URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1407
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #15 Week #7 ECST "

Posted by Snidget on 08-11-13 at 07:47 PM
Keep all fallout from the double eviction episode and the rest of this week's CBS edited version of reality on this thread until each episode has aired on the West coast.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Sports delay, I'm guessing golf?"
Posted by Snidget on 08-11-13 at 08:08 PM
Not much of a delay, about 10 minutes or so by the time they get through the commercials.

"Seg 1"
Posted by Snidget on 08-11-13 at 08:27 PM
Amanda up, they think Judd is the MVP. Live Eviction is double eviction night. Candice sent to the jury with a fight on the way out with GM. Judd evicted second.

Tonight they will explain to those not watching the feeds what the heck happened that got Judd evicted.

Oh man they kept it up through the entire live vote. When Aaryn says you are taking low blows...and she's afraid that might reflect bad on her and hurt her game.

Helen didn't like the adoption blows from GM.

Amanda, Candice went out with a bang. OK as long as it isn't me.

Elissa can relate to how hard Candice has had it.

More recap of the double eviction, will there be anything new tonight?

Aaryn wins HOH and she didn't want to. Spencer is getting tired of being the pawn.

Jessie says she will never come after Aaryn, people think Judd has been shady. Helen wants to take out a big fish. Judd strong in his social game.

Everyone heart broken but it has to be done, and they think this is their only chance.

Judd doesn't want to hear the explanations, pleads for his life in the game. Aaryn broken up and she says they will come after her.

"RE: Seg 1"
Posted by michel on 08-11-13 at 10:44 PM
It was painful to watch Judd being put on the block and pleading for his game. Stupid, stupid MVP twist.

"Seg 2"
Posted by Snidget on 08-11-13 at 08:36 PM
Aaryn says this shows you can't feel too comfortable the house can turn on anyone.

Helen says for once no one is after you Aaryn.

Everyone crying.

Amanda says no one will ever doubt Aaryn again. Andy says it was like watching a wounded animal. Andy says first time the eviction sucked.

Helen starts campaigning that was the best move for everyone. Spencer is scared.

HOH Competition. BB Diner.

Land a cherry on top of the sundae, series of head to head competitions tournament style.

Helen vs Jesse
Andy vs GM
Amanda vs Spencer
Elissa vs McCrae

"Seg 3"
Posted by Snidget on 08-11-13 at 08:49 PM
HOH will name the Have Nots.

Helen vs Jessie, not going well for either of them.

Finally Jessie wins. Helen eliminated.

Andy vs GM.

Andy wins after a few tries.

Amanda vs Spencer.

Amanda wins on the second roll.

Elissa vs McCrae

And the goofy music tells me this is not going to go well. McCrae making wacky noises partly as strategy.

McCrae finally gets it in

Round 2

Jessie vs Andy - Andy wins

Amanda vs McCrae - Will McCrae let Amanda win? Apparently not.

Round 3 - Championship round.

McCrae vs Andy - Andy wins on the first try.

Helen, Elissa, Aaryn, GM Have Nots. Aaryn "the good witch" going along for the good of the house.

Andy has to "unfriend" two people. Everyone saying that they are cool with Andy, intercut with funny faces from Andy.

Amanda crying that McCrae didn't let her win and she never wins at anything.

America's Vote for Have Nots next week.

Cottage Cheese and Cow Peas
Turnips and Taffy
Head Cheese and Habaneros

"RE: Seg 3"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-11-13 at 08:53 PM
Head Cheese?

WTF

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Snidget on 08-11-13 at 09:08 PM
I know Granny used to make it as at one time they had a bunch of kids and no part of the hog could go to waste. My Dad liked what she made, but I was never brave enough to try it.

Posted by suzzee on 08-11-13 at 09:10 PM
I'm with you. Disgusting vile looking stuff.

Posted by suzzee on 08-11-13 at 09:09 PM
It's nasty, and it's not cheese in the dairy sense. You know that gross gel that's around a canned ham? Head cheese is bits of I think organ meat suspended in a gel like gross substance. My Dad used to eat it and try to get me to when I was a kid. It slices like lunch meat. The hamsters should have that. Nobody would eat it. ewwww, gives me the urps just thinking about it.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by tribephyl on 08-11-13 at 09:51 PM
and looks like this...

Oh no, wait. That's fake vomit. Here's head cheese...

To be honest, I grew up in a household that when treated to meat we treasured all nourishment from the full animal. So for me there are quite a few organs that rate higher on the "crave scale" than just a flank steak or TBone, for example.
While I can't honestly say that I have cravings for Head Cheese (bad name all around, by the way); tender cutlets of rich organ meats suspended in a spiced beef aspic is possibly crave-able. When done well.
Problem is, Oscar Myers does NOT make a good head cheese.

