URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1423
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 3"

Posted by tribephyl on 07-11-14 at 04:18 PM
Nicole and Derrick win the 2 top spots with the totally random golf game HOH.

Nicole: Amber and Donny
Derrick: Caleb and Jacosta.

The plan is to let Amber and Donny win the BOB. (Caleb has promised to throw it to save Amber.) Then during POV, whomever wins it will remove Caleb and the backdoor opens up with Devin being the replacement nom.

Devin's only hope of NOT being evicted this week is to be chosen for and win the POV.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Derrick "
Posted by suzzee on 07-12-14 at 08:40 AM
Amber & Donny win BOTB, Derrick sole HOH Caleb &
Jacosta on the block.

Devin still the target if he wins POV then Caleb the target but as usual some are wondering if keeping Caleb is the right move.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

"Veto pull ceremony, modified"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-14 at 12:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-14 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

'And you're going to keep drawing balls until you get the one which reads 'Devin'!'

It would be a classic piece of rat non-artistry to find some way of guaranteeing he at least plays in the competition this week, if only so that they'd have to edit-invent a little less drama. I'm fully expecting his name to come up. Five or six times.

Actual 'random' draw might be later today. Stay tuned.

Also, Nicole is now in a frog costume for the week. Because Grodner.

"Power of Veto"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-12-14 at 08:27 PM
Due to an "illness" Jocasta sat out the POV competition.
Somehow hamsters were paired off in 1v1 matches. The winner perhaps moving on to the next match, the loser is out of the comp..
Match 1: Devin vs Christine | Devin wins (Christine OUT)
Match 2: Devin vs Derrick | Devins wins (Derrick OUT)
Match 3: Devin vs Donny | Donny wins (Devin OUT)
Match 4: Donny vs Caleb | Donny wins (Caleb OUT)
Result: Donny wins POV.

Most are thinking he will use the veto. Most likely to pull Jocasta from the block.
Which means Derrick must decide on a replacement.
The backdoor opens and Devin vs Caleb will most likely be the noms up for eviction this Thursday.

Now the difficulty becomes actually raising enough votes to get Devin out. Earlier this week it was an easy choice, but now the hamsters are seriously considering dumping Caleb instead. Since "Devin is all alone in the house now."

"Devin in veto player group"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-14 at 05:39 PM
Gosh, never saw that coming.

"RE: Devin in veto player group"
Posted by kingfish on 07-12-14 at 07:07 PM
Programmable balls.

"POV winner Donny"
Posted by suzzee on 07-12-14 at 07:43 PM
Yes estee, Devin was "picked". So that's what they're calling it now...

Donny wins and will remove Jacosta if she doesn't remove herself. Apparently Jacosta is dehydrated and not feeling well at all (saw the medic).

Unless production tries to convince the Hamsters that Caleb is the new Hantz, the plot to backdoor Devin is still floating around.

"RE: POV winner Donny"
Posted by suzzee on 07-12-14 at 08:18 PM
Jokers:

POV competition: Christine challenged Devin and lost, Derrick challenged Devin and Lost, Donny challenged Devin & won, Caleb and Donny, Donny wins.

Jacosta too ill to attend the POV and stayed in bed. That doesn't sound good.

"*Jinx*???"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-12-14 at 08:33 PM
There's a coke owed somewhere.

"RE: *Jinx*???"
Posted by suzzee on 07-13-14 at 02:02 PM
I know right? Look who started pulling her weight around the boards LOL. Yeah, but it's like a shooting star, burns bright then nothing. I'm just bored this weekend.

Anyway, the hamsters are getting interesting now that I know them a little better.

Posted by suzzee on 07-13-14 at 02:13 PM
So I think I read that Donny gave the POV to Jacosta, can he do that? I mean it sort of takes the drama out of the POV ceremony and all.

Maybe it was just symbolic since Jacosta wasn't feeling well. I think she's better BTW, doing laundry or some such thing.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-13-14 at 05:13 PM
Yes, Jocasta is "feeling better". (the only explanation of merit was the dehydration diagnosis and I tend to believe it was brought about merely by being nominated. I wonder if she begins to feel sick again the next time she's nominated.)

The POV ceremony hasn't happened so even though Donny is intent of giving it to Jocasta and all of the talk amongst the hg-strategies begins with Jocasta coming off the block and Devin going up.
BUT, there are still rumblings about "what if" scenarios wherein Donny doesn't use the veto. (leading some to "threaten" Donny by saying if he doesn't use it on Jocasta the house will be against him)
So I would gather that, at this very moment, Jocasta's safety is all symbolic. Based on the 99% probability that Donny will indeed remove her from being nominated.

and then the plan goes as everyone, even Devin, is in on.

Posted by Estee on 07-15-14 at 03:32 PM
As expected, Donny kept his word and took Jocasta off the block, putting Devin up and quite possibly out. I say 'quite possibly' because I don't know if Devin is a Grodner Favorite (TM) and thus will have the rulebook burn itself in order to save him. Plus, you know, hamsters. But call it ninety percent. Just don't bet the number.

Posted by suzzee on 07-15-14 at 04:21 PM
If Jacosta got sick from being on the block and if she gets sick the next time we'll have to call it a viable strategy if she's POV'd.

Wow, that makes it the first new strategy in the BB house in a long time.

Posted by michel2 on 07-15-14 at 05:15 PM
I kinda think Donny has shown us a new strategy also: He's forgiven everyone that's crossed him, saying that he understands, that's it's only a game and blah-blah-blah. The ones that went after him are the ones that feel bad afterwards. He's done it with Devin and Nicole and probably others also.