URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1410
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #15 Week #9 Live Feeds: Balls, Balls, BALLS!"

Posted by Snidget on 08-22-13 at 10:04 PM
Keep all discussion of the ongoing HOH/Jury competition and the rest of the feeds for the week on this thread until events occur on the show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Feeds Back"
Posted by Snidget on 08-22-13 at 10:28 PM
McCrae and Spencer off.

Elissa has 4 balls, Jessie 3, Judd has 2, Helen 1, Candace 1.

"RE: Feeds Back"
Posted by Snidget on 08-22-13 at 10:29 PM
From Jokers.

Current scores at 7:28pm (feel free to correct if wrong) - ktan
Candice: 1
Helen: 1
Jessie: 4
Judd: 3

Spencer: 1
McCrea: 0
Andy:1
Elissa: 4
GinaMarie: 1
Amanda: 0

"RE: Feeds Back"
Posted by Round Robin on 08-23-13 at 00:45 AM
From Twitter: Judd gets back in via the other 3 jurors falling off, Elissa wins HoH.

"Crazy takes the wheel."
Posted by Estee on 08-23-13 at 07:15 AM
Elissa has already decided this is The Rules Don't Apply To Me Week -- or she just doesn't understand them. She forced a retake on her HoH reveal because she couldn't be bothered to do the summoning and just went upstairs to work on her makeup. And then she told McCrae she was going to nominate him, directly to his face. Believe it or not, that's still a violation of the rulebook. Most viewers might find it harder to believe the show has one.

Current extremely declared potential nominations are McCrae (still) and Aryan. The later is supposedly the target, but McCrae suspects Elissa's real plan is to backdoor Amanda in, up, and out. In the meantime, expect mandatory yoga classes for all, and Elissa already proved Rachel taught her one thing -- if she has to shave her head to get the veto, then shaving will occur.

As for the competition which put her in that position... Hamsterwatch reported that Candice voluntarily threw the returning juror spot to Judd when it reached the two of them: 'he'll outlast me and hurt more of them' hath no greater love than this. Jessie cursed Amanda all the way out.

To me, this one seemed fairly riggable, at least in the sense that it would be easy to throw a few more balls in your chosen one's general direction during the supposedly-random spray. (Or you could add a beanball -- guess not: no one wound up in the hospital.) So while you can't control if Judd ultimately catches the balls, giving him extra attempts and closer arcs... well...

...just wanted to get the conspiracy theories going before any visible counterproof showed up.

"RE: Crazy takes the wheel."
Posted by kingfish on 08-23-13 at 08:25 AM
Adding to the body of theorettes (small conspiracy theories), if all the water sprays were adjusted to the same level, then the shorter sprayees would be getting it in the face, and the taller in the chest. They may have been trying to get Spencer as HoH, but it also favored Elissa. I think that by now Amanda (another tall one) is pretty well discounted as a challenge threat.

Or, if the crew had time and foreknowledge as to where who would be positioned, they could have adjusted the spray to benefit some over others.

Spray in the face would be pretty distracting.

Whatever, the outcome was satisfactory. Elissa’s non-grasp of basic reality will continue to amuse us even if her speaking pace continues to put us to sleep. She will undoubtedly go after the 3am crew. And Judd gets back in. Good outcome.

Posted by suzzee on 08-23-13 at 09:14 AM
I imagine that anything mechanical could be rigged. If one were paying attention there could be a "tell" prior to ball launch that gives an indication that it's ready to burp one out. A twitch in the mechanical motion could even subconsciously give someone an edge to expect the ball, that's all it would take to make it infinitely easier to ace a contest like this. Would I suspect it, yes. This is BB.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-23-13 at 09:32 AM
I noticed that Helen seemed to be getting more water in her face than others. I somewhat had a similar feeling during the bull in the china shop contest where it looked like some of them struggled more to be able to hold the handles.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by samboohoo on 08-23-13 at 09:34 AM
I can't recall at the moment, but I thought it was Elissa during that bathroom pow-wow that said, "Amanda & McCrae are a couple . . ." I know she has every right to target Aaryn, but if she wants one of McCranda out, the both of them need to be up as a pair from the onset.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by kingfish on 08-23-13 at 10:03 AM
That seems so obvious. Or Amanda and Aryan. I understand her enmity toward Aryan, but why McCrea and not Amanda?

