URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 142
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"what if wes choose maria to go to apex?"

Posted by gnosis92 on 11-19-04 at 01:26 AM
why did wes send kelly to apex, rather than maria?
kelly is a strong player, maria is not.

whew! i'm glad i'm not a betting man. i thought TD would get fed up with Apex losing streak and fire 2. it does strike me as capricious that he didn't fire 2 or 3 the week before on the bridal task.

i wondered why wes sent kevin to mosaic, and kept andy. logically, i thought apex was allowed to pull 1 member, and they pulled kelly.

i CAN"T BELIEVE WES HAD A CHANCE TO GET RID OF MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i am wondering WHY THE HELL DID HE NOT SEND MARIA TO APEX.

Maria is clearly disruptive.

if he sent maria to apex, and kept kelly, maria would have severely sabotaged apex's chances of winning, ignored ivanna's wheel idea, and apex probably would have lost.

mosiac would have won by "default" with wes, kelly, andy and sandy. maria and ivanna or maria and kevin would have been fired

maria and ivanna fired together would have been very satisfying.

wes decision is hard to understand given
1- wes and kelly have worked together many times
2- maria lied about the email, attempted to sidetrack andy on the NYPD task, and contributed NOTHING on the dog task.

was wes thinking "well kelly has an exemption, so we should send him over?" that's the only reason i can think of.

the thought of who would leave apex should have occurred to wes when the bridal challenge was first announced, as they were certain to win, and they would be numerically unbalanced.

i bet andy is next week's pm. i wonder who from apex will be sent back to mosaic.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: what if wes choose maria to go to apex?"
Posted by banzai on 11-19-04 at 12:02 PM
Yahoo has a video about "Donald wants to know why Mosaic sent Kelly to Apex. "
Wes explains that Kelly is not very creative and not very good in marketing.
See video clip #9 of week 11.

Posted by gnosis92 on 11-19-04 at 07:35 PM
well thanks, but
uh, is maria crative and good at marketing?

by the way, thanks, is there a clip where wes explains why he chose andy over kevin?

>Yahoo has a video about "Donald
>wants to know why Mosaic
>sent Kelly to Apex. "

>
>Wes explains that Kelly is not
>very creative and not very
>good in marketing.
>See video clip #9 of week
>11.

Posted by jae on 11-19-04 at 09:18 PM
Kelly's value in creativity or marketing is 0, but Maria's value in those is NEGATIVE. Multiply that number by a thousand because she claims to be good at them.

0 is bigger than any negative number.

Pamela could've used this argument to explain why she brought Stacy into the boardroom instead of useless Sandy.