URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1405
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR10 - EP4 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by IceCat on 10-08-06 at 07:58 PM
Let's keep posts about tonight's episode on this thread only until 11:00 PM eastern. Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR10 - EP4 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-08-06 at 08:07 PM
DONG? How much dong do you have?

Do people really need this to open thier jokes?

Posted by Chez on 10-08-06 at 11:02 PM
The Vietnamese guy handing out the dong reminded me a bit of Cowboy on Survivor Cook Islands

Posted by hinghamwx on 10-09-06 at 05:45 PM
First of all, I was disappointed to see that TAR stayed in Viet. for another leg, although, that part of the world is beautiful. The person that is bothering me the most is Peter...the guy is a total dink. Sarah does all the climbing (I assume by her choice)...good for her! Then Peter has to row a boat and he gets all snippy. I hope the race goes somewhere good next week, I need some good traveling. BTW I was in Canada to watch this episode...OLN replays the show again tonight in that country at least, I don't know if US is the same?

Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-08-06 at 08:12 PM
And Rob already has a meltdown

Posted by volsfan on 10-08-06 at 08:13 PM
He has NOW had a meltdown.

GEEEZ...can you say anger management?

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 10-08-06 at 08:13 PM
what the heck. It's not on here and it's saying cold case comes on next. errrr, cbs

Posted by volsfan on 10-08-06 at 08:16 PM
I got to see only about 15 minutes last week (I switched over to Desperate Housewives) because of the football game. I.HATE.SEEbs!

Posted by MaryKat on 10-08-06 at 08:43 PM
We have football until 10:00. I don't know if I will get to see it at all.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-08-06 at 08:26 PM
I know where Sarah's artificial foot would fit quite well in Peter's anatomy. And, if I were she, I'd have proven it by now.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-08-06 at 08:27 PM
Peter is yelling at Sarah while she is trying to listen to instruction. Why can't he learn sometimes it is better to just keep your mouth shut.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-08-06 at 08:32 PM
Ah. TY. Now I have a second choice of Peter's anatomy for that foot to fit into. The mouth wasn't my initial idea. But, it works, too.

(And the more he encourages her the better I like it.)

"Rob and the boat"
Posted by volsfan on 10-08-06 at 08:34 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He is making me split my sides, I am laughing so hard.

"RE: Rob and the boat"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-08-06 at 08:38 PM
And, Tom & Terry? You guys aren't in Venice. Stop trying to row standing up!

I've rowed, and it really isn't that tough, folks.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

"Rowing"
Posted by volsfan on 10-08-06 at 08:37 PM
Is rowing a secret club that no one on the race belongs to? No one can row a freakin boat. It is just a comedy of errors.

"RE: Rowing"
Posted by mysticwolf on 10-08-06 at 08:42 PM
Actually, Peter's actually doing it right - rowing backwards. But, I'm lovin' the fact that Sarah is giving him some of his own, insisting on encouraging and advising him while he just wants to concentrate.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-08-06 at 08:42 PM
Aside for strong winds, I never found rowing to be that hard, even the first time I tried it. It took only about five minutes to figure out the stoking.

Why are they having so much trouble? If Rob can do it, so should the others.

"Adios to..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-08-06 at 08:58 PM
Tom and Terry.

Sorry dudes, but jumping out and trying to swim while pulling a boat along with your partner in it isn't going to make the boat go much faster. Enjoy your trip to Sequesterland.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Posted by J Slice on 10-08-06 at 09:01 PM
I was actually kinda sorry to see the lads go. I've done that trick when I can't make a boat go the way I want it to... except with even bigger sailboats- And I'm liiittle!

As for Peter, Sarah should have tied him off with the oysters. What a craphead.

Posted by Fishercat on 10-08-06 at 09:09 PM
Word. And Word.

Not shockingly, the Slice is Right, specifically on the Peter = Craphead Part

Posted by flipxcyd on 10-08-06 at 09:34 PM
So, what's the official arrivals?

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by EmmaHead on 10-08-06 at 10:01 PM
1st - Rob and Kimberly
2nd - Peter and Sarah
3rd - Tyler and James
4th - Erwin and Godwin
5th - David and Mary
6th - Lyn and Karlynn
7th - Dustin and Kandace
Philiminated - Tom and Terry!

Posted by Jims02 on 10-08-06 at 10:42 PM
Good episode. I thought that it was good that they made the clue a bit more difficult by making it auditory. That was a nice change. And I was really surprised how badly Tom & Terry did on those rowboats, even though I was kinda expecting their demise.

And what the heck is up with Rob/Kimberly & Peter/Sarah finishing 1st and 2nd? Boy, those two teams were in real trouble this week, just like the previews suggested...

CBS definitely bamboozled me this week.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-09-06 at 01:08 AM
The bus to the harbour cause a bunching point where as your real standing in the race was almost pure detemined by how good you did once you were on the water.

Rob/Kimberly & Peter/Sarah did not.

Lose thier way.

Lose thier directions.

Lose the realization that the goal of the race is to arrive as soon as possible.

They may have lost thier minds, they sure did lose thier tempers, they did not lose what the goal of the race was about.

Posted by dragonflies on 10-09-06 at 11:56 AM
What, was everyone watching baseball or football last night? 23 posts for a TAR episode???

I enjoyed it. Was LMAO numerous times. I was just waiting for Peter/Sarah or Rob/Kimberly to tip their boat over.

Courtesy of Arkie

Posted by strid333 on 10-09-06 at 08:02 PM
Naw, I was just watching The Rolling Stones!!!!!!! (Awesome show, even though I had nosebleed seats). I'm watching my tape now and I appreciate the update thread!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (In Canada)

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-12-06 at 02:09 AM
Since moving to Sunday there seems to be a problem that it is seen at diffirent times in diffirent parts of the USA, and most of those parts see it later than here in Canada.

This thread is most enjoyable when everybody is seeing the same things at pretty much the same time. Thenit is like we are all in the same room trading little jabs about the players back and fore.

With the big time diffirences not only do we lose the shared experience but the little surprises about what will happen next is also lost as people talk about what will happen before others see it.