URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 141
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"bag the sketchy loser"

Posted by Jscottg on 09-09-03 at 03:14 PM
Ok, so we all know now..Lisa Shannon is your typical slut turned runway model...and a huge idiot for letting America pick her husband but come on!!!! I can't believe that Robert is still a contender...he's sketchy, shady, stupid, completely unworthy of someone that hot. If you want to mess up her life, pick Evan, the party boy player who can't keep it together. It's time for Robert to go. I don't even like Miss Shannon who makes out with all of them, but please, please, please. Don't vote for Robert.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: bag the sketchy loser"
Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-09-03 at 07:48 PM
Hey, don't give runway models a bad name!!!

Posted by nedrah on 09-09-03 at 09:23 PM
That was B.S how she treated Robert on that date.
Robert will definitely get my vote now..

Posted by chicklets on 09-09-03 at 11:22 PM
I think she deserves Robert. She is about as cheezy as him. Imagine, letting the world choose who she wants to spend the rest of her life with...She doesn't know any of these guys anymore than we do and I think she's making a mockery out of marriage. Funny though, Robert was the only one to get her clothes off and she allowed it for whatever reason instead of setting him straight! Way to go Robert and I would vote for him just to teach her a lesson!!!!