URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1403
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Globe Magazine on new Paula Scandal"

Posted by cuhkid on 04-21-05 at 03:40 PM
Just bought the new GLOBE magazine. It says: 'Did Paula FIX American Idol?" Story details Corey Clark's claim he had an affair with Paula and that she tried to fix the show for him to win...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Globe Magazine on new Paula Scandal"
Posted by Glow on 04-21-05 at 03:42 PM
Not so sure I trust The Globe.

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 04-21-05 at 04:15 PM
That must be why he lasted soooo long in the competition!

As far as the Globe is concerned, if Corey is a two headed alien then, yeah I believe it.

Posted by nailbone on 04-21-05 at 06:00 PM
Corey who?

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Posted by Tahj on 04-21-05 at 06:06 PM
Corey was the guy who got booted because he was charged with assaulting his sister.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by might on 04-22-05 at 02:47 PM
I actually read an article about it on Digital Spy: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20782.html

The article also claims that Justin Guarini bragged about having sex with Paula.

Digital Spy isn't well known in North America, but they have a good reputation in Britain. Probably a little more reliable than The Globe.

Posted by JOSHIDOL on 04-22-05 at 03:00 PM
Oh I would bet Justin G. for sure, she use to swoon all over him. Maybe he dumped her and she got revenge by ruining his career or so called career.
Corey Clark is hard to remember except for the fact he had been arrested for domestic abuse. Although those 2 look alike Corey and Justin a little.
What was Paula thinking, maybe she was under the influence of all those so called painkillers she was taking for her so called pain.

Posted by seahorse on 04-22-05 at 03:38 PM
I'm getting the feeling that Paula will not be back next season.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 04-22-05 at 04:15 PM
It's weird if you think about it. When the show started Paula would not have been the one I'd have picked to go down this path.

Now the 'bad' boys are the straight shooters and the 'good' girl is in the weeds....

So much for being a good girl!

Posted by okaychatt on 04-24-05 at 01:37 PM
<Corey Clark's claim he had an affair with Paula

He certainly has a bad case of delusional thinking. Why on earth would Paula align herself with a whippersnapper like Corey?!

Puhleeeeeeze.

Too bad the general public wants to believe it. Sigh.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

"Next!"
Posted by niteowl on 04-24-05 at 02:37 PM
Wait'll Scott gets booted, maybe he'll say he slept with Paula. EWW! Bad visual.....