URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1401
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Julie Chen, the host from the no-talent agency"

Posted by kingfish on 07-25-14 at 08:46 AM
OK, Julie, stand on the center runway, that’s it, one foot in front of the other now smile. Oops, not to wide, remember, that epoxy makeup will crack. That’s good. Now hold your hands out in front of you and remember the gestures we practiced.

Wait, someone do something with that hair! Do we have another wig that doesn’t look so much like black cotton candy?

OK, the teleprompter is rolling, and Julie, at least try and make it seem natural. I mean, do you ever even watch yourself? You look like a side show animatronic thing. Yes, I know Les likes it. Les is a deviant whon also likes it when you wear the Jen-tard. OK, I guess I like it too then, and I'll try and remember to call him Superkingmaker All-holy Sir. Yes yes, I'll kneel too.

Rolling. Cue music...

“Hello, and welcome to another episode of “Big Brother” .

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Hi my name is"
Posted by suzzee on 07-25-14 at 09:58 PM
Chenbot. I follow the three laws of robotics.

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

But then again Isaac Asimov never thought robots would lock up a bunch of humans and only let one out at a time either.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008