URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1413
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"

Posted by ChristinaJB on 04-30-06 at 11:46 AM
Hey you wild and crazy posters!
;o)
I was watching the flash backs of Cassie's story last week and they showed Cassie giving the adoptive husband's ex-wife (AHEW for short) a video tape and letter of her to give to Dustin.
What happened to that? I thought that the AHEW was going to give it to him, since she saw him without the adoptive mom?

Just wondering if I missed that part?
Thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
Posted by onthebay on 04-30-06 at 10:36 PM
Don't know about that, but along the same lines, I think I totally missed something too -- so was Dustin originally adopted by the AH and the EW? Because in that same flash-back, Cassie was looking at a photo album EW had brought her, which had pictures of Dustin as a child.

So, what I don't get is, the AH and the EW split, and Dustin goes with the AH? That seems kind of odd. Or was I just not paying attention? (excuse my ignorance but, I didn't discover SO until the season with Lisa1, Jill, Christina, Allison etc . . . so I'm not familiar with Cassie's history)

Posted by ChristinaJB on 05-01-06 at 10:15 AM
I *think* what happened is the A-dad and A-mom divorced, he went with the A-mom, but still had visitation with A-dad. A-dad gets remarried, so A-stepmom comes into the picture.

She seemed all happy and willing to come on the show and be *part* of Cassie's story, but then never gave him the video tape or letters? HMMM?

I don't get it.

Some of the other posters have said this too - her story doesn't add up.

IMO, I like Cassie. I can't imagine her pain and I have not walked in her shoes, so I'm not going to judge her. She's a little pollyanna, but it's kinda enduring. I just don't follow the entire story line.

Posted by shawnar on 05-01-06 at 03:26 PM
I was under the immpression that the Stepmom was no longer in contact with him. But if she saw him she would give him the tape. I could be wrong thou.

Posted by Baxtera on 05-01-06 at 04:27 PM
Aren't they now divorced too?

Posted by shawnar on 05-01-06 at 04:54 PM
Ya I think so.I think thats the reason why the stepmom didn't see him anymore.

Posted by ChristinaJB on 05-02-06 at 01:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 01:22 AM (EST)

Sorry, it's probably really convoluted, but how did she have all of those baby pictures and items of Dustin's to give to Cassie? I thought she was still on friendly terms with the X-hubby, and you'd think he'd mention something to Dustin about Cassie?

*edited - had to say, this is harder to track than "Who Shot JR?"
WINK

Posted by Bebo on 05-02-06 at 08:19 AM
This is duplicating a discussion (actually, multiple discussions) on the Individual Houseguest forum. And since this thread is about just one houseguest, General Discussion isn't the place for it anyway.

Locking.