URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1408
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LoserLodge15: 2.5 weeks to go"

Posted by tribephyl on 04-26-12 at 03:38 AM
This was a phun episode. Who knew watching the women (and Tarzan) pick on Troyzan could be so entertaining.
But I bet we all knew spending time digging, burrowing and wiggling with Moley would be dirt mounds of pleasurable activities.

HutCam Results:
A. Loud Mouth: Alicia (5)
B. No Respite: Christina ~ Kat ~ Sabrina ~ Tarzan ~ Troyzan (5)
C. Icebreaker: Troyzan (5)
D. Disposable Vote: Chelsea (5)
E. WITFIKGTVF?: Troyzan (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Chelsea ~ Christina (5)

This week, since the spotlight glow can still be seen on Moley, it's no surprise he is the best achiever of Hut-Cam pointers.

As for the G● bonus:
While the loser of most things losery, takes his chance in the spotlight, in true Moley fashion, it's only to benefit his fellow losers.
(But boy, from the side-stocked pile-o-points Moley accrued, you'd definitely know it's HIS week. All Moley, as promised.)

Moley at Work
In this ever so intense F7 Survivor situation, Moley himself wins the prize (which affords everyone an automatic 5 points) of Sole Survivor.
Here is how the rest of the crew faired...
Moley wins Immunity and he decides to have an open-door policy about possible F3 scenarios.
The guys offer food and comfort.
The ladies offer laughs, hugs and even more important, votes.
out at F7 was Benry
out at F6 was Chase
out at F5 was Sash (most like a woman)
out at F4 was Brenda
lost final vote for F3 was Holly
lost final vote for F2 was Jane (most like a man)

Moley ~ 35
CT ~ 25
Georj ~ 20
FloPo ~ 15
abs ~ 10
D'Abby ~ 10
Gupster ~ 10
jbug ~ 10
qwerty ~ 10
suzzer ~ 10
Vix ~ 10
bydude ~ 5
Dakota ~ 5
Wall66 ~ 5

Moley at Play
The game was great. The dodgers won and we all got some treats.
Here's how there points went...
ice cream sandwich ~ 9
frozen lemonade ~ 8
cracker jacks ~ 7
dodger dog ~ 6
kettlecorn ~ 5
red vines ~ 4
peanuts ~ 3
churros ~ 2
pretzel ~ 1

Due to the round Moley bought and all the self-treating and cross-treating going on it's fair to say we all left a little bit buzzed, perhaps full.
Here's everybody's actual take though...
Moley ~ 66
Vix ~ 16
D'Abby ~ 11
abs ~ 10
bydude ~ 10
CT ~ 10
jbug ~ 10
Georj ~ 8
Wall66 ~ 6
FloPo ~ 4
Gupster ~ 4
Dakota ~ 3
suzzer ~ 3
qwerty ~ 2

Moley at Night
What an amazing show.
Truly and even though she was so far off base, Georj was visually entertaining, Dakota's dylan-rendition rocked, I cannot get suzzer's song outta my head and Gupsters story had me falling on the floor, virtually pooping myself with laughter.
Alas, there were some even more amazing acts to be seen that night, like...

by-Idol's lip snarling, fist pumping, rendition was rockin!
Mole! Mole! Mole! Molemolemole!
1st Place: bydude ~ 10 + 40 = 50
2nd Place: jbug ~ 10 + 25 = 35
3rd Place: D'Abby ~ 10 + 15 = 25
Honorable Mentions:
abs ~ 10 + 5 = 15
CT ~ 10 + 5 = 15
FloPo ~ 10 + 5 = 15
Vix ~ 10 + 5 = 15
Thank you for participating:
Dakota ~ 10
Georj ~ 10
Gupster ~ 10
suzzer ~ 10

Overall...
Moley takes HutCam, Moley IS Moley at Work, Moley OWNS Moley at Play and Moley steps aside to let by-idol "Mole! Mole! Mole! Molemolemole!" his way to the top prize for Moley at Night.
And just a mere week after sucking it big losertime, Moley ammasses an amazing 100 and someodd points this week. This gives him ANOTHER week in the TOP SPOT.
Okay, how many days left til mayan dooms day?
On a sad note, we have had our first 'gone missing-er'. 5cats has not been responding to pms nor showing up for any of the weekly activities, for weeks.
Her position on the roster is for poseterity reasons.
I wish her well and as a matter of fact have a little something for her when she does respond. Well wishes, 5cats!

