URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 141
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mack Daddy Twins"

Posted by HonHiGuy on 11-21-02 at 07:27 PM
Did anyone else notice the flirting between one of the twins (can't tell them apart) and Flo? I totally saw the twin sneak a peek at her cleavage. What a sly guy. I should know, I've made the same move thousands of times myself. And then there was Flo, acting all cute too. You could tell by her body language that she was trying to charm him. Swaying back and forth, playing with her hair, etc.

I guess the rumor that one of the twins and Flo are dating could be true after all if that conversation leads to more later.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mack Daddy Twins"
Posted by Chrissy gal on 11-21-02 at 08:05 PM
Although I am no twin expert, I think it was the married one who was telling Flo that she is not a nice person.

Posted by Skilinopia on 11-22-02 at 05:03 AM
With that kind of smoothness it has to be big-mean-elder-married brother Derek. Drew would be fumbling with his words, tongue tied at what to say to a manipulative woman who he is at present rumoured to date.

Derek (to Flo): You are a real nasty person. That is your nature after all.

Drew: Um...Flo, I think that, you..um could be a bit *wince* nicer..as you know, know...

*Flo see another potential victim, dumps Zack and hooks up with Drew*

Flo: I like my man easy to handle

Posted by Cole on 11-22-02 at 11:08 AM
I would have snuck a peek too. Is it just me or did anyone else think Flo looked hot this week? After last week's snail dance I would have been all over trying to peek.