URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1411
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."

Posted by Savahnna on 11-28-06 at 12:42 PM
Did anyone else get this right away??

WE see him put the ring on a hand with a either a very subtle french manicure or very lightly polished......And we see several takes of Jen's hands.....same hand??

I think ABC goofed a lot this Bachelor

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
Posted by hooked2reality on 11-28-06 at 12:59 PM
Yup, my husband and I figured it out that way too...also,we knew cos Jen's fingers were thin and Sadie's were slightly chubbier... (gosh, I need to get a life..) although I wouldnt believe it cos I was so sure that he had more chemistry with Sadie, ergo he would surely pick her unless he was an absolute moron....

Posted by LisaPles on 11-28-06 at 02:54 PM
>Yup, my husband and I figured
>it out that way too...
>(gosh, I need to get a life..)

My husband figured it out before I even noticed.
Yeah, we need to get a life, too! *sigh*

Posted by dw7557 on 11-29-06 at 08:44 PM
LOL Hooked2reality. I thought the same thing. I work 4-12 so don't get to watch much tv, but had my son or husband record this crazy show cause I got hooked the first night. Now we're all checking out chubby vs. thin fingers! I just had to laugh. I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who watches this show and wonders why. My friends ask me "why?" I tell them I just don't know but I surely do enjoy it.

Posted by KScott on 11-28-06 at 01:00 PM
Yeah, I figured out who he was picking by the hands...

a Surveysez classic

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by SilverStar on 11-28-06 at 01:38 PM
Yup. Me, too.

Posted by Europeanne on 11-30-06 at 09:53 AM
Yes, my disappointment came early.... I realized that too!

Posted by Michaela on 12-04-06 at 04:15 PM
I told my daughter that he would pick Jen by the look of both her and Sadie's hands. But when Trista was the Bachlorette and had to choose between Charlie and Ryan, there was "Something" that gave the ending away, too, and I knew she was going to choose Ryan. But for the life of me, I can't remember what it was!