Hmmmm...Could this be a challenge for OTCC?

Posted by kingfish on 08-12-13 at 08:34 AM
I'm not familiar with head cheese, but I think it's similar to scrapple? I think scrapple is head cheese with cornmeal mixed in. I know they talked about boiling the pig's head to get the stuff they made scrapple out of.

Anyway, scrapple is definately craveable. It is just about the best thing to have for breakfast that there is, in fact now that the memory of it (I used to have it served to me when I visited my German relatives as a kid) has entered my head, I think I'm going to have to find me some scrapple.

Posted by Snidget on 08-12-13 at 09:42 AM
From what I can tell from googling around, head cheese usually the meat is still a bit chunky and bound with the gelatin that comes out of the bones/connective tissue when the head is boiled. Sounds like scrapple generally the grind the meat and often has the liver in it as well and then bound with cornmeal.

http://www.neesesausage.com/ is a NC company and widely available around here, not sure how far they deliver. I like their sausage, never tried the scrapple or other various products they make.

Posted by kingfish on 08-12-13 at 10:59 AM
Thanks, it looks like they do deliver. The unit price is quite reasonable, hopefully the overnight shipping cost isn't exorbitant.

I have had NC's liver mush. It was very good, and seemed to be very much like Scrapple. And doesn't (IMO) taste like liver. Which I hate.

Head cheese doesn't seem as if it would be all that pleasant, but if I had grown up eating it I'd probably like it. Does sound really gross, however.

"Seg 4"
Posted by Snidget on 08-11-13 at 08:57 PM
Helen giving Amanda a pep talk.

Jessie annoyed by Amanda's pity party. McCrae says this is the best possible solution, no blood on their hands and control the nominations.

Andy says put up Jessie and Spencer, and Helen says to put up Amanda and McCrae.

Andy, do I choose a side or do I play it safe and play both sides?

"Demanda"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-12-13 at 01:01 AM
I realize living in that house can cause even the most rational person to act irrationally from time to time.
But I don't feel 1 iota of sympathy for Demanda's breakdown over losing the cherry on top HOH competition. I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. Her breakdown over not being handed that particular Cherry on the Top.

No joke, she's a loser. 'Bout time she realized it.
Can't wait for her to find out she was nominated by America, twice. In fact, this may be the only thing to divert her from killing McCrae on the outside. (Or maybe it is the trigger? hmmm...)

Strategically, I can see her game-play working. I am now very, very fearful of an Aaryn/Amanda Finale.

"RE: Demanda"
Posted by kingfish on 08-12-13 at 11:03 AM
Her self centered aggressive petulance seems to be keeping her in the game, so far. It would be interesting (and depressing) if this turns out to be a good for getting to F2 strategy.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-13-13 at 03:26 AM
If I were on the jury and Aaryn & Amanda were the final 2, I think I'd want to shoot myself. The thought of either of those 2 getting 500 grand and the other getting 50 grand should make any decent human want to puke their guts out.

Posted by michel on 08-13-13 at 07:40 AM
They've both played good games though. It wouldn't be worst F2 ever and certainly not the worst F2 this season could offer.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-13-13 at 11:36 AM
Yeah, GinaMarie and Amanda is probably worse than Aaryn and Amanda, especially since Aaryn seems to have calmed down a bit.

Posted by michel on 08-13-13 at 07:12 PM
I'd add Spencer and Elissa. Jessie also has no business winning this game since she's done nothing.

Posted by kingfish on 08-13-13 at 09:18 PM
An F2 of McCrea and Amanda would be pretty hilarious. Amanda should set the insanity bar at a new high.

Aryan or GM and anyone would be depressing. She's calmed down a little (or a lot), but the old Aryan keeps showing herself. And I want to see her interviewed after being booted. Same with GM, except I also want to make her live in the Jury house with Candice.

And I'm getting so that Elissa doesn't bother me as much as the others.

Boobs bounced by Snidget, and tweaked by Icecat.

Posted by michel on 08-13-13 at 10:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-13 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

She won't be wearing only a bra during the F2 so what's left?!

What I don't like about Elissa is that she is nothing more than Helen's puppet, she has cried during the last 3 or 4 evictions and she is the voters' favorite.

Posted by kingfish on 08-14-13 at 08:36 AM
All very true. But she does have great taste in Bras.

And who knows, maybe she will.

"Seg 5"
Posted by Snidget on 08-11-13 at 09:05 PM
Nomination time.

Jessie thinks she could go up. Mccrae knows he is between two alliances and thinks Helen could have gotten to him. Andy says he is on good terms with everyone, has to be overt and get his hands dirty.

