URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1416
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
" East Coast US Major City"

Posted by shirleyf on 10-30-06 at 00:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-06 AT 00:29 AM (EST)

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER East Coast US Major City

Cho brothers and the blonds will make it to New York, most likely one of the later episodes of the season....

I was in NYC this summer early one Saturday morning right by Union Square, and I saw a few people running up to the group of people I was with, holding clue cards in their hands. I recall it was one of the Cho brothers (the younger one I believe), pointed to their clue card, which was the Alamo sculpture in Astor Place in NYC. (see picture on wikipedia here

One of the people in our group knew where it was, and pointed them to get to the right direction (it was South of Union Sq). It didn't hit us until a minute later when we were like, "didn't they look like they were in the Amazing Race?!?!" We never thought we'd be one of those people who they would ask directions for. I think we also saw the blond girls chasing right after the Cho brothers...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: East Coast US Major City"
Posted by flipxcyd on 10-30-06 at 00:58 AM
Wow...first we see the pics of T/J, R/K, & L/K at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, then another spoiler of L/K in NYC. Now your account of E/G & D/K in NYC. So, if this is really true, then the Final 3 are E/G, D/K, & L/K???

Could the TAR producers possibly have mixed the Top 3 along with the 4th and 5th place to confuse everyone?

Save the cheerleader - Save the world
An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by shirleyf on 10-30-06 at 01:01 AM
I am 100% sure that E/G is was in NYC when they asked the group for directions. The blonds might've been too far away, running behind E/G and I am not 100% sure they were in fact them. But I can certainly say that my boyfriend and I saw E/G.

Posted by Jims02 on 10-30-06 at 04:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-06 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

Yeah, this is getting kinda messy now. Unless the Paris episode is a Final 5 leg, there's something wrong. Since the race is going east to west this year, we should be able to assume that if Erwin/Godwin & Dustin/Kandice are in NYC, they should be around for the Paris leg. David and Mary are nowhere to be seen. Based on the Lyn/Karlyn pictures, it's probable that they finish 6th.

Paris - Final 5
Tyler/James (seen)
Rob/Kimberly (seen)
Lyn/Karlyn (seen)
Erwin/Godwin (seen later in NYC)
Dustin/Kandice (seen later in NYC)

Two teams eliminated. One in Paris, one elsewhere? Or two in Paris?

NYC - Final 3
Lyn/Karlyn (seen)
Erwin/Godwin (seen)
Dustin/Kandice (seen)

I'm not entirely sure about the race route, but I'm wondering how they would cut from 5 teams to 3, unless there's another leg in South America or something in between. This is getting so confusing that I, like you, really wonder if some of these sightings were decoys. Especially since I've seen rumors and spoilers about locations in Madagascar, Finland, Ukraine, and Spain or Morocco, which are supposed to happen before the France episode.

Maybe they go to Spain after France? It is to the west, after all, keeping with the east-to-west format thus far. And maybe the supposed Finland & Ukraine legs are a very lame non-elimination superleg? That's one possible explanation, assuming both sightings are legitimite.

Blech. This is making my head hurt. There's either a timeline problem, intel problem, or decoys.

Posted by Peetah on 10-30-06 at 07:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-06 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

Perhaps the "Paris leg" is not a full leg. That is, think of the tasks in Rome last season. They took the train to Rome and visited the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, and the rest of the episode was in Greece.

This is similar to other Final legs where they stop in Hawaii or Alaska for a task and the Roadblock/finish line is in the End City only.

Also, I am going to add that in the Titles, there are several pictures of Egyptian like structures. I don't know if it's a repeat from Season 5, but I just thought I'd throw it in there.

Posted by EmmaHead on 10-30-06 at 08:25 PM
I can't find it now, but there was also a spoiler of spotting 3 teams on a Paris to New York flight that coincided (date-wise) with New York sightings of Lyn/Karlyn. Based on the descriptions provided by the spoilers, the three teams on the flight corresponded to the Eiffel tower sightings of Tyler/James, Lyn/Karlyn and Rob/Kimberly.

Posted by EmmaHead on 10-30-06 at 08:35 PM
Okay, I found the sight with all the spoilers:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=8610.msg123673#msg123673
Scroll about half-way down for Paris/New York spoilers.

Posted by corrsfan on 10-31-06 at 05:58 AM
Maybe E/G and D/K were in fact the decoy teams?

Posted by Maddy555 on 11-21-06 at 00:51 AM
I don't post very often, but does this spoiler tell us that the Blondes are the next to be eliminated? If the Chos are decoys in NYC, it would make sense for the Blondes to be also, making J/T, L/K (yuck!), and R/K the final three.

I know the preview for next week seems a bit obvious for the Blondes to go, but maybe they are counting in our overconfidence in the Blondes. Since we all think they won't leave, having them be last would be a total twist. And we need a villian in the final three, and L/K are the only villians we have so far.

Maddy555

Posted by dragonflies on 11-21-06 at 08:43 AM
Notice in post 2 above she back tracks a bit and says she isn't sure about the blondes. I'm holding out hope they don't get Philiminiated yet.

Go Pack!

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 11-21-06 at 03:06 PM
MY guess is there is a non-elimination left that the blonds are yielded into. Odds are not that good in coming in first after starting last with no fast-forward. That puts them on for the next two legs but not the end race.