URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1420
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB16 ECST Week #1"

Posted by tribephyl on 06-26-14 at 00:02 AM
or is it West Coast Recap?

Sadly, I totally forgot it started tonight and was watching SYTYCD for almost 40 minutes.
I did catch the end of the 1st HOH comp. though.
Only 8 hamsters were vying for the special Key.
Joey, Amber, Frankie, Nicole, Paola, Donny, Devin and Cody were the first 8 in the house and the first 8 to compete for HOH.

Frankie won the first HOH.

Then, Chenbot explained that 8 more would be moving in, another HOH would be found and that a challenge will determine which HOH remains in control.

She also introduced Team America.
Which is America's Player (already chosen by production), plus 2 more "secret" alliance members that WE choose. We'll also get to send them on special missions, kinda like we did with America's Player. So basically, Team America is America's Player times 3. 3 people to do our bidding.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"HOH twist"
Posted by michel2 on 06-26-14 at 09:53 PM
Did I hear Julie right? Each HoH nominate two people and the two pairs battle each other with the winners being safe while the HoH that nominated them loses his HOH and would presumably be up for nomination after the veto.

That's a stupid twist designed to get the weakest people voted out. The HOH will try to nominate the weakest challenge players in order to have them lose the competition.

"RE: HOH twist"
Posted by snidget on 06-26-14 at 10:00 PM
So no ability of the nominated to have the delusion they were nominated because they are too strong and unbeatable...

Oh wait, these are hamsters they will all somehow make being nominated to lose as proof they are a threat and the mastermind of all time.

"RE: BB16 ECST Week #1"
Posted by kingfish on 06-27-14 at 04:23 PM
Oh, that is sad, Tribe.

Orrrrr...IS IT?

Maybe it's ust a self-defence mechanism kicking in, you know, the thing that kept you from shooting yourself in the head during the last BB season?

Posted by michel2 on 07-02-14 at 10:29 PM
Nicole made me laugh with her fear of ghost. Frankie also in the way he described Devin and Caleb's paranoia about Donny. As for the game; when someone tells you it's too early for an alliance, you should know he's saying he already has one and you're not needed. I wonder what Amber thinks she will get out of being the Bomb Squad's tool?

Posted by snidget on 07-02-14 at 10:42 PM
Sigh, when Donny outsmarts all y'all.