URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1421
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Super Agent"

Posted by RonReports on 08-03-05 at 10:37 AM
For the past two Fridays I enjoyed watching "Super Agent" on the Spike network. Nine sports agents competed to land a new football player as their client. Because of his talent, they say that this could amount to millions of dollars for them. The contestants have various amounts of experience in this field and have different personality quirks. It is interesting to see how they compete each week. At the end of each episode, the bottom three agents get a final interview with the football player and he then decides which one of them to evict from this show. His choices so far were very good. His professional future is at stake.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Super Agent"
Posted by realityfreek on 08-20-05 at 12:33 PM
Anyone still watching this? I caught it the last couple weeks. The car challenge was pretty good. This week we saw them meet the parents of the potential draft pick they want to represent. I thought Howard was a goner with his non-stop yakking. I really like Tim and Scott.

Posted by RonReports on 08-21-05 at 01:39 AM
>Anyone still watching this? I
>caught it the last couple
>weeks. The car challenge
>was pretty good. This
>week we saw them meet
>the parents of the potential
>draft pick they want to
>represent. I thought Howard
>was a goner with his
>non-stop yakking. I really
>like Tim and Scott.

Yes, I am watching Super Agent and it is a really great reality show. We get to see why contestants get cut, and the decisions make sense to me. This week Tim and Scott had their best week yet. They were safe while the other contestants were not. Because viewership is so low, they moved the time of the broadcast, but I was able to see it anyway. Even though this show is about finding a new agent for a football player, I like this show much more than I like football.

Posted by realityfreek on 08-21-05 at 03:19 PM
" like this show much more that I like football"

Yeah its not really about football so much. It like a apprentice like show. I dont know what the tasks have been like before I started watching but it seems to be more mellow not so cheesy and over the top like Trumps show.

I'll keep watching and probably watch next year (if they have one).

Posted by RonReports on 08-27-05 at 05:50 PM
"Super Agent" has certainly held my interest. Tim was cut this week. He made his second and last strategic mistake of this show. His mistake this week was to try to promote the idea that Shaun should try to sign a very short term contract, even though that would be for a lot less money than a long term contract. Tim was betting that Shaun's next contract could be for a lot more money. Shaun was probably remembering "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" or go for the sure thing and "take the money and run."

Posted by realityfreek on 08-27-05 at 07:00 PM
Shoot...I missed it. I wonder if they reply them later on in the week? Tim hunh..I thought he would have a good chance to win it. I think that Scott will be the winner now. I wish he would get rid of Howard(?) The talkative one...

Posted by realityfreek on 09-13-05 at 12:10 PM
Did anyone catch the finale? I missed it. And I see its not on this friday. Who won?