URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1423
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"jessie"

Posted by trav4muz on 07-15-08 at 09:06 PM
anyone know much about Jessie? I think I used to work with him at McDonalds in Mason City, Ia when he was like 16.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: jessie"
Posted by Snidget on 07-16-08 at 05:26 AM
Most likely that makes you the expert on him around here.

Got any good stories? Was he always muscle-bound or was the the classic skinny kid that works out after high school to compensate for that?

Posted by trav4muz on 07-16-08 at 10:35 PM
I'm sorry this is not what you want to hear, but I really don't know if it was him. He looks like him but the name doesn't ring a bell and whoever I think he might be was a classic skinny kid. That I guess is what throws me off and the fact I don't remember his name. So I must be wrong unless he changed his name for some reason. Sorry maybe its a false alarm.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 07-19-08 at 10:19 AM
My wife gushes about how attractive she thinks Jessie is. And Ollie. And Memphis. And what eye candy does Zoidberg get? Zoidberg usually has to wait for American Idol for eye candy. Hmph.

Ollie reminds me of a cross between Osten and Marcellas.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

Posted by suzzee on 07-19-08 at 03:37 PM
Poor thing, the girls all look like eye candy. Then they open their mouths. wowzer.

I have to admit that Mr. Mixologist is a cutie, but then I make sure I keep the sound off, don't want to blow the illusion.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by ajs002004 on 07-19-08 at 11:22 PM
I just have to comment on how incredibly sexy Jessie looked when he tore his shirt off and had the honey all over him. O.....M.....G!!!!!! Big Brother could have called me to help with the clean up.

Posted by annielynne42 on 07-21-08 at 02:39 AM
Jessie, sure, doesn't do a thing for me! He makes me want to barf! I like guys with a 6 pack & some muscles, but Jessie is grotesque to me. I hate muscle bound men! Besides that, he's a big dufus & a jerk! No one likes him on the other message boards! No One!

Posted by realitytvwatcher on 07-21-08 at 10:22 AM
I have to agree - Jesse does nothing for me either. His muscles are too big and "unnatural" looking. He can try all he wants to say he's a natural body builder but I beg to differ. His head is too narrow also. I know he can't help that but maybe if his body wasn't so "hulk" like it wouldn't look so obvious.

Posted by annielynne42 on 07-21-08 at 02:47 AM
>anyone know much about Jessie?
>I think I used to
>work with him at McDonalds
>in Mason City, Ia when
>he was like 16.

He graduated from high school in Iowa, but it doesn't tell you what city or area!