Hopefully she is at least eyeing Amanda as the Veto replacement if she needs it. Problem here is is that she is campaigning to keep her nom.s unchanged by the veto winner.

"Nominations"
Posted by KwietOne on 08-24-13 at 00:13 AM
AARYN & MCCRAE

Elissa says she absolutely will not put up Ginamarie if one of the noms wins veto. Elissa says Amanda is Plan B.

"RE: Nominations"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-24-13 at 03:38 AM
Demanda is the day-after pill?

Sorry, should have been in Bashers.

Posted by kingfish on 08-24-13 at 09:11 AM
There isn't a wrong place to bash Imamda. Or most any of the others.

Posted by Estee on 08-24-13 at 05:21 AM
This week on Elissa's Dubious Grasp Of Reality: 'Amanda winning Veto and taking McCrae off the block with it? Why, that would never happen! My friends in the walls won't let it!'

Imagine Candice's reaction if she winds up essentially trading Judd for Aryan.

"Veto players drawn."
Posted by Estee on 08-24-13 at 06:43 AM
GinaMarie, Judd, and Amanda. This basically gives Amanda a one-in-six theoretical chance of avoiding the backdoor, with a tiny chance of raising it to two if McCrae wins and elects not to use it in the desperate hope that Aryan would go home first. But her odds aren't good. And she's started to figure out she's the target this week. There was a fight via GinaMarie, much throwing of targets into jet engines, and finally she just went up to Elissa and tried sad confrontation. Elissa, whose emotional reactions are not always what they should be, responded to their talk by laughing in Amanda's face.

Nothing personal, went the excuse. She just found Amanda's expressions really funny. In fact, they were so funny that when Elissa saw them again downstairs, she laughed in Amanda's face again.

Elissa is not well.

She's promised to work with Judd, and she seems to be completely sincere about it. I expect this to last until the next neuron doesn't fire. For Judd's part, I suspect he's exactly that desperate. After all, the entire cage will want him gone again. He's the MVP!

...and in fact they are all insane. Thanks for asking.

"RE: Veto players drawn."
Posted by kingfish on 08-24-13 at 09:15 AM
Elissa will figure out that ratio of the parts added to what's shown is equal to the parts of the ratios.

She is so good at math wizardry.

"Oops."
Posted by Estee on 08-24-13 at 04:50 PM
Veto competition over.

Amanda won.

As of this writing, the feeds only came on about half an hour ago. All we know about the competition (other than the winner) is that it had a party theme: everyone's carrying gift bags. GinaMarie seems to be more happy about getting a Nick reference of some sort than anything. Elissa's reaction to the complete and utter failure of her plan is -- unseen: the feeds haven't gone to her yet. Instead, we have Amanda telling Aryan that they will work to keep her over anyone. She's hoping they can keep Andy off the block and leave their group completely intact -- but if it comes down to Andy vs. Aryan, she and McCrae will keep the better goat.

Aryan has told Amanda that Elissa will now try to work with Amanda. After very little thought, Amanda decided to respond to this by murdering Elissa in her sleep and eating her. Or possibly just murdering her and then feeding her some body waste from Amanda's own production. There's a little confusion about that on the feeds. Murder seems to come first, though, which brings up a few questions...

Okay, now we're in the HoH room. Elissa is crying. She thinks this means she's going home. Somehow. Immediately? No, next week. (Pity.) Her current plan is to put Andy up. Gee, Amanda never could have won, but it always seems to happen on this show. Maybe the rats don't love her any more? Aryan has betrayed her by acting safe. Oooh, especially after you told her she was just the pawn...

Elissa is having a bad day -- but she did it to herself. Leave the door open and you're begging for someone to walk through it.

Cause of hamster death: game suicide.

"RE: Oops."
Posted by kingfish on 08-24-13 at 07:50 PM
There's a rat in every ratio.

