URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1406
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Former House guests"

Posted by frittslpn1 on 04-27-06 at 11:12 PM
I was wondering why the don't list all of the former guests from ALL seasons, on the Starting Over site. I just see #1 and #2. Would like to check on many others. Anyone know the reason??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Former House guests"
Posted by DivineWine on 04-27-06 at 11:23 PM
That is an excellant question! I would love to have a list & just know what everyone's up to these days. I've watched SO from day 1, but have forgotten a lot of who was there & when. Don't know why there's not a "listing" somehow to look at.

Posted by Snidget on 04-28-06 at 09:14 AM
Around the end of Season 2 they fired the website staff.

A lot of the "why don't they" that is involved with that website (this site is completely independant of them) seems to be a result of them not spending the time or effort to maintain the website. After all they dropped their message board, etc.

I suggest if you want them to do more with their website try using the feedback form on their site.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

Posted by petmama on 05-02-06 at 06:40 PM
I've used their feedback form several times trying to get them to add a Season 3 WATN section. To no avail. They've gotten so lazy, I'll bet they never read any of our feedback.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 04-28-06 at 12:19 PM
Before the staff was fired, the board was much more informative.

But I also noticed that some of them women simply didn't give any info about themselves after the fact. Could be once they saw how they looked, they just wanted to cut themselves off from the whole show.

Posted by sharnina on 04-28-06 at 12:24 PM
Actually, there is a link. In the "In the House" the second item listed is "Where are they now?" They have all the guests listed there and if you click on a name you can see a little blurb and about them.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by DCRealityWatcher on 04-28-06 at 11:01 PM
Ah, but some are missing, like Layne and Erika and a few others. Not clear about why.

Posted by Rhapsodi on 04-29-06 at 04:27 PM
I have wondered what's up with that too. Why can't they get it together and have a complete list.

Posted by imagma on 04-29-06 at 06:26 PM
I believe some of the past house guests do not want the publicity (like Sommer seems to) and wish to live their lives privately.

If I aired all my past issues and problems on television I wouldn't want my email address and web sites publicized.

Some people that are addicted to these message boards could be stalkers!

Posted by petmama on 05-02-06 at 06:41 PM
None of Season 3's HG's are listed.