URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1404
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tar10 Fans, It's Time To Vote:Week 4"

Posted by dabo on 10-06-06 at 01:00 AM
Okay, friends, this time we're trying something a little different, an early vote thread. TAR's move to Sundays has presented a couple of problems about vote threads:

1. It actually fits no one's schedule to post a traditional 48 to 36 hour vote thread on Friday night or Saturday morning.

2. Those of you who post during the week but not during the weekend are not being heard from.

So, for the next couple of weeks, we're going to extend the voting period. Let us know what you think of it. Remember also, you don't have to vote early on Friday if you don't want or need to, this is really just a convenience being presented for those who might like to vote absentee.

The Rules!

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 9, Episode 1 … TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Jonathan and Victoria. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. Don't even get me started on string theory.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Rob and Amber".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

Teams Remaining:
David and Mary (Team Backwater Americans)
Dustin and Kandice (Team Miss America)
Erwin and Godwin (Team Mom Liked You Best!)
Lyn and Karlyn (Team Sweet Home Alabama)
Peter and Sarah (Team Iron Man)
Rob and Kimberly (Team What's Your Poison)
Tom and Terry (Team The Other Cheerleaders)
Tyler and James (Team Pretty Boys)

Philiminated:
Bilal and Sa'eed (Team Black Muslims ep 1)
Vipul and Arti (Team Hindu ep 1)
Kellie and Jamie (Team Rah-Rah! ep 2)
Duke and Lauren (Team Straight and Gay ep 3)

Congrats to tinytubs and popeave for correctly picking D&L as last week's losers.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Tom/Terry"
Posted by tinybubs on 10-06-06 at 06:56 AM
No good reason, maybe its just hope that the drama will end.

"David and Mary"
Posted by MaryKat on 10-06-06 at 08:18 AM
I am worried about her ankle.

"Lyn and Karlyn"
Posted by Snidget on 10-06-06 at 10:00 AM
Fastest redemption edit ever makes me think they had to get that story arc done really fast because they are leaving soon.

"Tom/Terry"
Posted by seahorse on 10-06-06 at 03:25 PM

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

"David/Mary"
Posted by flipxcyd on 10-06-06 at 08:26 PM
Misdirection focuses on Rob/Kimberly & Tom/Terry. Hate to predict it, but David/Mary are out next - is it time for a non-elim episode yet?

An arkiegrl siggie

"Vote Change: Tom/Terry"
Posted by flipxcyd on 10-08-06 at 02:30 PM
TEXT

An arkiegrl siggie

"Peter/Sarah Non-Elim"
Posted by dabo on 10-06-06 at 10:10 PM
Well, now that the "absentee" voting period has passed in this experimental voting concept, I'll say I think we've reached a non-elim point. Editing suggests three teams as potential non-elim salvies, David/Mary, Peter/Sarah, and Lyn/Karlyn. Peter/Sarah have had the most exposure and the most build-up, what with Sarah's bionic leg having gone kaplooyee, so that's my guess this week.

"Tom and Terry/Non-Elim Superleg?"
Posted by EmmaHead on 10-06-06 at 10:15 PM
Feeling like this could be a To Be Continued super-leg week. If not, I think Tom and Terry will be gone!

"Peter & Sarah"
Posted by ARnutz on 10-07-06 at 10:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-06 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

They didn't go hame last week when I voted for them, so maybe they'll go this time!

A tribe original ©2006

"Lyn and Karlyn"
Posted by Seana on 10-07-06 at 03:02 PM
They're just not any good at this. Unfortunately, sh!t happens on TAR and a perfectly competitive team might end up at a search task for hours just because of dumb luck and L/K will get a reprieve.

"Tom & Terry"
Posted by popeave on 10-07-06 at 07:53 PM
I hope.

"Lyn and Karlyn"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-08-06 at 12:45 PM
Except for James and Tyler and Dustin and Kandice, I wouldn't be surprised if any of them left. But I'm going with Lyn and Karlyn because in the AOL preview they were heard talking once again about how proud their kids will be and how many more times can we hear that? (And as Snidget pointed out, they were redeemed last week.)

"Tom and Terry"
Posted by banzai on 10-08-06 at 01:55 PM
Alex/Lynn > Tom and Terry

"Peter and Sarah"
Posted by Yogi on 10-08-06 at 03:38 PM
Something about having to ascend/rappel a 90ft Cliff.

"Peter and Sarah"
Posted by michel on 10-08-06 at 03:46 PM
The Back Bus alliance makes a second victim. Their story is over but so are Tom and Terry's, David and Mary's and Lyn and Karlyn's.