LOSER
HutCam
G● (work)
G● (play)
G● (night)
this time
last time
over time
Georj
D'Abby
jbug
CT
Moley
bydude
FloPo
Dakota
suzzer
Vix
abs
Wall66
Gupster
qwerty
5cats

2.5 weeks to go...

Ahh the warm tropical breezes, the lush ... at the bar, the pleasant views, up loser's sarongs.
Paradise is just amazing, isn't it?
Well just about time to skitter away the duldrum humdrums of lazy lounging aboutedness and get ourselves to the duties and then the G●

Down the path in the SE corner of the island, just below laplaya, is Hut-Cam.
Please take a moment to give an account of your stay AND answer the following set of questions...
HutCam Entry
A. Loud Mouth: Name 1 survivor who will read aloud tree-mail (or any survivor message). (5)
B. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)
C. Icebreaker: Name 1 survivor who is the first to SPEAK at TC. (5)
D. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is the first to VOTE at TC. (5)
E. WITFIAGTVF?: Name the survivor whom Alicia gives her vote to, at Tribal Council? (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)

G● Bonus

Okay. Who's heard of Apples to Apples?
For those that have, good. Let's help the others.

For those that haven't...

GREAT!
May I present...
Grapes to Grapes!!!

This game is all about making (streching, puzzling together) comparisons.
In this game each of you have been 'PM'd a set of 7 red-grape cards.
These cards are representions of the answers the other losers have given in the LLPSQ&As. I.e, nouns, noun phrases or gerunds. (MadLibs indeed.)

As part of this challenge, each loser will be given 3 green-grape 'cards'.
These cards will be represented by some adjectives both you and I have come up with.

You will be matching 3 red-grapes to the 3 green-grapes you've been given.
Points are earned when your LLPSQ&A answer is chosen as the best answer representing the given adjectives.

For instance: I have "apple", 'catfish-noodlin'', 'piccolo", "Nosferatu", "Whiskey Jugs", "Clam Juice" and "Big Ben" as red-grapes.
I am given "passionate", "forbidden" and "clammy" as green-grapes.
Well, I'm choosing Clam Juice for Clammy, Apple for Forbidden and Whiskey Jugs for Passionate. Why, is up to me.
The points would go to whomever gave Clam Juice, Apple and Whiskey Jugs.

Now, since I tend to not really explain things well, a short version:
Using the red-grape cards I've PM'd each of you, you must match 3 of them to the 3 green-grape 'cards' I have for each of you below.
Using whatever comparative reasonings you desire.

Here are each of your Green Grape Cards, match away...
abs
naughty
confused
rancid
bydude
modern
spicy
sour
CT
elegant
obnoxious
impish
D'Abby
massive
wrong
supine
Dakota
wet
substantial
green
FloPo
unsightly
wild
shameless
Georj
mushy
petite
main
jbug
inexpensive
defiant
superior
Gupster
loose
vivacious
primal
Moley
hilarious
filthy
green
qwerty
graceful
forgettable
brassy
suzzer
adorable
panicky
serious
Vix
flaky
vast
spanish
Wall66
jealous
delicious
hideous

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: LoserLodge15: 2.5 weeks to go"
Posted by suzzee on 04-26-12 at 12:02 PM
Arrg! Nouns! And Adjectives! And Gerunds! Oh my!!

Somehow it all makes sense Oh my!!

Adorable Earrings

Panicky Swimming

Serious Plumber's Crack

In keeping with the colorful language scenery I'm going blue for my hut cam.

Dear Hut Cam,

It's only a matter of time before I go shopping for some Adorable Earrings at the Loser's Gift Shop and Massage Parlor.

I had a little plumbing trouble too, but never fear I called the manager and he sent over a guy with some Serious Plumber's Crack that fixed me right up.

Whew, it made for some Panicky Swimming before he pulled my head out of the toilet.

I'm swearing off the 5 for a buck drink special at Coco's, well, at least until tonight. Smooch!

