URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1414
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #15 Week #10 Live Feeds: Railroad Plot"

Posted by Estee on 09-06-13 at 07:54 AM
So for those who knew we'd never get to the second HoH competition last night because Julie used up so much time on Amanda's interview and barely had enough to let Elissa establish just where her unassisted game IQ was, here's your results.

McCrae and GinaMarie are tied to each other via friendship bracelet for a full day. Go ahead and laugh. Fortunately, it's six feet long, which gives them more to work with than we saw the last time this punishment was recycled. (How could McCrae be punished when he's not even allowed to play? Because it's Big Brother. More below.)

Judd must exercise on cue for a full day: hear the whistle and get to stepping. Or in his case, jumping jacks.

Andy will have a chance to win up to $5000 sometime today. No one knows how, including Andy.

And Spencer is HoH after winning a face-matching competition -- you know the one: we get it every year without mercy -- and apparently had a role in handing out the rewards and punishments.

So far, the main effect of the friendship chain is that the full alliance is having trouble getting together for Amanda and Elissa bashing. It hasn't kept them from plotting, though. Right now, nominees are set to be McCrae (target) and GinaMarie. Should McCrae win veto, Judd goes up and might become the target -- but there's been talk of switching GM to evictee under that scenario.

Hamsterwatch expects the feeds to go on block before Wednesday -- that eviction should be taped in advance, and the rats like to hide all results for as long as they can get away with, plus twelve hours. Which at least saves us from some part of Reign Of Spencer.

The drunken insane uncle is now in charge. Screaming is mandatory.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother #15 Week #10 Live Feeds: Railroad Plot"
Posted by suzzee on 09-06-13 at 10:22 AM
500th episode sort of fell on its face IMO.

Posted by Estee on 09-06-13 at 01:23 PM
And so it was truly an appropriate tribute to the four hundred and ninety-nine which came before it.

It could have been worse, really. Julie could have spent five pointless minutes in the audience using her interview skills for Memories Of Jerry.

Or -- *shudder* -- Cowboy.

"Worst F5 ever?"
Posted by Estee on 09-06-13 at 01:18 PM
Such is the opinion of the Hags, but they're what's left of the Worsters and so they found both Amanda and Elissa to qualify for their most cherished quality: entertaining, even if it was in a way which drove everyone else nuts. But they don't like Judd's revival (or at this point, him), they're not fond of Andy's entire personality (and I say he wasn't looking for the jury vote in his goodbye to Amanda, he was searching for applause), GinaMarie has gotten a new name from them of VaginaMarie, Spencer disgusts them and to their eyes, McCrae is sporting a set of whip marks which wiped out his entire personality, whatever that was.

They feel no one left has any real game. On that level, GM might be the best player remaining -- and think about that for a minute.

There is much hope for the cage to catch fire.

Kind of makes you wonder where the ratings are right now.

Not that it matters. This show's renewal question has always come down to 'Is the Chenbot still functional?' If yes, throw feces at the screen for another summer. And as always, Grodner has no incentive to do better. None whatsoever. She comes, she induces vomit, she does it all again nine months later in the exact same fashion because she has no incentive to think of anything new, either. This show can't be killed. It can only be ignored or endured.

And they wonder why they never get any Emmy nominations.

"RE: Worst F5 ever?"
Posted by Snidget on 09-06-13 at 03:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-13 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

Joker's current ratings. From #1 to #16 #1 being the highest rated hamster with a 3.6 out of 5.

Current hamsters

#10 Judd (there are some at FHags that think there is a frau contingent at Jokers and he is their type) with a 1.24

#13 GinaMarie with a 0.87
#14 McCrae with a 0,86
#15 Spencer with a 0.66
#16 Andy with a 0.53

So hard to get a worse final 5 than that other than to replace Judd with Aaryn or Jeremy. Although they may be a bit more capable of creating a minimal amount of entertainingly bad value.

