URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1412
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #15: LIVE FEEDS Week 10"

Posted by tribephyl on 08-29-13 at 11:02 PM
Holy fricken' Cow!
Gina-Marie, g-marie, GM, The StatenIslandHoochie... whatever she want's you to call her, she now rules the roost and she is PO'd Aryan was crucified.
The only minority left, would be Andy. It's gotta be his fault.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother #15: LIVE FEEDS Week 10"
Posted by Round Robin on 08-30-13 at 03:41 AM
She is probably also PO that 3AM tried to get Elissa to put her up, and she will probably put up 2 of them and use the other one for a replacement if one of her noms is taken down.

"Bedtime Stories"
Posted by Snidget on 08-30-13 at 07:38 AM
From Jokers, just before they all went to sleep.

3:47 AM Amanda: "Elissa is the most evil person in this house. She picked on a 22-year-old this whole game, just picked on her." NT

ring ring. Pot? This is kettle. Yeah because making a poor 22 year old do all your dirty work because you can't or won't win a competition to do your own is completely angellic

3:45 AM McCrae wants to tell Elissa, "When we f*cked and came on your bed, we were hoping it would make your skin break out but too bad itdidn't."

Amanda: "I want you to cum on her bed."

oh isn't that sweet, blarf

3:40 AM McCrae: "I will laugh and be so happy when she goes. This will be the best eviction ever!" NT

Yeah because there is no way your actions have set up everyone in the house in an alliance to get you out

3:37 AM They blame the editing for Amanda's rep. McCrae says "You can clear your name when you get out of here and there is no editing" NT

Um, aren't you the boy that watched the live feeds on his birthday? I would say most interviews you are saying she can use to clear up the editing are more edited than the live feeds

"RE: Bedtime Stories"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-30-13 at 09:05 AM
Just saw this on Jokers. They are probably the two most vile people to ever play. They make me wish for Maggie.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 07:52 AM
No, there's one other minority left, as so shrewdly and subtly noted by Dan. We are going to play that ever-popular Catholic school teacher game, Blame The Jew!

...okay, possibly not how GM's thinking (although Dan? Has always had his hates: he's just quieter about them). But still, she's been clearly indicating her targets to all lip-readers: Amanda & McCrae. Amanda's probably primary, but I don't think GM might care all that much as long as one goes home. She does seem intent on putting them up together from the start -- and so far, Amanda has no idea of what's coming: she thinks it's Elissa & Spencer. Amanda is spending most of her time attacking Elissa and, with the live broadcast concluded, Elissa is doing the same to Amanda. The only difference is the level of hypocrisy, which is much higher on Elissa's end.

(Elissa spent most of the night attached to GM. Don't ask by what.)

Meanwhile, Spencer & Judd are currently stuck in chicken suits. They would have broken rules by shedding them, but Have-Nots are coming and they need the eggs. The suits are shedding. Everywhere. There are trails of chicken feathers to go with sequins from Elissa's outfits, which at least gives the cockroaches a place to hide.

No, actual cockroaches. So far they're just in the backyard, but...

Typical. Aryan's reinforcements showed up just a little too late.

Posted by kingfish on 08-30-13 at 08:13 AM
New Drinking game: Every time somone says "I voted to save Nick" you take a shot.

It's gonna be a fatal game, and would be even if we limited it to times Amanda sys that.

Hope you're feeling beeter Snidge.

Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 08:45 AM
GM did get a picture of Nick in her HoH package. Any bets on when she starts actively praying to it?

Posted by kingfish on 08-30-13 at 03:45 PM
Somewhere someone described the Nick pic. as the standard BB publicity shot. I guess that means the same shot as is hanging in the hallway of the house?

The standing question is, does Nick have the huevos to show up for the finale?

The Answer is, of course, Yes he will, if he doesn't want to attend on his own volition, BB Producers will pay him to.

"Get YouTube ready!"
Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 08:58 AM
I almost forgot! We're going to get another GM nomination speech!

Set the recorders! Clear room on the hard drive! Find the translation guide!

"When GM thinks you are crazy..."
Posted by Snidget on 08-30-13 at 01:08 PM
Fri 9:58 AM BBT Amanda tells her she loves her and leaves. GM looks at the camera rolls her eyes and makes a crazy sign with her fingers.. NT - webcookie

"Luxury competition"
Posted by AyaK on 08-30-13 at 03:21 PM
According to Elissa, Spencer won $10K and a trip.

"RE: Luxury competition"
Posted by newsomewayne on 08-30-13 at 03:38 PM
I think just the $10k. He won a trip in a veto comp.

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

"RE: Luxury competition"
Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 04:04 PM
The aftermath:

Balloon-popping and collection of contents seems to have been the goal here. Also giving the ants & cockroaches the last beachhead they'll ever need.