HutCam Entry
A. Tarzan
B. Tarzan
C. Chelsea
D. Tarzan
E. Sabrina
F. Kat

I'm the Boss of you

Posted by agman on 04-26-12 at 01:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-12 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

G Spot Challenge:

naughtypeaches
confusedscribbling
rancidblue balls

Once upon a time, there was a sinister village completely controlled by a group of naughtypeaches. They lived their lives by the sacred words written in a sacred oracle which they had discovered years earlier. One day, a mysterious traveler happened on the village. He had a scruffy beard, and strange tattoos. After experiencing life in the village, he realized that the village was suddenly against him and that if he wished to survive, he had to make the village his. He plotted and planned and eventually tricked some of the less dendrite endowed villagers that the oracle they all believed in was nothing more than confusedscribbling of some drunken guppy which had been written hundreds of years ago at the local lodge. The king of the lodge, El Nefarious, had been so outraged, that he took away all of the gupster's devastating good looks and turned him into a troll. He also forbade him from ever showering again so that all the maidens of the kingdom would stay away from him. Needless to say, the old gupster developed rancidblue balls and lived in anguish for the rest of his days.

The villagers were outraged with their oracle leaders and drove the naughtypeaches from the village and they were never heard from again!

HUT CAM ENTRY:

A, Alicia
B. Sabrina
C. Kat
D. tarzan
E. Sabrina
F. Christine

"Vix Pix"
Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 04-26-12 at 05:59 PM
This little Vixen is BAHAMA-BOUND-BABY so I'm getting my grape matches in early:

Flaky - Snooki
Vast - Popcorn
Spanish - Playa Linda, Aruba

As for the hutcam? Whatever FloPo says. ;)

This isn't a siggie, it's an actual photo of me in the Bahamas

"bring me back..."
Posted by tribephyl on 04-26-12 at 06:50 PM
some bahamian beach sand.
I'll be forever gratitudinal.

"RE: bring me back..."
Posted by suzzee on 04-27-12 at 11:34 AM
At least one picture for the rest of us losers please???

Have a wonderful trip. I'm really jealous. really

A Tribe masterpiece

"RE: Vix Pix"
Posted by suzzee on 04-27-12 at 11:31 AM
As for the hutcam? Whatever FloPo says. ;) We can do that??? What a strategy, I'll go with whatever the weekly winner says. what? no? aw maaaaan, pout!

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

"Flo Po pix for VIX...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 05-01-12 at 02:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 07:44 PM (EST)

Flo Po in for pix for the vacationing vix...

HutCam Entry
A. Loud Mouth: Name 1 survivor who will read aloud tree-mail (or any survivor message). (5) Alicia
B. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Tarzan
C. Icebreaker: Name 1 survivor who is the first to SPEAK at TC. (5) Tarzan
D. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is the first to VOTE at TC. (5) Christina
E. WITFIAGTVF?: Name the survivor whom Alicia gives her vote to, at Tribal Council? (5) Sabrina
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Tarzan

"Agster"
Posted by suzzee on 04-27-12 at 11:32 AM
OMG ROTFLMAO!

rancidblueballs?!?

A Tribe masterpiece

"RE: Agster"
Posted by agman on 04-27-12 at 10:09 PM
You can take the mind out of the gutter, but you can't take the gutter out of the mind!

"RE: Agster"
Posted by suzzee on 04-30-12 at 02:53 PM
nope, I just had the gutter feng shui-ed. It's real nice. Hey, was that you floating by??

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

Posted by jbug on 04-26-12 at 08:10 PM
G● Bonus
I had to hurry back from my shopping trip at an inexpensive Donald Trump tower surrounded by defiant
shark infested waters and attended by superior nuns clerks.
It was a most unusual shopping experience. I bought this

to wear to Coco's tonite.
So glad I went on that super diet so I'm no longer this phat

You're glad too I bet!

So here are my grapes:
inexpensive Donald Trump
defiant shark infested waters
superior nuns

A. Loud Mouth: CELSEA
B. No Respite: KIM
C. Icebreaker: TARZAN
D. Disposable Vote: KAT
E. WITFIAGTVF?: TARZAN
F. Damaged Goods: KAT

Posted by Molaholic on 04-27-12 at 09:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-12 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

G● Bonus to start. Considering the fact that I've spent the week hearing some guest speakers "teach" my students about all the naughty bits, I'm going to pass on one of the possible terms...