ETA: Weds Ratings per Dingo. Wednesday's show led the hour with 2.2 rating, 7 share and 6.60 million viewers,

Posted by realityshowgeek on 09-06-13 at 09:03 PM
It would be great if the producers trolled these message boards and invited some of you experts to be contestants

Posted by jbug on 09-08-13 at 12:08 PM

Posted by kingfish on 09-06-13 at 06:34 PM
I don't know, we had Amanda evicted (first - HA!), then Elissa evicted.

I'd say that was a pretty good night. I'd might even say this was one of the best nights of the season.

"\Everybody sing!"
Posted by Estee on 09-07-13 at 07:03 PM
o/` so much for that plan! o/`

McCrae won Veto.

Posted by Snidget on 09-07-13 at 07:18 PM
at 3:57 PM BBT GM asks if a goat f**ks a person, can they get pregnant? NT - webcookie

Sat 4:13 PM BBT Definitely Pageant Material, all 'kid'ding aside.... NT - StPeteRickster

Sat 3:57 PM BBT They are up in HOH talking about the bible. McC likes all the stories. One of his favorites is Sodom and Gomorrah. He talks - webcookie
about how everyone was f**king animals and thats where the word sodomy comes from.

Must remove palm from face before *headdesk*

Posted by Estee on 09-07-13 at 08:10 PM
I'm going to paraphrase a line originally used about Jon Dalton: they all need earpieces just so the rats can continually play them a loop of 'Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Ixhale.'

Every so often, they repeat a word twice just for fun.

"Upon further review "
Posted by Estee on 09-08-13 at 03:04 PM
(and caffeine)

I would like to add the following responses.

at 3:57 PM BBT GM asks if a goat f**ks a person, can they get pregnant?

1. Should we assume GM is asking because this has come up in her life before, or because she's planning on personally dealing with the issue sometime in the near future? Well, now Nick knows what he's up against...

2. We'd try to explain satyrs just for fun, but then she'd wind up dating A-Roid.

3. Yes, but it only happened once. And the proud parents named the child GinaMarie.

"Schedule for rest of season"
Posted by suzzee on 09-08-13 at 06:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-13 AT 06:48 AM (EST)

From Jokers via Whirley and thanks to Ryz2

Saturday, September 7th - Veto Competition

Monday, September 9th - Veto Ceremony

Tuesday, September 10th - Feeds go down and an eviction is taped

Wednesday, September 11th - "Special eviction episode" (taped on Tuesday) to bring us down to the Final 4. When the feeds return later that evening, the HoH and veto competition will have already taken place

Thursday, September 12th - Live veto ceremony and eviction to bring us down to the Final 3. Part 1 of the final HoH competition

Saturday, September 14th - Part 2 of the final HoH competition

Wednesday, September 18th - Finale night. Part 3 of the final HoH competition will take place live

"RE: Schedule for rest of season"
Posted by AyaK on 09-09-13 at 10:35 AM
And just to add this: McCrae won POV again. Despite the persuasive efforts detailed below to get him to save GM, he says he doesn't want to pull a Marcellus and so will save himself today. That means either Andy or Judd will have to go up as the replacement nominee -- and if it's Judd, I wouldn't be surprised to see him booted, even though GM would be likely to win if she could make it in front of a (for now) all-female jury.

"Next week, they talk Fred Phelps into gay marriage."
Posted by Estee on 09-09-13 at 08:01 AM
Andy & Spencer: "So here's the plan. McCrae, you use your veto to save GinaMarie! In exchange, she'll throw the F4 HoH competition! And just so you have collateral in case she breaks her word, she'll give you some of her makeup! Sounds good, right?"

McCrae: "...right..."

The other interesting news of the day is that Endemol's CEO will leave the building in December -- although he's only going a few offices over: a consultant's position awaits. And the rumor of the day -- one you should not put any hopes in -- claims the rabies from this season has spread so far that Endemol's personnel have decided to punish what they're seeing as Patient Zero: Grodner. And as such, she's being asked to step down.

I'll believe in when I see the acid blood eating through the floor.

