URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 14
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"George....please get a grip already!"

Posted by MKitty on 11-17-06 at 11:51 AM
Okay, now I love my Georgie...but lately he has been driving me crazy with his indecision, his lack of self confidence and his inability to step up and do what needs to be done.

I feel bad for him that his family doesn't respect him and almost cried when Christina told his dad that he was a really great doctor (and watched his dad choke up). He needs that boost...as he seems to be losing it. I was so happy that Callie realized what had to be done and came in and helped him out. She obviously still loves him and I hope he opens up his eyes and realizes what a damn fine woman she is...

Ah George...please do the right thing!! Go grab that woman and take control...maybe this time it will turn out differently than it did with the awful Meridith...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: George....please get a grip already!"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-17-06 at 05:57 PM
Well, you can tell a lot of his insecurities come from family life. Dang these people are rude---and uneducated. They act like George never saw blood before.

Posted by HobbsofMI on 11-20-06 at 07:03 AM
Thus why I have a hard time believing George is a surgon.....

No way, no how would I let him cut on me.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Posted by MKitty on 11-20-06 at 12:21 PM
He he...didn't they used to call him "007"..License to Kill?

I noticed they haven't used that nickname lately! I just remembered it because in the latest Mad Magazine they do a Grey's Anatomy spoof which is really funny...and they call him that again

Posted by pantsonfire on 11-28-06 at 10:11 AM
I completely agree. He is turning into Meridith #2. Both of them just complain and expect things to change on their own. It's so annoying.