So:

Hilarious typing
Filthy watermelon
Green candy

HutCam Entry
A. Loud Mouth: Alicia
B. No Respite: Sabrina
C. Icebreaker: Tarzan
D. Disposable Vote: Kat
E. WITFIAGTVF?: Sabrina
F. Damaged Goods: Kat

Mucho lurve to tribe 2012

Posted by Flowerpower on 04-29-12 at 09:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

Grapes2Grapes G spot bonus...

Unsightlystreaking

Wild Big Otter, WV

Shameless Co-habitating

Since Vixie gets to go on vacation, I threw up my hands and said, OK, that's it! I'm going somewhere also on vacation, albeit for just a quick escape. I spun the map like a wheel of fortune and haphazardly threw down the point. It landed squarely on WILD Big Otter, WV....hmmmm, and what a great time of year to visit! I'll just go and plop my derriere into one of those giant rafts and get the ride of my life down the white water rapids that must be overflowing with the melted snow off those West Virginia mountain mommas...

It takes a hop, skip, and a jump via Loser Airways to arrive, book my adventure, and get my booty on that raft, ready to go....It turns out to be the ride of my life, and worth every penny I spent to get here...perfect day, perfect company, perfect scenery...but, what? Right smack in the middle of our glorious wet and wild ride, there is a commotion from the raft ahead....I strain to see what it is they are all laughing at....As our raft rounds the rapid bend, I note there is a man running towards us and he's...he's in a full state of undress as he races across the shallows....yes, quite to my surprise there seems to be some extremely unsightly streaking going on! I can NOT believe my eyes....

As I get closer, I can plainly see that it's our old and dear friend and lodge brother, BYDANGLES! He's at it again, what is with this guy...every where I go there are twigs and berries....GALORE!

At the end of the trip, I am feeling a bit nostalgic for all my loser friends and I realize....I do indeed miss all those losers, the wild orgies and naked volleyball tourneys, the Shameless Co-habitating, the nefarious comraderie....ah, country roads....take me home, take me home! G spot seekers and dirty peepers, I'm coming home!

HutCam Entry
A. Loud Mouth: Name 1 survivor who will read aloud tree-mail (or any survivor message). (5) Alicia
C. Icebreaker: Name 1 survivor who is the first to SPEAK at TC. (5) Tarzan
D. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is the first to VOTE at TC. (5) Christina
E. WITFIAGTVF?: Name the survivor whom Alicia gives her vote to, at Tribal Council? (5) Sabrina
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Tarzan

Posted by byoffer on 04-30-12 at 12:50 PM
Ahem.

First of all, I object to your comment about "extremely unsightly streaking". Unsightly? Darling, I doubt this can be the case, based on how long your eyes did linger.

Second, and based on the linger I am surprised I have to correct you in this way, there may be multiple berries, but I can assure you there is only one twig, er, branch.

At least you got the "Galore!" right.

But what I really don't understand is how someone can criticize my nekkid-osity when you yourself, dear FloPo, was completely nekkid in your raft. Talk about a "wild big otter"...

Posted by Flowerpower on 05-01-12 at 12:59 PM
Well, you know what they say, my by-brother....if you can't beat them, join them!

Posted by byoffer on 05-02-12 at 10:05 AM
Never a bad day when we get a Gabi Reese picture!

Posted by byoffer on 04-30-12 at 02:33 PM
On a serious note...

I always get worried when peeps disappear, especially mid-season. I hope that all is well with 5Cats, and that her real life has just gotten busy.

On a slightly less serious note...

HutCam Entry
B. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Kat
C. Icebreaker: Name 1 survivor who is the first to SPEAK at TC. (5) Alicia
D. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is the first to VOTE at TC. (5) Kat

On a much less serious note...

G● Bonus

Well FloPo and all her bashing of my nasty nekkid bits has really got me upset. So much so that I just had to take leave from the Lodge to cool my head, IYKWIM. What better place to go for a little Nepharious phun than spicy Phuket, Thailand. The scenery is so relaxing - the beaches, the breeze, the bouncing oobies... pure ByDangle heaven.

