URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1405
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ZACK"

Posted by kingfish on 08-18-14 at 09:28 AM
I fear that Zack was not accurately screened by the production staff.

He is wily but unstable, aggressively outgoing but sensitive, kind and abrasive, lacking in impulse control, and basically crazy as crazy can be.

I’m not a Psych, but I don’t think you need a lot of schooling to diagnose someone as unstable as that. And on BB, while articulate over the top personalities are what sell the show, unstable personalities can take aggressiveness too far.

He is entertaining, and the couch interview of him by Julie will be entertaining.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"One question."
Posted by newsomewayne on 08-18-14 at 09:33 AM
How are you posting from inside the house?

Also, I didn't think speaking in 3rd person was really your thing.

"RE: One question."
Posted by kingfish on 08-18-14 at 12:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-14 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

OK, I'll cop to the "...wily but unstable, aggressively outgoing but sensitive, kind and abrasive, lacking in impulse control..." descripption.

But I do it in a kind, warm, and loveable way. Makes a difference.

"RE: One question."
Posted by tribephyl on 08-18-14 at 03:54 PM
That's why we (or I) lvoe you. All of you.
Bromance perhaps?
Just call us #Tringphish

"RE: ZACK"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-18-14 at 04:10 PM
Considering the little-known but widely rumored gossip being that Dr. Will coached Zach himself before entering the house.
There are certainly remnants of the evil physician in our gatorphile; breaking into raps near the end of POV ceremonies, starting showmances he has no intentions of sticking with, vowing that he hates every single person in the house... whilest sitting within a nomination chair.
These are classic Will-isms.
The sad part is I don't think Zach is capable of remaining in the house much longer. Those tactics only seemed to work for the original PhD. Perhaps proving that Zach is just a tad too young and maybe not as narcissistic.
But I do like me some Zach.
Much more tolerable then EvilDick IMO. (Although that was phun to watch as well.)