Posted by Estee on 08-24-13 at 08:47 PM
Sometimes there's several. Or worse, a Grodner. Elissa's world collapses around her on a regular basis, but this sledgehammer has the words Production May Not Love You Most on it, and the results are currently embossed on Elissa's forehead.

This is where we find out how good Amanda's sales skills really are, along with how gullible Elissa is. If Amanda can lie her way into having Spencer put up on the block, it'll be a halfway impressive achievement. Although there is an argument that getting rid of Andy does the house a favor: he's getting to that floater position where his influence might be a little too critical.

Regardless, get ready for Gloat-A-Thon 2013. I'm guessing one victory is about to take on the ego impact of forty. Minimum.

Posted by kingfish on 08-24-13 at 09:45 PM
"The Great Gloat-A-Thon"

I think you just named a new reality show.

"RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 Live Feeds: Balls, Balls, BALLS!"
Posted by Estee on 08-25-13 at 05:47 AM
The Veto competition centered around Zingbot's first birthday. The hamsters feel the scripted zings were lame. That they were forced to make zings about each other didn't go over well.

Elissa's latest brilliant piece of psych strategy is to make Amanda think everyone threw the Veto to her. This -- went over well. Really well. If you're into total backfires which lead to you personally getting zinged all night long.

Given that the DR has likely been telling Elissa exactly how to play this game, shouldn't she have some idea how it works by now?

Posted by Snidget on 08-25-13 at 07:47 PM
Not quite sure what is going on, but apparently Amander doesn't cope well with people not doing only what Demanda wants, doesn't like being told her only win is because others threw it her way, and is on some kind of psychotic tirade thinking it will make people do her bidding or self evict or something.

Posted by Estee on 08-25-13 at 09:53 PM
I know what you're trying to say, but all I keep hearing is "Did you know it's Sunday?"

First guess: Elissa wasn't letting Amanda dictate the replacement nomination, probably realizing that any promise of next-week safety for doing so would need a step up to qualify for lying. And Amanda, who is buying that 'everyone threw it to you' even though that makes no sense for Elissa's gameplay, isn't taking the combo well.

Second: Look, there's enough nail polish remover for everyone! Drink up!

So how well is said psychotic tirade working out? And has McCrae gnawed his own leg off yet?

Posted by Snidget on 08-26-13 at 00:54 AM
Not sure but GM made this quip...

Sun 4:35 PM BBT Amanda hopes photobooth opens up so Elissa can come out so she can torture her some more. Amanda goes inside, and GM tells McCrae - Puddi
"she's your wife"

Pokes around...apparently like every other thing that happens in the house Elissa did not sign up for this and wants to go home over it...

Sun 8:42 PM BBT Amanda says she can do whatever she wants as long as she doesn't physically threaten her. She says she isn't. NT - webcookie

Sun 8:37 PM BBT Elissa to Judd- I am not leaving this room. They are out of their mind if they think that I am dealing with that(Amanda) NT - jaguar3

Sun 8:37 PM BBT Judd told El that Andy was up there to check on her - roadrunner
but he guess she didn't hear him. She said she knows but she wasn't interested in hearing or talking to him.

El - I'm not going down there unless it is to go home.

Judd - don't give her what she wants. that would be the worst thing ever.

Now fish for some reason.....

"Terror on the approach."
Posted by Estee on 08-26-13 at 06:00 PM
Veto ceremony over. Amanda saved McCrae -- but the threats didn't work: Andy's the replacement. Amanda has gone on the warpath over this, threatening that anyone she sees being nice to Elissa is next week's target. She may be joking, but that's probably not the way to bet.

More terrifying is Aryan, who is making a very public display of feeling she doesn't have the votes to stay. Part of that comes as public acceptance. The rest took the form of this line, quoted from Jokers:

'Aaryn says she doesn't like the person she has been in this game and feels now she can be her "real" self for the next 3 days.'

Fear.

Oh, and for extra fun:

Aaryn: "I don't think I did anything wrong to piss anyone off outside the house."