"The rats anticipate nominations."
Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 05:08 PM
Spencer just noticed that all the knives and forks were missing from the kitchen. His guess is that they were taken away to make the balloons that much harder to pop.

...sure, that's the reason...

"RE: The rats anticipate nominations."
Posted by suzzee on 08-31-13 at 05:28 PM
My first thought exactly. Take the sharps away before Amanda & McCrea were put up.

"Here we go loop-do-loo, here we go loop-de-lie..."
Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 06:16 PM
Amanda is busy tying people to the railroad tracks.

Who?

Everyone except McCrae.

It all depends on who she's talking to. If it's Spencer, then she's playing up how shady Andy is, how many deals he must have cut, how everyone he cozies up to goes home. (Of course, Andy would cozy up to the cockroaches if they had a vote.) Talking to Andy? Then Spencer must leave. A trip, $10k, the complete jury stipend -- hasn't he won enough already? GM? Time to bash Elissa because if GM doesn't put Elissa up, the entire house will be angry with her. And Judd? Why, he was the MVP! Everyone knows that! Over and over as she tours the house, even going so far as to volunteer herself to GM as replacement nominee. It's a marathon of verbal twistings and the only thing which can stop her from completing the 26.2 is nominations.

...okay, that's more of a three-minute pause, but we'll take it, right?

Earlier, Andy & Spencer were talking about throwing the Veto just to keep Amanda from going after them. And discounting dwindling numbers which say that if she gets HoH, she's got to go after somebody...

"RE: Here we go loop-do-loo, here we go loop-de-lie..."
Posted by Snidget on 08-30-13 at 06:37 PM
She tries spinning this any harder and her head could spin right off...

and no I can't think of any way that is a bad thing...

Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 06:52 PM
McCrae might consider it an improvement for their conversations.

I nearly included the tale about Elissa not needing money because she just purchased a 5,000 seat hockey rink -- but apparently that started with Spencer and I have no idea what the validity is. Amanda's buying it, though.

She seems to be buying a lot of things. While McCrae may have doubts, Amanda appears to truly believe the nominees will be Elissa and Judd, with the former as target. She just spent a nice long session in HoH 'convincing' GM to do it. And when she left, GM snuck one past the feed kill switches and sang a few bars of Poker Face.

If Amanda really thinks that's what's happening -- well, when the feeds come back up post-nomination, we're going to be looking at either a total nervous collapse or a war zone. And they may alternate.

Posted by Snidget on 08-30-13 at 06:59 PM
I'll take bipolor hamsters for $600.

"Trivia....da da dum"
Posted by Snidget on 08-30-13 at 07:08 PM
*sings*It's nominations time, it's nominations time...

Go mow a little more lawn while waiting for the reports of when the feeds come back up.

"RE: Trivia....da da dum"
Posted by KwietOne on 08-30-13 at 07:20 PM
#Amanda & #BB15 trending...LOL. Prep for Hurricane Amanda!

"RE: Trivia....da da dum"
Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 07:24 PM
And based on the open happiness seen before fish, Amanda has no idea what's coming.

Bets on how much cage is still intact?

"Feeds Back"
Posted by Snidget on 08-30-13 at 08:17 PM
Word is Amanda and McCrae Nominated.

Starting with tears.

"RE: Feeds Back"
Posted by Snidget on 08-30-13 at 08:33 PM
Moving onto Blame and Anger.

Fri 5:31 PM BBT Judd going after Amanda - Should we just pack up our bags and give you the game? NT - scoobydoo

You mean it has taken y'all this long to figure out Amanda's Game?

"So this is being pushed for the #rabies"
Posted by Snidget on 08-31-13 at 04:30 PM
to I dunno what take the attention off of Aaryn's interview? But they are just pushing the hashtag for GinaMarie, not for Spencer, because better to make people hate the other racist blond or something.

Here is a transcription of the conspiracy theory talk that is the latest thing some people are trying to get to trend on twitter.

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2013/08/ginamarie-spencer-sandy-hook-conspiracy.html

Last I checked a heck of a lot of people think there is something funny going on with all the shootings, or at least looked at the youtube that edits the conspiracy in and none of the websites debunking the myths...

"Veto Comp."
Posted by Snidget on 08-31-13 at 05:20 PM
Sounds like McCrae won the veto.
Amander won a yellow tutu.

"RE: Veto Comp."
Posted by suzzee on 08-31-13 at 05:39 PM
With half them throwing the veto it was almost impossible for either Amanda or McCrae to lose. They should all be wearing chicken suits.

Posted by Estee on 08-31-13 at 07:49 PM
This gives McCrae a somewhat interesting dilemma.