Even in this heaven, you can imagine my shock when during a stroll down the beach I ran into an updated version of everyone's favourite intern - yes, the modern Monica Lewinsky, although from the way she was UNdressed, I should call her Moonica Lewdinsky. The years may have been unkind to some of us, but evidently not to Moonica. She has traded in the Oval Office for beach bikinis, and in turn has become really quite attractive.

Not surprisingly it wasn't long before she fell to my charms, we made our way off to a secluded Phuket cove with crashing waves, powdery sand, and overhung with fruit trees. I can assure you things were well overhung, and Moonica seemed excited about the size of the fruit... As we "cuddled" in the sand, I pulled a rather fine cigar from my sachel, but Moonica stopped me. "Cigars are from my past. Now I am thoroughly modern Moonica, and I would much rather get my filling from your sour banana, IYKWIM."

Well I did KWSM, and Moonica enjoyed all the banana and berries she could that day, and I can say that the tropical melons were just phantastic. (so phirm and phresh!!)

I am so relaxed after that adventure, I can barely remember FloPo's comments about my nekkidness. (extremely unsightly?? Moi?!?! C'mon FloPo, ByDangle needs some of your lurve!!)

*runs from RTVW police*

Posted by suzzee on 04-30-12 at 03:05 PM
hot stuff!

Posted by Flowerpower on 05-01-12 at 01:05 PM
Awwww bydangles....you know I wouldn't tease you if I didn't lurve you! , <3 <3....

But, let's face it....Phuket is no BIG OTTER... Bottom line...you just never know where our beloved by brother is gonna pop up!

Posted by Dakota on 05-01-12 at 12:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-12 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

wet - losing

substantial
- silver-tongued devil

green
- Cinque Terre, Italy

I'm seeing nekkid pictures. I know we had all the cameras locked up during the volleyball tourney. Where was I when ByO was on the beach?

A. Loud Mouth: Name 1 survivor who will read aloud tree-mail (or any survivor message). (5) CHRISTINA
B. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) KAT
C. Icebreaker: Name 1 survivor who is the first to SPEAK at TC. (5) KAT
D. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is the first to VOTE at TC. (5) TARZAN
E. WITFIAGTVF?: Name the survivor whom Alicia gives her vote to, at Tribal Council? (5) TARZAN
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) KIM

AgmanArt 2012

Posted by DearAbby on 05-02-12 at 01:56 PM
HutCam Entry
A. Loud Mouth: Kat
B. No Respite: Kim
C. Icebreaker: Tarzan
D. Disposable Vote: Chelsea
F. Damaged Goods: Christina

G● Bonus
In honor of Moley’s phantabulous victory last week, tribe offered to throw a big shindig, followed by a field trip to LA for a baseball game. We met first at Coco’s Bar to enjoy adult beverages, but since Coco was nowhere to be seen, tribe whipped up some delicious rum punch for the ladies and found a keg of beer for the men. While tribe filled five ginormous 25-ounce beer mugs, Moley boasted that he could chug his brew faster than anyone else. Abs, bydude, Gupster, and tribe took him up on the challenge, and the women cheered the men on. The result was a five-way tie, so they decided on a rematch. Another tie! The guys soon started dropping like flies, and we couldn’t figure out why. Then Coco finally showed up and we found out he was moonlighting as a moonshiner, and tribe had unfortunately brought out the wrong keg, which Coco had filled with 100-proof whiskey.

Although the celebration was in honor of Moley, he was in no condition to enjoy a baseball game. Abs, bydude, Gupster, and tribe were feeling no pain. So with the men of the Lodge supine, the ladies decided to make it a Girls Night Out. We took the baseball tickets out of tribe’s pocket and boarded the plane. As soon as we landed in LA, Coco jumped out of the toilet, where he had stowed away. When our limo arrived at the stadium, he rushed to the concession stand while the rest of us found our seats. Ten minutes later, he showed up with his arms full of food, but he didn’t share with us. We watched in amazement as Coco ate the massive Dodger Dog in only two gulps and then scarfed down the peanuts, popcorn, and Cracker Jack.

After the game ended, we headed back to the Lodge and arrived in time to see the men coming out of their stupor. They were a little bummed that they missed the field trip, but Moley was happy to hear that the Dodgers won.

