URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1403
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Amazing Race 10 - Spotted in Mauritius"

Posted by willinCal on 10-03-06 at 10:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-06 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Mauritius is east of Africa/Madagascar in the Indian Ocean.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i25/izabela74/?action=view¤t=tar10roadblockwmv.flv

You can possibly see Rob/Kimberly (sure doesn't look like David/Mary or Peter/Sarah) and Dustin/Kandace. It was witnessed there was a black female team and an Asian team.

I'm trying to find the exact thread - not sure, if it's authentic. http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TAR5spoilers;action=display;num=1150062704;start=30#39. The link may not work assuming you need a password to access it.

The video is actually a link on Wikpedia.

A poster had stated there were 5 teams in this leg with Lyn/Karlyn being the last team.

So assuming the posting is authentic, with 6 teams left:

Rob/Kimberly
Dustin/Kandace
Erwin/Godwin
Lyn/Karlyn
UNKNOWN team
UNKNOWN team

There were six kayaks for the roadblock, so assume the sixth team used the fast forward???

Sig by arkiegrl

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Amazing Race 10 - Spotted in Mauritius"
Posted by dragonflies on 10-03-06 at 11:19 PM
We saw this same video either 2 or 3 seasons ago (before Family Edition I think)

a Seana original

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-06-06 at 01:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-06 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

I can't recall seeing this type of video before the Family Edition, but this same video was posted in June in this post.

I don't recognize the team in there, but then again I've never had the greatest eyes for picking out people in videos.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Posted by hinghamwx on 10-22-06 at 02:00 PM
If I had to guess I would say Rob and Kimberly (check out the orange bathing suit in the spoiler video and then in the AOL preview. Then the Miss USA team.

Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

Posted by banzai on 10-20-06 at 03:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

This is episode 7 and the AOL preview is out:
http://tvshows.aol.com/show/the-amazing-race-10/SH8555210000/main

(thanks to puddin)

Posted by banzai on 10-23-06 at 02:24 PM
Web clues:

1. Tensions spark when one team books tickets for another team further back in line at the airport.
2a. One team crashes their car into a bus.
2b. Another team suffers car trouble. Will these misfortunes cost someone the race?
3. A spontaneous alliance forms between two teams. Is it real or are they just using each other to get ahead?

Posted by Booted on 10-23-06 at 02:36 PM
#1 - Well from the previews it is the moms getting made and D & K.

#2a - Again, D & K...
#2b - I did not catch that one unless it is the accident

#3 - Is this D & K and whomever is buying them the tickets? Why so much D&K this week???

Booted

Posted by banzai on 10-23-06 at 05:28 PM
And the title is:
Episode Detail: I Wonder If This Is Going to Make My Fingers Pickle - Amazing Race 10
The seventh leg of the race. Phil Keoghan is the host.

from TV Guide dot com

Posted by flipxcyd on 10-23-06 at 08:26 PM
Well, it looks like 6 teams for Mauritius (after Kuwait).

Rob/Kimberly
Dustin/Kandace
David/Mary
Erwin/Godwin
Lyn/Karlyn
Tyler/James

I don't think a FF would be used consecutively would it? I would assume someone falls way behind. In the video shot by the tourist, it showed Rob/Kimberly & Dustin/Kandace arriving first at the kayak detour. It was witnessed a black and an asian team were there as well. What happened to David/Mary and Tyler/James? Possibly doing the other task? With spoilers of Tyler/James in Finland and Paris, David/Mary are the next to fall from the top and get philiminated this time around...unfortunate...really do like them.

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by banzai on 10-24-06 at 00:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-06 AT 00:45 AM (EST)

^^ yeah that. And later on, she said it's a RoadBlock at another board. But I saw both racers have to wear life jackets.

Posted by banzai on 10-25-06 at 10:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-06 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

http://www.celebrityspider.com/news/october06/article102606-6.html

"I Wonder If This Is Going To Make My Fingers Pickle" --

4.Tempers flare at the airport when one team books tickets for an allied team further back in the ticket line, causing major hostility, on THE AMAZING RACE 10, Sunday, Oct. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

5. While racing through the streets of Mauritius, one team has a major scare when they crash their car into a bus.

6. Another team has trouble getting their car into gear and must watch as all the other teams pass by them.

7. Meanwhile, two teams create an alliance but wonder if the bond is strong enough to bring them to the end.

8. Could the race to the Pit Stop among friends mean the demise of another alliance?

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-30-06 at 06:40 PM
So what's the deal? Last night's episode didn't include the Roadblock at the resort beach that was spoiled. Did the PTB skip it, or is it still to come, say at the start of the next episode?

Posted by EmmaHead on 10-30-06 at 08:15 PM
I was wondering the SAME thing! It would be strange to start with a roadblock at the beginning of the next leg but I guess it is possible. More likely is that they had so much good footage (fight at Kuwait airport, car crash, rob/kim blowout) that they simply cut the roadblock from the episode.
That doesn't explain why the spoiler only mentions 5 teams, though. All 6 teams seemed to be fairly close throughout this leg.