URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kelly Clarkson on King of the Hill"

Posted by Ricky on 05-03-04 at 08:06 AM
Kelly's voice and likeness were on King of the Hill last night. She looked great, being a cartoon suits her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kelly Clarkson on King of the Hill"
Posted by strid333 on 05-03-04 at 10:28 AM
I saw it too. I was surprised that AI didn't harp it to death the way they did with Simon's appearance on The Simpsons. Actually, it doesn't surprise me because I think Fox is trying to put King in the same place where they put Futurama, and Family Guy (and I am aware of the Family Guy resurgance).

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

"I saw that"
Posted by Breezy on 05-03-04 at 01:07 PM
It was pretty funny.

Just say no to trolls.

"RE: I saw that"
Posted by shedevil on 05-03-04 at 01:30 PM
I wish I would've known about that.

Posted by ginger on 05-03-04 at 03:50 PM

Did she sing, or sell proprane (and propane accessories)?

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Posted by butthunder on 05-03-04 at 04:52 PM
Thank god I didn't see that, she makes me sick!!!!!

"Answer with SPOILERS"
Posted by strid333 on 05-03-04 at 06:16 PM
SPOILER ALERT for the KOTH episode.

What happened was that Bobby was on a quiz-master type team and he was responsible for the pop culture portion. He was beginning to stress about it and when he went to the store to buy some new DVDs so he could do more research, he saw all the TVs and Kelly was on one. He started halucinating. She spoke with lines like, "Hi, I'm Kelly. I won AI and debuted at no 1. One song I did was with Christina Agulera (sp) and she starred in the Mickey Mouse Club with Justin and Britney." And then it just kinda trailed on with how Justin was linked to other musicians and actors, and in the end Bobby just passed out on the floor due to a panic attack.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!