URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1415
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Confused!! SO no longer being shown on NBC in the NC Triangle area???"

Posted by Jazzturtle on 05-01-06 at 08:53 AM
Sadly I noticed a banner running across the screen on friday's show saying that come Monday (today) that SO will no longer be seen on NBC, but only on the NBC/time warner digital channel 218, and NBC digital channel 17.2

It says look for information on NBC17.com but I have found nothing there!! In fact it still has SO on the listings...
however, on my cable guide on the TV, it no longer has SO in the listings....it's been replaced by EXTRA and some other entertainment news show....

so.. Anyone know what's happening? Is SO now off the air, and will it actually be shown on channel 218, since it's not on that channel's listing....

very sad here in chapel hill...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Confused!! SO no longer being shown on NBC in the NC Triangle area???"
Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-01-06 at 09:05 AM
I haven't heard that it's offically done but seeing as you aren't the first person to report this, I have a feeling more local stations are choosing not to renew it.

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 05-01-06 at 10:08 AM
Welcome to the boards.

We have an existing thread on the possibility of SO's cancellation. Please contribute to that discussion instead of starting a thread that will be of limited appeal/interest.

And please read both our guidelines and FAQ list so you'll have a better posting experience.