"RE: Next week, they talk Fred Phelps into gay marriage."
Posted by kingfish on 09-09-13 at 09:06 AM
Grodner wise, I don't see it happening. Unfortunately.

As I understand it, ratings are up. Someone's buying the Ad time. Someone's getting rich.

Posted by AyaK on 09-09-13 at 10:23 AM
The cable ratings for BB After Dark are down -- but that's because CBS moved the show to its newly-acquired TV Guide Network from Showtime. The show ended up doing well enough that TVGN added both a third live hour (to get back to the same length as Showtime's version) AND reran the CBS episodes.

The TV Guide Network ratings are way up, of course, but then again, they would've doubled by just adding one viewer.

Posted by kingfish on 09-09-13 at 11:01 AM
Have you seen the numbers for the network prime time broadcast?

I just had third hand info on that, so there is room for doubt.

Posted by AyaK on 09-10-13 at 11:26 AM
The prime time ratings for BB15 are well up from BB14.

Posted by Estee on 09-12-13 at 07:42 AM
To be fair, GinaMarie's demographic of 'brainless racist with no education beyond that required to just barely feed herself' does represent the majority of the country.

"J-U-Doubly-Dismissed."
Posted by Estee on 09-10-13 at 07:19 AM
With McCrae having used the veto on himself -- guess those sales tactics lacked a certain something -- Judd's up and apparently anticipating his own re-ouster. The hamsters also know they've got an early eviction approaching, as they were given the camera used to take pictures at the end of an HoH term. Insert one rigged audience and wait for feeds to go down.

I know I said Judd doesn't deserve to win after having the chance to compare jury notes. I still feel that way. But he was the most tolerable hamster remaining. Given the current state of the alliances, our most likely F3 is Spencer, Andy, and GinaMarie -- a near-perfect trifecta of loathing. Who wins? Who cares?

From a social standpoint, I guess I'm vaguely curious to see how much more their bashing of other players can increase before the cage actually explodes.

"Commence dry heaves."
Posted by Estee on 09-12-13 at 07:40 AM
And that's dry heaves if you're lucky.

Andy won Veto.

Nominees were Spencer and McCrae. You can pretty much guess who the F3 will be. Won't it be fun to see if the rats can get an endurance competition in through all the evicted hamster bashing? Hey, maybe the endurance competition will be hamster bashing! First one to stop or slip and say something nice about anyone wins!

...no, the network can't afford to air infinity...

This would normally be the point in the season when I'd consider starting a thread to predict the jury votes, but who cares? Either one of the biggest and least talented phonies in genre history gets the money, a Nazi lover who relishes in crudities gets the money, or a racist idiot who missed the cut for Are You Smarter Than A Preschooler wins the money and buys a goat farm in the desperate hopes that with Nick out of her life, it'll be her means of having a child.

However, my first suspicion is that the phony and the Nazi have to get rid of the racist idiot.

An argument can now be made for Worst F3 Ever. And you can do so in the non-comfort that none of those in it will ever truly think about anything in that argument. Or at all.

"RE: Commence dry heaves."
Posted by suzzee on 09-12-13 at 10:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-13 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

It was a sure bet that this season would finish with the worst F3, they started out with the worst cast they could find.

McCrae had potential but he allowed she who will not be named to turn him into a simpering eunuch. No matter what, this F4 have convinced themselves that THIS was the best BB season ever.

The final insult is that one of these idiots is going to spend the rest of their lives thinking they were a fan favorite. As if.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

"RE: Commence dry heaves."
Posted by Estee on 09-12-13 at 10:47 AM
There is no final insult with this series because there is no final season. But if you want a decent next-stage one, here's the near-inevitable: she of the DR-Suggested-Strategy will win 'fan favorite'. Or in Elissa's case, 'my sister's followers voted for me no matter what I did and why should they stop now'? She'll get it. We all know she'll get it. And without a countervote of equal strength, there's no stopping it.

Seriously, don't eat anything on finale night that you wouldn't enjoy seeing again.

