URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"In one way, it was a really GOOD ending....."

Posted by AlexRogan on 12-09-03 at 01:01 AM
Face it, average joes have to learn to live with getting the shaft like that soon after they turn 12. Perhaps a few people out there will pause and reflect on their own choices more because of this.

Adam is going to find true love in time and have a happy marriage. Mel is going to flit from one useless relationship to another and it will take her a long time and a few hurts before she finds that happiness that comes from finding a soul-mate.

THIS is why when you beutiful women turn 35 and hear the loud ticking of your bio-clock you find that all the good ones are taken, you were too caught up in finding a lover instead of a mate.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: In one way, it was a really GOOD ending....."
Posted by ce62 on 12-09-03 at 01:03 AM
I was so sure that this show would be "scripted" to have a fairy tale ending for the underdog. I guess I was wrong. Does this mean it really is reality TV?

Posted by 1984Cubs on 12-09-03 at 02:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:35 AM (EST)

Speaking of "scripted" there were a couple of points tonight where Melana and Jason said things that were grammatically painful -- and yet identical to each other. They both used the phrase "(name) and I's date..." Jason said something like: "Melana and I's date was real nice" -- and Melana said something almost identical, like: "Jason and I's time together..."

THAT made me start to think their lines were scripted. How could two people who grew up in very distant regions use the same ignorant phrasing? It sounds like it came from a single writer who thought that phrase sounded "real."

Then again, considering the two morons couldn't even play CHECKERS, maybe they are just that stupid. In which case, the right two hooked up. I think Adam is too smart for "Melana and I's."

Posted by DaUnfan on 12-09-03 at 02:37 AM
I don't know. That's a very common mistake when peoples are trying to speech properly