On the one hand, he might wish to retain whatever chance he still has at the pre-tax $500k by using the veto on himself.

On the other, he may understandably prefer for his genitals to remain attached.

Posted by kingfish on 08-31-13 at 10:14 PM
I think Amanda gelded him a few weeks ago.

Posted by Estee on 09-01-13 at 03:15 AM
This is where he loses the benefits of week-in-an-hour. If this was all happening on Thursday, the limited time would cut down on his ultimate suffering.

I'm guessing the rats are going to schedule the veto ceremony for Monday -- or later. They'll want to draw this out.

"The tutu train schedules a trip to the front door."
Posted by Estee on 09-02-13 at 08:19 AM
It currently looks as if McCrae will use the Veto on himself, GM will put up Spencer as replacement, Amanda will be voted out, and Elissa will unleash a gloating typhoon which threatens to drown all of Los Angeles. Although her triumph insults need work. For example, saying that Playboy will recruit Amanda is only offensive in Elissa's world. Good thing that's the one she lives in.

Amanda seems to have been cascading around The Five Stages Of Being Evicted more or less at random, but with frequent stops at Bargaining. Anything and everything was promised to get Elissa nominated. GM is ignoring all of it. (As the Dingo noted, GM's currency of vows is the pinkie swear. Getting a handshake out her means nothing.) Elissa parades about the house doing her best Joker imitation -- just because the observation came from Amanda doesn't mean it's wrong -- and McCrae, who may come out of this without any removed parts, will be scrambling to find a new home for his game or he's pretty much next. Welcome to the Rachel Roost: either start wining everything combined with the producers using Pandora just to save you, or reunite with your showmance one hour after her departure. Not that he may have figured that part out yet: I don't know if the cage is scenting an approaching speed run.

I think the ultimate secret of this season is going to be a science fiction twist. They're all Maggie. The cloning process was just that imperfect.

"RE: The tutu train schedules a trip to the front door."
Posted by samboohoo on 09-02-13 at 10:17 AM
Reading Jokers and feeling ill. Amanda is simply the most vile person to ever play (that I'm aware of - not sure of others' sex acts), but she is absolutely vile, and McCrae is right up there with her. Absolutely disgusting.

Posted by Estee on 09-02-13 at 11:01 AM
Amanda is simply the most vile person to ever play

*looks over entire historical hamster field*

Um... no.

Aliwhore!

Posted by samboohoo on 09-02-13 at 07:54 PM
Yeah, but I don't quite recall Ali's body fluids everwhere. McCranda is just plainn nasty.

"Veto Ceremony"
Posted by Snidget on 09-02-13 at 02:31 PM
McCrae took himself off the block. Spencer up for a record 7th time.

Posted by Estee on 09-02-13 at 04:36 PM
So if you're Amanda --

-- brief pause so Samboohoo can throw up --

-- how are you spending these last cage days? You have to know there's no point in trying to save yourself. Do you just tail Elissa and try to make her life miserable while knowing the shield of insanity is stronger than ever? Work on your 'thank you for letting me poison the jury' speech? Try to complete the hamster set of Rooms I Have Had Sex In? Suicide assault on the ants? Or throw away all dignity and camp out in the DR on a 24-hour begathon for just one saving Pandora?

Place your bets.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-13 at 05:46 PM
I really don't think she will pick just one.

10am-2pm: Begathon until they give her the ADHD meds.
2pm-6pm: work on the plan to poison the jury and the speech announcing the intention while the focused energy is available
6-9 pm: Huddle in bed depressed as there is no point trying to do anything
9-11pm: (During BBAD) ramp the insanity up to 11 and see if you can get Elissa (or any other hamster) to chew her way out of the habitat.
11pm - 2am Sulk in an ant infested area alternating between killing them and planning your own demise.
3am-5am: Complete the sex tour of the house with McCrae.
5am-10am: Sleep in the most sulky depressed way possible.

Posted by samboohoo on 09-03-13 at 11:33 AM
Am I reading correctly somewhere that Elissa and Amanda have a deal in place or is Elissa just f-ing with her?

Posted by kingfish on 09-03-13 at 11:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-13 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

I read that too. And I hope it's not true, and it's hard to believe that Elissa would seriously consider an alliance with Amanda, even considering that going to the end with her would probably ensure her a win.

But it's also hard to imagine that Elissa has the creativity to come up with a scheme like that. Her head just isn't big enough, IMO.

She could be a little concerned about the damage that Amanda has promised to do in the Jury house, I guess.

Posted by newsomewayne on 09-03-13 at 01:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-13 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

I read hat too. And I hope it's true,

It's true. Happened last night. Right after Elissa left DR.

even considering that going to the end with her would probably ensure her a win...

But it's also hard to imagine that Elissa has the creativity to come up with a scheme like that. Her head just isn't big enough, IMO.

Now you're starting to think like a hamster. Andy and Judd noted that Elissa always seems to come out of DR sessions with a new strategy on how to play BB, which lead to fish.

And of course Amanda is eating this up with a spoon. She still thinks she has Andy in her corner, giving her a 3-1 vote to stay. Andy is doing nothing to dissuade her of this notion.

What is uncertain at this time is just how Amanda is explaining her treatment of Elissa the past two weeks. My guess is she's telling Elissa those weren't her words, but rather direct quotes from other houseguests and Amanda wanted El to hear them for her own good.

In other news from The Land of Delusion:
from Jokers:
Mon 9:36 PM BBT Amanda has bn crying & bitc^^^^ for the past 10-15minutes hhiding under the blanket crying. She is whining on how she took bullet - jaguar3
For everyone in this game & now they won't save me.

Mon 9:33 PM BBT Amanda says she's fought for everyone else to stay and nobody is fighting for her. She should've thought about her own game NT - scoobydoo

And finally, from the Too Bad Someone Else Thought of It First Department (formerly known as Why The Hell Didn't I Think of Selling a Blanket With Sleeves Business Group), we have this, also from Jokers:
Mon 9:41 PM BBT McCrae whispering Elissa is worried about DE (double eviction). Says if they can get her, Andy and Mc to vote to keep Amanda, they'll keep her safe - scoobydoo
during DE (talking about making a deal)

Says they can blame the screwy vote on Judd

Sorry, but Andy got there first and and is aiming to place blame for Amanda's ouster on Elissa.

Ok, techincally, Amanda got the idea first, but like the real world, Andy was the first to be in position to act on the idea and that is what counts.

Posted by suzzee on 09-04-13 at 11:37 AM
I know I saw this at jokers but when I refreshed it was gone. CONSPIRACY I say. I saw it in the "highlights" up at the top of the page.

Anyway what I claim I saw was that a watcher posted that the ring was a fake (it was in CAPITAL letters, so I know it was true...) and who would give up their wedding ring. That Amanda didn't watch Big Bro back when Shelly tried the fake wedding ring ploy so Amanda wouldn't expect it blah blah...(Paraphrasing the post)

I wondered about this since like Shelly tried to pull on Rachel in BB13 and I wouldn't be surprised that Elissa may have come in with an excellent fake ring, or magically found one in the DR room, or in her face cream...

I just don't see Elissa giving up her real wedding ring. Not happening, unless she's a much better actor then I think. No, no way.

The upshot is that I have hope that this will be the blindside of the season, with Amanda wailing her way out the door, "But you gave me your wedding rinnnnng Elissa!"

If it happens and Elissa hasn't even talked to the feedsters about it I'll finally believe once and for all that production is just a bunch of script writers and the only thing real about BB is the silicone implants that come with the contestants house key.

Posted by Estee on 09-04-13 at 12:45 PM
Which means Aryan did a really lousy job of negotiating her contract.

Upon gaining the full stipend, she said she'd earned enough to pay for the surgery.

Posted by suzzee on 09-04-13 at 05:00 PM
She must be splurging for the glow in the dark ones.

Posted by Estee on 09-04-13 at 12:38 PM
I'll have to see an Amanda-Elissa alliance work out before I believe it. Until the proof comes out in the votes -- and this includes Elissa breaking a tie in Amanda's favor -- I'm looking at this as one more attempt by Elissa to throw a little torture the other way. 'I hate you, I'll do whatever I can to break you, and I'll get you out of this house no matter how much I have to lie to your face.' And that entire statement is a two-way street.

Would I be surprised if they paired up and sent Spencer out? Slightly -- but only that. We've seen odder partnerships in this supposed game. It's just hard to see this as a real one.

Posted by kingfish on 09-04-13 at 04:38 PM
Even if Elissa switches her vote to keep Amanda, still, Judd and Andy would presumably vote her out, and GM still seems to be on board to boot Amanda.

I'm guessing that Elissa might be trying for the improbable jury vote from Amanda. Obviously the DR is finding fertile ground between Elissa's ears (sorta like manure? Cow plop?) to plant their drama producing idea seeds.

"Amanda vs. GinaMarie: boom."
Posted by Estee on 09-05-13 at 08:35 AM
And Jenga was played with malice aforethought.

See Hamsterwatch for details. I'm not even allowed to repeat most of what they were saying.

"RE: Amanda vs. GinaMarie: boom."
Posted by kingfish on 09-05-13 at 11:19 AM
I think I've figured her out. Amanda is angling for her own "housewives" reality show. She has the right attitude, all she needed was a doormat husband.

Why settle for a half mil?