Nope, not a thing. Have you met your PR team yet?

However, so far, all she's doing is cooking for the group. This led GM to declare a Fact: there are 236 chickpeas in a container of hummus. She knows this from some unnamed movie. (So don't worry about her sudden ability to count that high.) GM admits to not watching many intelligent movies. The movies are probably outwitting her.

And now Elissa is crying in the HoH room. Pandora, come forth!

Now: is Aryan putting on an act here? Let's consider her voting pool. She was earlier assured that McManda would keep her over Andy should it come to that, so the miracle of a kept promise would currently put her at the following Votes To Evict:

Amanda: Andy
McCrae: Andy
Judd: Working with Elissa, so figure Aryan
GinaMarie: Andy
Spencer: Does he remember how to vote? Coin toss here, but let's say Andy for now.

And Aryan stays 4-1.

Unless we're missing something. But with all that blood on her hands added to Charming Personality, she's still the goat of first choice...

"Aaryn's photobooth pic"
Posted by suzzee on 08-27-13 at 11:05 AM

"RE: Aaryn's photobooth pic"
Posted by newsomewayne on 08-27-13 at 11:29 AM
100% white goat. Good pic(k).

"RE: Terror on the approach."
Posted by michel on 08-28-13 at 09:19 PM
Now that's interesting. I thought McManda would vote to keep Andy but Aaryn is a better choice for them. I wonder what GM will do now if her best friend is saved by Amanda?

Posted by newsomewayne on 08-29-13 at 08:12 AM
I kind of think Andy is the better choice for them. At least in terms of cover fire. It seems to me Andy is more willing to stick with McCranda after this week, whereas Aryan has shown herself willing to move to calmer waters where it suits her game. Keeping Andy would mean keeping Andy as someone else for the next HOH or the one after that to target. If Aryan were to somehow (I doubt it, but...) survive this week, she'd probably be safe the next two votes, no matter who is HOH.

Posted by Estee on 08-29-13 at 09:19 AM
To me, Andy comes across as Floater Classic with a twist of Everyone's Friend (But Not Really): he not only cozies up to wherever the power is at the moment, but tries to maintain good relationships with every hamster as a backup plan. (Of course, with this crew, that means openly bashing whatever half of the house he isn't currently with while hoping no one ever compares notes.) Aryan has gone into more of a I Have No Game, So I'll Play Yours model: claim total defeat and just do whatever keeps you in the cage longest because you can't win any more, so might as well boost someone else. It's a partial lie... but it's the apparent disguise in use.

To that degree, Aryan can potentially be the more 'loyal' because she needs a very secure position to switch into: betrayal is too subject to quick payback. Andy may feel he has more freedom to drift from bank to bank.

But Aryan is the greater challenge threat... and in many seasons, that's all it takes.

"Survivor Spoilers"
Posted by Snidget on 08-27-13 at 07:59 PM
Elissa apparently let one out, FWIW matches some of the source spoilers in the spoilers forum thread.

So, any fall out for that information getting to a hamster?

Poor Dingo repeated it and needs a #rabies booster, again.

"Shelly's fans got bored."
Posted by Estee on 08-28-13 at 09:42 AM
Amanda's friends and family have now received enough threats to justify taking things to the FBI.

Out of all the possible choices in the cage, the lunatics among the viewers are targeting Amanda?

"RE: Shelly's fans got bored."
Posted by suzzee on 08-28-13 at 01:41 PM
AKA the Brenchel Army

I’ve got a candidate for ya

Posted by Estee on 08-29-13 at 07:24 AM
Missed this one at first: apparently part of Amanda's rampage against Elissa included the still-rulebook-legal destruction of another contestant's possessions, this time by flushing them down the toilet. (The rats will never close that loophole, will they?) And then she poured a layer of hot sauce onto Elissa's panties and placed them back in the drawer.

...so. Yeah.

*megawince*

I'm sure Evel had comments, but I probably don't want to know what they were.

Current sentiment is that Aryan might be out. I have no idea how this concept has come about given the voting pool. Maybe Andy's acting skills are just that good. They're certainly just that annoying.