URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1406
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR10 ep. 5: "I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh!""

Posted by banzai on 10-12-06 at 04:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

web teasers:

1. One racer tries to align with another team by promising they will return the favor "down the line". But can this racer be trusted?
2. An impromptu alliance between teams crumbles when they try to ditch each other in a connecting airport.
3. Tension escalates between teamates. Will they find common ground or will their team be ripped apart?

press release:
http://www.celebrityspider.com/news/october06/article101006-4.html

"I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh!" -- An impromptu alliance between two teams crumbles when they both try to ditch each other at a connecting airport, on THE AMAZING RACE 10, Sunday, Oct. 15 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

1. Tension escalates as one racer's slower pace causes their team to miss a bus.
2. One racer tries to align with another team, offering to lead them to a travel agency where they may obtain help racing to the next destination. The racer simply asks that team to remember the favor down the line.
3. Trying to be practical jokers, one team pretends to make flight reservations on a fake cell phone while another racer gets nervous and borrows a local's cell phone to make actual reservations, causing the jokers' plan to backfire.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR10 ep. 5: "I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh!""
Posted by banzai on 10-12-06 at 06:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-06 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

another TV preview for episode #5 is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0-7VywJ17I
AOL preview is up too: http://tvshows.aol.com/show/the-amazing-race-10/SH8555210000/main

Posted by banzai on 10-12-06 at 06:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

My episode 5 speculation:

The 7 remaining teams start out in the middle of the night in Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam, in order...
Rob & Kimberly
Peter & Sarah
Tyler & James
Erwin & Godwin
David & Mary
Lyn & Karlyn
Dustin & Kandice

Clue instructs them to take a train from Ha Long Bay to Yen Vien station in Ha Noi

Godwin: I want to get into the heads of the other players, make them a little bit worry. I need tickets to Chennai, India. The fastest flight.
Erwin: It's a fake phone. Hohoho.
Rob & Tyler overheard Godwin about the fake phone call
press release: Trying to be practical jokers, one team pretends to make flight reservations on a fake cell phone while another racer gets nervous and borrows a local's cell phone to make actual reservations, causing the jokers' plan to backfire.

@ a Ha Noi ticketmaster,
Tyler: We can't miss this flight. Can't miss this flight.

Mary: Please. Please. Will you help us?
press release: One racer tries to align with another team, offering to lead them to a travel agency where they may obtain help racing to the next destination. The racer simply asks that team to remember the favor down the line.

web teaser: An impromptu alliance between teams crumbles when they try to ditch each other in a connecting airport.

Kandice: We're here.
Dustin: I know, it's India.
Detour #1
Curry or Carry. In Carry, teams must tie up and carry a 200-pound crocodile.

Take a bus to the Chennai Crocodile Bank

Phil: and Sarah wonders if she's on a one person team.
Peter: Sarah, come onnn ..
Sarah: I can't go that fast.
Sarah: I'm not really having fun with you Peter ..I'm not!
Peter: Get it together, Sarah. Come on!
web teaser: Tension escalates as one racer's slower pace causes their team to miss a bus.

Dustin: That's a strong alligator.
Phil: Dustin & Kandice brave a wild detour
Dustin: I can't. I'm freaking out.
Kandice: Just don't get close to his little snout.
Detour #2
In Curry, teams must make a pot of curry with local ingredients and sell them fast.

Rob or Tyler: Ready for some curry?

Teams take autorickshaws to the Roadblock?
Godwin: It's heart breaking to watch the kids come out and beg. I feel so sad. I'm sorry. I can't.

Teams learn how to drive in India

Kandice: I'm so excited. She didn't die.

Either a Non-elimination (NEL) or a To-be-continued (TBC). Maybe there's a Yield or a Fast Forward (FF). ???

This episode is dedicated to Steve Irwin, my favorite crocodile dundee.

Posted by dolphingirl on 10-13-06 at 09:55 AM
Who do you think says the episode title? I'm thinking it might be Dustin, just by looking at the pics.

Posted by banzai on 10-13-06 at 06:30 PM
another clip is up at http://www.tv.com/the-amazing-race/show/6686/videos.html

Posted by banzai on 10-14-06 at 00:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-06 AT 01:39 PM (EST)

By checking the shadows on the wall behind Rob and the sunlight on the tables, we can figure out who comes first
sunlight on the tables

edit: spelling