Key order

GM
Helen
McCrae
Poopy you are safe (Aaryn)
Amanda
Elissa

Jessie and Spencer are nominated. ON a personal level I adore you, strategically it is what I needed to do.

"Weds night"
Posted by Snidget on 08-14-13 at 08:11 PM
Recappage.

Helen disappointed Andy didn't do her dirty work and wonders who he is aligned with.

Andy talks to Spencer to let him know he is a pawn. He tells Andy he trusts him, and in DR says he doesn't trust anyone at all.

Andy talks to Jessie and nominated her not to get blood on his hands, and she is just a pawn and this will benefit her. You are nominated to keep everything calm.

McCranda is solidifying the final four of Aaryn, Amanda McCrae and Andy. Aaryn thinks it can get her farther in the game than Helen can.

God they are now trying to name the damn thing. 3 AM.

Andy and Helen. Helen says he made a safe decision. Your comfort level. She thinks she can't trust him. He says it is too soon to make your move.

Andy nervewracked. Helen talks to Elissa about Andy.

Andy talks to McCranda if those were the right nominations. Amanda says Helen wants to make a big move. Need to make sure Andy and McCrae make a fake alliance with Helen.

"Weds seg 2"
Posted by Snidget on 08-14-13 at 08:22 PM
McCrae talking to Helen. Helen open to Andy McCrae and her as a final three. They all play similar games. She says McCrae finally woke up that he needs to cut Amanda loose.

Gather in the living room. Random draw for other POV players.

Andy pulls Helen
Jessie pulls Elissa
Spencer pulls Amanda

Host is McCrae.

Helen and McCrae pull Andy into the fake alliance. Amanda walks in on the get Amanda out alliance discussion. Bring Amanda into it as a final four.

The counting competition hasn't happened, so they plan how to do it. Let Helen win the veto so she will trust Amanda.

Talk to Spencer so they can keep Jessie from winning the Veto. He is planning to keep himself safe and win the veto.

"RE: Weds seg 2"
Posted by michel on 08-14-13 at 09:19 PM
I was really disappointed to see Helen buy the lie so easily. She had to sense that McCrae wouldn't give up Amanda so readily. It got even worse when she openly told pizza boy that they'd need to take his "fiancée" out at F6. Dumb.

"Weds seg 3"
Posted by Snidget on 08-14-13 at 08:36 PM
Counting competition. BB Movie Theater. Blood Bolts and Bandages.

Earn a ticket by answering a question. After hearing everyone's answer stay or fold. Fold you get to stick around. Stay and closest gets the ticket, furthest is out.

First to three wins, or most after 6 wins.

1. How many bats?

Helen Stays, everyone folds. Helen gets the first ticket.

468 bats. Spencer would have gotten it.

2. How many radioactive brains?

Helen Stays Everyone folds.

88 brains. Elissa would have won.

3. How many coins in the 6 gold urns?

Helen Stays, Spencer Stays. Everyone else folds. Spencer knocks out Helen.

4. Bolts in the jars in the lab.

Plan out the window, now everyone thinks they need to win.

Amanda, Andy, and Elissa stay

Andy wins the ticket, Amanda eliminated.

5. how many jewels on the large pharoh head.

Spencer folds. Elissa gets the ticket, Jessie eliminated.

6. Spencer Elissa Andy tied with one ticket each.

and break.

"Weds seg 4"
Posted by Snidget on 08-14-13 at 08:48 PM
6. Bulbs of Garlic on the cart and in the baskets.

Andy and Spencer stay. Elissa realizes folding on the last round is stupid.

Andy wins veto.

He says he has proven he is a force during competitions.

Spencer knows he ruffled a few feathers. Helen wants him to use the veto to backdoor a strong player.

Now Spencer has a target on his back. He is now doing damage control.

ALCOHOL DELIVERY.

Dramatic music. Jessie tries to get Andy to backdoor Amanda. More eerie music. Helen has trouble getting McCrae away from Amanda. Helens say may need to get rid of Amanda before the final four, so he needs to get rid of her before she wants to get rid of Amanda.

"RE: Weds seg 4"
Posted by Belle Book on 08-14-13 at 08:53 PM
Considering how Amanda was behaving, I'd be happy to let Helen do my dirty work for me and not get rid of her. I really want Helen to beat Amanda at least.

"Weds seg 5"
Posted by Snidget on 08-14-13 at 08:54 PM
Amanda and Aaryn meet with McCrae and Andy.

Aaryn being a recluse. Talk about getting Helen out ASAP, Andy says he could backdoor a huge player with the veto, or not get any more blood on his hands.

Veto meeting.

