URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1404
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So how great was David..."

Posted by pmfmpls on 04-27-06 at 09:14 PM
...the guy who found his birth mother, and told Cassie about it? What a sweet man. I think he really handled that situation the right way.

Both of his mothers are blessed to have experienced such a wonderful person.

I hear so many horror stories about finding birth parents. I have a friend who found out her birth mom was dead (a prostitute killed by her pimp- the birth father. He was in prison for the murder).

It was great to hear such a sweet story.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So how great was David..."
Posted by imagma on 04-28-06 at 06:32 AM
Agree 100% - that was the best guest/visitor to the SO house EVER!

To hear the story about when called his mother for the first time and started out the conversation by and thanking her for "giving him life". And when he and his mom met for the first time she counted his fingers - just as she would have when he was a newborn if the circumstances were different.

A definite tear jerker for me!

Posted by eire_heart74 on 04-28-06 at 12:20 PM
and thanking
>her for "giving him life".

For all the talk the women give about using their tools and being so "evolved", they could learn a lesson or two from this man. What a wonderful thing to say!

Posted by ChristinaJB on 04-30-06 at 03:12 AM
What an honor to get to hear his story. He is blessed that the two moms got along and thanked each other. He has so much love in his life and I think it is really wonderful...brought a tear to my eye. I have PMS though, so everything does this week.

;o)

In saying that, I hope it didn't raise Cassie's expectations too much. I wish they had her talk to someone else who's experience didn't work out so well.

I am really hoping it goes well for her on Monday.

Posted by pmfmpls on 04-30-06 at 01:54 PM
I think I remember her talking to other people who had unfortunate reconnections. It might have ben during her original stay in the SO house.

Posted by forsythia on 05-01-06 at 08:05 PM
i thought he was sweet and that he and cassie would make a good couple!