 07-20-14 at 07:46 PM
I recorded and have watched a bit of the "after dark"
Questions:
Why is Cody having to kick himself in the butt?
Why is Nicole dressed like a German something?
Why is Brittany kicking a soccer ball over and over?

Do these people e.v.e.r sleep?

Posted by kingfish on 07-20-14 at 08:08 PM
I'm going to guess that those things have something to do with whatever unexpected surprise was promised as a result of not having any one on the Have Not list this week.

Posted by Estee on 07-20-14 at 08:41 PM
1. Punishments from the veto competition.

2. Yes, during the day. The rats encourage them into a late night schedule so TV Guide has something to air. They typically seem to shut down around three a.m. Pacific -- or later.

"POV Ceremony"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-22-14 at 05:33 AM
Since Victoria took herself off, Cody had to name a replacement.
Despite a phenomenal effort on Donny's part, Cody ended up replacing Vic with Donny afterall.

So, this week, it's either Brittany or Donny leaving the house.

"Hamsterwatch goes old-school MTV"
Posted by Estee on 07-22-14 at 09:39 AM
Today only.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

On a side note, Jocasta has just entered Waaamber territory: every time she begins to cry, I start laughing. It's the sounds she makes. She cries like a Foley studio exploding.

"RE: Hamsterwatch goes old-school MTV"
Posted by kingfish on 07-22-14 at 10:59 AM
On the other hand, her pretentious - IMO - speaking in tongues routines are charting new territory.

Her assumption that God likes her best becasue she prays the most is has been done to death, however.

Posted by suzzee on 07-23-14 at 04:11 PM
Just what the hamster was that jaw jacking routine??? Yikes, that's just creepy.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by tribephyl on 07-23-14 at 06:43 PM
creepy indeed.
I was fully expecting her head to turn completely around and start vomiting pea-soup. Very evil pea-soup.
I half expect her luxury item to be a nest of rattlesnakes.

"Activity Bracelets"
Posted by suzzee on 07-24-14 at 08:15 AM
What are they for? I thought I caught Chenbot saying they would determine the hamsters going on the block, is that right ?

Any idea if it is the low activity or high and I wonder if this is the last double HOH ending in a double eviction with no BOTB. Anyone have ideas?

"RE: Activity Bracelets"
Posted by Estee on 07-24-14 at 10:15 AM
It's determining the upcoming Have-Nots. I'm guessing the laziest win -- although it would be just like Grodner to decide the healthy must be punished. Or just ignore the results completely and assign slop at random. To the entire house.

Posted by kingfish on 07-24-14 at 10:29 AM
Stop that!

Posted by kingfish on 07-24-14 at 10:27 AM
I don't know either. But I'm guessing that they are like pedometers, and that they will be used in a future challenge.

Maybe the guests will be asked to guess how many steps the houseguests have taken all together?

Posted by suzzee on 07-24-14 at 02:24 PM
Ah, the Grodner factor, once again.