URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1398
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lorenzo and Agnese"

Posted by LisaPles on 11-21-06 at 02:36 PM
I still think Agnese may be the one who got away. Did anyone notice that they both seemed a little emotional when Lorenzo was talking about not wanting her to leave Italy and her family? I can't help but think that the two of them really had something between them but Lorenzo decided that there were too many obstacles.
I really like her. Not only is she beautiful, but of all the women she is one of the most genuine. If anyone, I think she would make the most interesting "Bachelorette".

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lorenzo and Agnese"
Posted by qwertypie on 11-21-06 at 07:06 PM
Agreed!
I loved her response to Lorenzo that she should have been the one to decide.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

"RE: Lorenzo and Agnese"
Posted by Kelly_Smith on 11-24-06 at 10:27 AM
She seems like a good person but it was really hard to tell with her really poor English. It would've been a HUGE challenge for them to build their lives together so I think Lorenzo just figured that he can probably be just as happy with one of the American girls. I think he really liked her but I think he made the right choice so far.

But he should've asked her like he asked the other 2 girls if they'd move to NY with him. Although her answer would've been yes but in reality, she's never been to NYC so she might hate it (lived there for a LONG time and it's sure not Italy )