Asks for a speech from each.

Jessie, share the love, but understand if you want to keep the same.
Spencer, haven't done anything intelligent all week so not going to start now.

Andy does not use the power.

"RE: Weds seg 4"
Posted by michel on 08-14-13 at 09:26 PM
Elissa got caught up with the ratio fitting in the proportions of the portions. Isn't she good at math!!! Now that was quite a brain cramp!

"Luckily for you guys..."
Posted by kingfish on 08-14-13 at 10:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-13 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

"Luckily I’m a total math whiz."

"First you have to take the ratio of the sample size that we’re provided and estimate given the ratio of how many proportions of ratios that on the display. So, it’s a little math."

Thoughts;

1. LMAO.

2. No way does this chick have a masters from any serious non-internet college in anything. If she does, I believe I know what she did to get a passing grade in math.

I still don't believe Rachael has any college degrees either.

3. I really wanted to watch GM do this.

4. BB needs to be a little less predictable in their competitions.

5. LMAO.

"RE: Luckily for you guys..."
Posted by michel on 08-15-13 at 05:22 PM
Thanks for the quote. That would certainly figure in a list of BB's funniest moments especially since the confessional led to the nitwit folding during the game's last round.

"RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7 ECST "
Posted by michel on 08-14-13 at 09:30 PM
This episode was almost as if GinaMarie had already been voted out! I don't think she said a word which was quite nice.

I hope Spencer got himself on top of the booting list. I can't stand to watch that dumbass anymore.

Posted by suzzee on 08-15-13 at 01:46 PM
Yup vote Choo-Choo Spencer out tonight, leave him in and he'll float between alliances and trash everyone's plans.

Posted by suzzee on 08-15-13 at 03:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-13 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

double posted :-P

"Football"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-13 at 09:04 PM
I don't get the show until some weird hour of the morning, I'm not going to bother trying to get a east coast feed, and I'm not seg capping at 2 in the morning.

"Substitute Recap"
Posted by michel on 08-15-13 at 10:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-13 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

The episode revolved around Jessie finding out that she was the target all along. When the discussion went back to Judd being the MVP, someone said he probably wasn't because he hadn't campaigned against Amanda, Helen refuted that by saying that he could have been using Jessie as his mouthpiece. That infuriated Jessie who confronted Helen about being on board with eliminating Amanda. Helen backpedaled as fast as she could, saying she had no recollection of telling Jessie she wanted Amanda gone. Helen really looked foolish doing so because everyone heard her and knew she was lying.

Next, Jessie told GM that Aaryn was saying bad things about her. GM blew up and went after Aaryn, following her around like a frustrated kid. GM really does behave like a toddler at times. She woke up the whole house to expose Aaryn but she was the one that looked bad instead. (Not only by her actions but her face also. She had no make up on and I can just imagine how bad she must look in HD!)

Jessie was voted out 6-0 so we have to see Spencer's ugly face for one more week. I don't understand how Helen thinks Spencer will help her game more than Jessie but she wanted her vote to be the last word in her argument with Jessie. If that is a win then it is a Pyrrhic victory. Once more, Elissa voted for the person she liked more. It must be the new math she's using where subtracting friends adds jury votes. The ratio of jurors that don't hate Elissa is growing but the proportions of them that don't care for her is a bigger ratio.

The goal of the competition was to identify a challenge through a song. The first to ring in with the correct answer of either HoH, Veto or Have/Have not would survive and choose the next two to face off. I don't remember the exact order but no one put McCrae against Amanda until Aaryn won her question and had no one else but them to put up. Helen and Elissa were eliminated early on. Amanda beat McCrae in the next to last question but then Aaryn won the final question and is HoH for the 4th time, not 3rd as Chenbot mistakenly said at first.

Aaryn told the Chenbot that winning Hoh is nice for the protection it offers but it has it's bad side.

At the end, Julie confirms that there will be a returning player. The 3 present jurors and the one that will follow next week will compete for the right to return.

"RE: Substitute Recap"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-13 at 10:51 PM
Thanks!

Posted by tribephyl on 08-16-13 at 00:34 AM
Loved the tweet question for Helen.
So, lameos, why is no one making big moves and just doing exactly what the "house" wants?
Boy, Helen just can't STOP lying.

Posted by tribephyl on 08-16-13 at 00:40 AM
Elissa... um... who's game are you playing? Your sister should be ashamed at your utter lack of game-play.
You suck whether by ratios, logic or genes.
She does make for a good floater though. And no I wasn't talking about her oobies. But those certainly look like adequate floaters as well.

Posted by michel on 08-16-13 at 07:00 AM
Isn't it scary to see that Rachel was the brains in that family?!