URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1407
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Final Love/Loathe List - BB16"

Posted by Aruba on 09-05-14 at 07:55 PM
This will be my last list of the season...not that it matters a whole lot considering how lame the Bashers forum has become.

1) DERRICK - To not be nominated in ANY season up to this point is noteworthy, but in this season with the BOB twist it's even more unprecedented. Understandably he deflects comparisons to Dan Gheesling, but if he wins this season without getting nominated, I'll have to put Derrick in the same class among the best who ever played the game, i.e., Dan Gheesling and Will Kirby.

2) CALEB - It seems like a long time ago when Amber was so confident and in Christine's good-bye message it was boldly predicted Caleb would follow right behind her. Well a lot has happened since then...Caleb's "beastmode" performances in most competitions notwithstanding. But when it came time for a game-changing move, too bad he reacted more like "whimpmode cowgirl." Even so, he's in great position to make F4.

3) FRANKIE - I won't get into specifics on this post, but those who know what is said After Dark knows what an uncouth individual Frankie truly is. But I have to give him props for his solid gameplay. With the exception of Derrick, he probably wins sitting next to any of the remaining HGs in the Finals.

4) CODY - Very hypocritical insisting Caleb make a game-changing move when this sissy boy had not one but TWO opportunities to make a similar game-changing move and woosed out BOTH times. His inappropriate behavior with Christine has been well documented. Kudos to his mom for calling him out; shame on daddy-o for using his "touchy-feely Italian heritage" as a cop-out.

5) VICTORIA - Keep a pathetically inept player around long enough and the Anti-Darwin Syndrome drags them to the endgame. Unfortunately it's a common storyline in most every Reality Show season. Hey, former inept Realty Show players got very rich that way...Victoria will not be one of them thanks to the Detonator dominance.

EVICTED

ZACH - Oh brother, yet another back peddler insisting "that's not how I am in real life...it's just me playing the game." Yadda-Yadda-Yadda; Blah-Blah-Blah.
You are, who you are, who you are. Simply put, Zach is a Grade-A douchbag. But he get points for being an entertaining character this season.

DONNY - A slam dunk shoo-in for Fan Fav this season. Too bad he took his eviction hard. Actually tears should have streamed down his face on day one when it was abundantly clear that the greatest divide in Reality TV (Age) would be his demise. Toss in the Anti-Darwin Syndrome (20-year olds fearing the prowess of this 40+ year-old *snort*) and he had little chance. No surprise Julie, not wanting to cite Production's shortcomings, brings up Donny retiring for the evening at 12:00am to insinuate an anti-social game? Well when you consider the inappropriate topics and disgusting subject matter discussed after dark, it's no surprise a respectable man like Donny would pack it in at midnight. It's a crying shame that's what Donny had to work with. Once again; hey Production...YOU SUCK!!!

NICOLE - When you boomerang yourself back into the game, the only realistic chance you have is to "run the table" to the end, because no one wants to be outlasted by someone given a second chance. Although she did hold her own in most competitions, Nicole doesn't have it in her to "win out," so back to the Jury House you go.

CHRISTINE - What a sore-losing skank. The audience, much like the last Survivor jury, got it right. In her HOH blog she apologized to the female fans for allowing the boys to dominate this season. Now she should apologize to herself for being their dumba$$ tool in the game because look where it got her. While you're at it, start practicing your apology to your husband for the petting/fondling that went on with Cody.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Final Love/Loathe List - BB16"
Posted by kingfish on 09-08-14 at 10:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-14 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

For those who don't have After Dark, what does Frankie do?

Poor clueless Victoria. But she'll be taken to the end if Derrick can arrange it, and if so, I hope she wins. Just as a thumb in the eye of the Bomb squad/detonators. Which is it, anyway? Caleb seem to think that the (or his) Bomb Squad is in control, but I thought that had been supplanted by the Detonators, and that the Bomb Squad went away when Devin left the house.

I'm thinking that Caleb is the Clueless-Mode Cowboy.

Posted by Aruba on 09-08-14 at 06:37 PM
I don't have After Dark either so I'm going on what was told to me...

Apparently Victoria admitted she is a virgin and saving herself for marriage.

When the Detonators were up in the HOH room (Victoria was not present) Frankie pitches the idea that all the male HGs should just pull a train on virgin Victoria. This was followed by hysterical laughter by all present (including Christine.)

When it couldn't get anymore deranged...leave it to Frankie. He then thought it would be more funny if Victoria loses her virginity by getting raped by Zingbot.

You're right; it is the Detonators...the Bomb Squad exploded during Devin's eviction week. Caleb is delusional.

Posted by kingfish on 09-09-14 at 08:58 AM
Frankie has a runaway mouth.