Mmm. Grapes!
The Grapes of Wragman

Posted by kingfish on 05-02-12 at 02:18 PM
So that's what the waving red flag means. It means get your head out of your rear end and see check the mail. It's been so long since there was a check in the mail that I just sorta stopped checking. For Checks. In the Mail. Even a half sober Czech would have been nice. Something. But I get nothing. Till now. Now I get a word game.

Loose and drunk Nun (hey, once the spider webs are cleared away, might be fun. You're going to hell, but still might be fun)

Vivacious Doggie bag. Yeah, I don't know either.

Primal Frolicking. Says it all.

Now that I'm thru primally frolicking with a loose and drunk nun and her vivacious doggie bag, I'm whipped, and can relax in the sun on the Loser Lodge deck with my two gallon peach daiquiri and my nothing on but my shades. I've taken care of business, (I did my "business" in the Hhhhhhuuuuttttt -YOWL -cam - Sorry, I was a little backed up)

{HutCam Entry
A. Loud Mouth: Name 1 survivor who will read aloud tree-mail (or any survivor message). Alicia, the tree mail bitch

B. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. Tarzan

C. Icebreaker: Name 1 survivor who is the first to SPEAK at TC. Alicia, the Tribal Council bitch

D. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is the first to VOTE at TC.)Tarzan

E. WITFIAGTVF?: Name the survivor whom Alicia gives her vote to, at Tribal Council? Kat

F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)Sabrina}

I have my endless margarita ordered up thru Coco, and some hot chicken wings on the grill and the topless vs the bottomless volley ball game on the beach.

Life is sweet.

Tribe claims this just washed up on the beach, but we know better. Coco did it.

Posted by qwertypie on 05-02-12 at 03:12 PM
A. Loud Mouth: Name 1 survivor who will read aloud tree-mail (or any survivor message). (5)Christina
B. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)Tarzan
C. Icebreaker: Name 1 survivor who is the first to SPEAK at TC. (5)Alicia
D. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is the first to VOTE at TC. (5)Chelsea
E. WITFIAGTVF?: Name the survivor whom Alicia gives her vote to, at Tribal Council? (5)Christina
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)Chelsea
G-SPOT
Well, I decided channel my inner brassy Molly Pitcher and dispose of my completely forgettable ex-boyfriend (in the dumpter). I celebrated (because do you realize how hard it is dispose of a body in an urban area?) with a lovely gracefully fennel flavoured bisque.

Posted by Georjanna on 05-02-12 at 03:54 PM
G is for Grapes
Oh! yes, she is!

1. Main Loser Lodge
2. Mushy Nannies
3. Petite Corkscrew

HutCam

A. Alicia
B. Christina
C. Christina
D. Tarzan
E. Christina
F. Tarzan

Posted by 5cats on 05-02-12 at 04:14 PM
So, gone 2 weeks and booted? Oh well have phun u LOSERS! I've had stuff goin' on and couldn't find my way here. I am taking it as an honor being fired at Loser Lodge, thanks Tribe for bringing it back.

Still a Winner!

Posted by jbug on 05-02-12 at 04:28 PM
We're glad to see you back; was a tiny bit concerned.
*smoochie*

you rock Agman!

Posted by Wallflower66 on 05-02-12 at 05:35 PM
HutCam Entry
A. Loud Mouth: Name 1 survivor who will read aloud tree-mail (or any survivor message). (5) Kim
C. Icebreaker: Name 1 survivor who is the first to SPEAK at TC. (5) Christina
D. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is the first to VOTE at TC. (5) Kat
E. WITFIAGTVF?: Name the survivor whom Alicia gives her vote to, at Tribal Council? (5) Kat
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Christina

GBonus:
Jealous Joe Biden
Delicious Lime
Hideous Balls

Posted by CTgirl on 05-02-12 at 05:40 PM
A. Loud Mouth: Christina
B. No Respite: Sabrina
C. Icebreaker: Kat
D. Disposable Vote: Tarzan
F. Damaged Goods: Tarzan

G● Bonus

Elegant Japan
Obnoxious alumni
Impish Tribe

Sorry I haven't been able to play much this season. I am getting ready to move in June and I have been a tad busy and stressed out.
So in order to catch up with everyone, the next round of drinks are on me!