Next season: Westboro Baptists!

"HoH Part 1 complete."
Posted by Estee on 09-13-13 at 09:08 AM
Did you skip breakfast? Good.

First winner was GinaMarie. This was the usual endurance with obstacles, but instead of the typical routine consisting of a mountain being repeatedly dropped on any local distinctly-non-Mohammeds, we went the other way around. From the sound of it, the hamsters were put on roller skates and then had to grip a bar which zoomed them around a circular track filled with obstacles: they could try to jump, limited-dodge, or plow through as they pleased. Water sprays et. all got involved as they always do and when the glitter cannons finally stopped going off, GinaMarie had made an angel in the results. No word on whether it spontaneously caught fire after the lightning strike.

So that leaves Spencer vs. Andy for Part 2, which will unfortunately take place sometime later no matter how much we wish it wouldn't. Stay tuned. Or not.

"HoH Part 2 complete."
Posted by AyaK on 09-15-13 at 10:36 AM
Andy won what was apparently a climbing competition. So Andy v. Gina Marie for final HoH and the right to choose your opponent in the finals.

"RE: HoH Part 1 complete."
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-16-13 at 12:26 PM
Roller Skating Comp way favored GM. It was pretty blatant. Females are usually better Roller Skaters than males. In addition, did anyone think Spencer or Andy would be good on wheels?

Posted by AyaK on 09-16-13 at 02:58 PM
The way all three of them have floated through the season, I thought we might see a gliding competition. But roller scating is apparently as close as they could get within the confines of Hamster Central.

Posted by kingfish on 09-16-13 at 04:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-13 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

And Spencer in a climbing challenge?

I'll wait to see how they stage it, but it's hard to imagine Spencer having any chance in a climbing contest. Even against Andy.

If the last challenge is endurance, I would assume a GM win, and for the second consecutive time she would be able to just point to the evictee.

But with either Andy or GM winning, I'm beginning to see a real possiblity of a Spencer BB victory. The ultimate floater, 9 (or was it 10?) times a pawn on the block.

Both GM and Andy may consider the other as the bigger Jury threat - Andy could suspect that GM might be a female voter favorite (or at least the least unfavorite) and GM could see that Andy was allied and friendly with everyone.

And they may not realize that Spencer has a chance of becoming the compromise vote getter. McCrea could poison the pool of Andy's chances, and GM might not automatically get the female vote. She was pretty abrasive toward them all at one point or another.

Who knows, the thinking of those people is hard to follow, and I don't think I want to take it any farther than this.

Posted by Snidget on 09-16-13 at 04:44 PM
Part III is live, I think? So probably a booth of doom competition.

Posted by kingfish on 09-16-13 at 04:49 PM
Give that one to Andy I guess.

Posted by Corvis on 09-16-13 at 05:56 PM
I think both Andy and GM will take Spencer if they're smart. Could he win? Sure. BB juries are not known for their logic. Of the three, the only one who really deserves to win is Andy. And no matter who wins, it's going to suck. I can't think of three worse people to make it to the final 3.

Well, okay, Aaryn is worse than Andy. And Amanda too. Hmm.

You know, Andy looks like a saint compared to the rest of this cast. But I still can't stand him.

Posted by Estee on 09-16-13 at 07:01 PM
roller scating

Eeeuuuuww!

(Well, no wonder GinaMarie won.)

Posted by AyaK on 09-18-13 at 04:59 PM
Quite an interesting typo on my part.

"Free at last!"
Posted by suzzee on 09-18-13 at 06:06 PM
Feeds are over. Jokers reminds: A reminder to monthly subscribers that recurring charges end Oct 20th, you need to cancel to avoid a pro-rated charge for the remaining month.

From Kixx: Last words heard on the feeds. Spencer about Elissa "She really was the worst player ever"

And there you have it 100 days of insanity.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

"RE: Free at last!"
Posted by Estee on 09-18-13 at 06:14 PM
But who's counting (correctly)?