URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1409
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Something I heard on the radio"

Posted by eshadek on 04-28-01 at 03:08 AM
Don't know if this lady was lying, but she called into the local radio show and said she saw Colby, Nick and Mitchell in Vegas. She asked them a bunch of questions and one of them was "what happened after you got booted out?" Colby answered by saying "Mitchell got to go to a nice resort, but they sent me and Nick to some lousy camp... oops" It could be a lie of course, but the lady gave her name and phone number so that people could ridicule her if she was wrong...

Well, if it's true, then obviously Tina will win cuz no one's gonna vote for Keith.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"YAWN...."
Posted by shakes the clown on 04-28-01 at 03:43 AM
>>Colby answered by saying "Mitchell
>got to go to a
>nice resort, but they sent
>me and Nick to some
>lousy camp... oops"

....well, in the version of the Vegass spoiler Colby is clearly identified as the one who makes the statement.....the adjective "nice" is added to describe the resort and ranch is replaced with "lousy camp".

Don't you love the game "telephone"

eshadek...welcome to the board (a little late in the game don't ya think?),but this topic has been covered ad nauseum for over 3 weeks now...plus, with only 3 days left in the game this spoiler is basically moot.

"BEN LOL"
Posted by dabo on 04-28-01 at 04:04 AM
I agree with Ben, this is a cute even amusing bit of nothing, but that doesn't mean I don't think Colby goes next (I don't know actually) only that there is nothing here that proves anything.