URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What City Does Linda Live Inn Anybody Know ?"

Posted by kickstart31 on 11-11-03 at 00:08 AM
I know she lives in Czech Rep., but in what city. I ask cause I want to go on American Singles and meet some women from Czech Rep. hopefully just like her, with similar back ground values etc..? You can tell she is a very nice girl. Genuine! Beautiful inside! Sweet! Very beautiful girl! Ashame he had to give her up on the show. My profile on A.S. is Kickstart31 ! Email me at Kickstart30@hotmail.com if you know what city K. Thanks ! I tell you alot of those women from over seas rock now. Values etc... Happy! Love to sing! Just fun and many just pure of heart, "probably", because they haven't been ruined by some of the ways that many American men treat women,"not all", but many do. David on Joe Millionare is a gentleman! Good hearted guy! Wish there were more people out there like that. Just trying to follow there heart for the good! Doing the best they can towards goodness. Having to be cornered in life by others,"provoked,"in order to anger etc.. He is a wiseman! Not a fool! Treating others the way they would like to be treated etc..etc.. Oh Well! Live and learn right! On the other hand, I sure wish it was easier to get Russian women over here to the United States etc.... Some beautiful women from over there now, with family values and morals etc..etc.. Loyal! Sexy! Outgoing!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion