URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1398
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB15 | Week 3 LIVE FEEDS "

Posted by tribephyl on 07-12-13 at 02:47 AM
So how will Helen handle her week in the throne room?

I can say already that Jerkemy, Kaitlyn, Aryan and G-Marie are on the war path. (Which they probably shouldn't be, but I don't want to play for them. Let them vuckup their own game.)

Some tidbits from jokers:

* GMarie puts a tampon in Spencer's bed because she says he's a pussy. Then proceeds to stuff her face with Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and probably any other kind of cream she can get her hands on.
* Jerkemy, Kaitlin and GMarie say they're not going to do any chores. (Andy says Jerkemy doesn't do them anyway)
* The beginning of Bedgate. Jessie asks Jerkemy and Kaitlin to get out of her bed. Aryan & Kaitlin confront Jessie. Then turn it into a name calling explosion. "You're a slutty bitch", "Judd can be your 5th attempt at a showmance this season". etc. * Jerkemy says he's staying out of it. (Andy comments on how Jerkemy is staying out of it. "Jeremy is acting a whole lot better than the others."
* Elissa, Andy and Amanda comfort Jessie and Judd. Amanda: "Kaitlin can try and bully Jessie but I will rip her a new one."
* Jessie goes back into the room and "respectfully" asks Jerkemy & Kaitlin to get out of her bed.
* Jessie & Jerkemy fighting over the bed.
* Kaitlin tells Aryan that the entire house is against them now. AND that if she (Kaitlin) is evicted she "...will go off on national television." (eyeroll. Heard THAT one before.)
Next up?
* Jerkemy doing his best asskissing with Helen in HOH.

* G-Marie and Candice get into fight over the beds as well. Howard ends it for them.
* Candice says she was confronted face to face by Aryan who said something...um...racist (big surprise) which set off a trigger. She cried a little then got over it. She then explains to G-Marie why she got so upset. But Candice really wants to confront Aryan, about her racist comments. Howard talks her out of exploding and forces her to receive prayers. They both end up crying.
* Kaitlin hears Candice has been crying and she celebrates.

* Fun conversation between Amanda and Aryan.
Amanda: (to Aryan) "The way they're (HGs) picturing you as very racist. The questions they're (DR) asking me..."
Aryan: "I don't think the DR is gonna portray me as racist when I haven't said anything racist."
Amanda: "The problem is you make alliances with people and then you talk sh*t about them."
Aryan: "You're twisting things and you're a liar."

* Aryan and Kaitlin dump over Candice's bed.

* Helen invites Candice and Jessie to sleep in HOH.

* GMarie and Kaitlin agree that they both hate this house and want out. (Threatening self-eviction.)

* In the HOH Candice is still crying but looks directly at the camera and says: "Whomever is Aaryn's parents, you did a horrible job at raising her." Helen then warns "America's watching."

and we are, we are.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB15 | Week 3 LIVE FEEDS "
Posted by Round Robin on 07-12-13 at 04:29 AM
You ain't seen nothin' yet. Methinks the crap is gonna hit the fan and be well splattered. I figure we're in for an ugly week.

Posted by Snidget on 07-12-13 at 09:10 AM
Thanks for the summary. Oh.The.Drama. Oh.The.Cluelessness.

Posted by Estee on 07-12-13 at 09:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-13 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

More on the mattress flipping from Jillian at FHags. I've edited to add some spaces between paragraphs and sentences -- the paste came in weirdly:

'Aaryn flipped Candice's matress and when Candice asked who did it Aaryn and Ginamarie said a bunch of racial slurs to her face. Candice then told Ginamarie that Nick's not here and threatned that if they said more ##### to her she would go Evel ##### on them and bang pots over their heads. Ginamarie then said that maybe this house should be segregated, and Howard came in and carried Candice out.

Howard and Candice cried, prayed, and talked about how they should keep their cool. Meanwhile Jessie tells Aaryn, Kaitlin, and Jeremy that she felt like she was disrespected within their alliance. Amanda came in and told Aaryn that CBS is potraying her as a racist. Aaryn denied that she has ever said anything racist and told Amanda she's a liar. Amanda told her what game you're playing we're playing Big Brother lying happens and that Julie was throwing shade at her when she asked do you realize that cameras are recodirng everything she's saying in the house.

Judd called Aaryn and Ginamarie trash. Jeremy then told Kaitlin and Aaryn that them being catty and blowing up at people is not smart for their game.'

Of course, he no doubt did the same thing five minutes later, only louder and flipping two beds at once because he's just that macho. Plus he'll make his comments to Howard's face because what's Howard going to do?

Oh, wouldn't I love to see the answer on that one.

*sigh*

Arguably the other highlight of the night was GinaMarie sobbing into Nick's abandoned shorts. To wit, the crotch. While crying about how if they'd just had a little more time in the cage together, he would have started to like her. Hamsterwatch is putting it up there with the funerals for Cappy and Meathead, with a special bonus for GinaMarie essentially burying herself at the same time. Sadly, no first-place ranking for making that last part literal.

The Neverending Douche Report. Whee.

ETA: Got more on the Aryan/GinaMarie/Candice fight from TMZ. Aryan was using what she probably felt was a comedy stereotype accent. Here's the unedited video, although CBS may not let it stay up for long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAAoTwwth3U&feature=player_embedded

Posted by kingfish on 07-12-13 at 11:53 AM
I think a 10 minute no-camera BB pass for Howard to "communicate" with Jeremy would be appropriate. With a Doctor waiting in the diary room.

Posted by Belle Book on 07-12-13 at 12:00 PM
* In the HOH Candice is still crying but looks directly at the camera and says: "Whomever is Aaryn's parents, you did a horrible job at raising her."*

Isn't that the truth? I'd say the same for Jeremy's parents, Kailtin's parents and perhaps Spencer's parents -- at least three sets of parents and possibly four did a horrible job of raising their children!

But at least I'm going to have a good time grinning evilly over the demise of Aaryn or Jeremy. Karma's sweet, isn't it?

Belle Book

"Only one eviction per cycle..."
Posted by Estee on 07-12-13 at 03:31 PM
...which means that unless one of these morons throws a punch or goes for a fingernail scratch immediately after the next vote (and you've almost got to like those odds), Helen is stuck trying to remove a single heap of garbage. Given that, her primary target appears to be Jeremy, preferably via backdoor. Secondary choice is Aryan.

No official nominations yet, though. Have-Not competition is currently underway. And yes, there are people complaining that Helen didn't just get to name the HNs directly as Aryan did -- but the later is typical after an endurance run.

"RE: Only one eviction per cycle..."
Posted by kingfish on 07-12-13 at 04:29 PM
The problem with back-dooring anyone is that they have to control the POV, everyone competing has to be in on it, and with the random draw for 3 of the POV players, that's not assured. I think Helen saw that last time when she advised Elissa to just nominate Jeremy and not try the back door ploy.

Best bet is to just nominate him and bet that he or Kaitlin don't win POV, there's no one left who would probably remove him from the block. It would be a a pretty good bet that he would still be there to evict next Wednesday. No matter how macho he thinks he is, those challenges often aren't won by the mas macho, and Kaitlin hasn't shown anything challenge wise so far.

I'm reluctantly an Elissa fan too at the moment, even though both a bag and a gag would improve my appreciation of her.

Posted by Estee on 07-12-13 at 04:53 PM
Part of the problem is the short memory of the cage. Jerkemy won the last Veto, so suddenly it's as if he won the last five in a row and they have to keep him out of the initial competition at all costs. Plus for those who are actual watchers (which includes Helen), there are terrifying recollections named James and Frank. The odds of getting a Veto run probably seem a little too high right now, at least until they get one that's a quiz about the history of the Cherokee nation and watch Jerkemy fail to answer every question.

It's not easy to think straight in the cage. Part of why Ian kept working with the flowchart.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-13-13 at 01:00 AM
actually, they only pick out 2 names to join the HOH, and the three nominees for the POV comp.
Not much different than picking 3 but...they still do have time before the challenge to insure that those whom were chosen are informed of any plans.

"Noms"
Posted by KwietOne on 07-12-13 at 11:15 PM
AARYAN & KAITLYN

Plan is to backdoor Jeremy or vote out Aaryan...or is it Howard? It keeps changing.

"RE: Noms"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-13-13 at 01:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-13 AT 02:06 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-13-13 AT 02:02 AM (EST)

Well, both Howard and Spencer come clean. Squeaky.
The moving company.
Backdooring David because they wanted to work with Elissa.
Lying to Candice about the David vote. Lying pretty much to all of them regarding the Nick vote. (and throwing Amanda under the bus in the process)
Admitting that the two of them (including McCrea) don't trust Jeremy.
Also admitting that they really want to work with Elissa and Helen (and Andy, Jessie etc.) and have made moves to do so since the beginning.

From the responses, folks are somewhat hurt but are quickly changing their position regarding evicting Howard.
Looks like we have 9 against 4.
The Jury Alliance VS. The Bigots

IMO, If Elissa wins MVP again she should nominate Jerkemy.
Helen, Aryan, Kaitlin, Jerkemy and 2 others play POV. Even if Jerkemy wins it again, they can still nom G-Marie and evict Aryan.
Easy week.
I guess I just don't get the appeal of the backdoor as it usually makes more enemies for you to deal with.

Not so quick, tribe...
Looks like Amanda is raising a stink, to Helen, about not nominating Howard.
(If Helen is smart, she'll see this as Amanda's attempt at insuring both Jerkemy and Aryan stay. Which should call into question Amanda's ultimate goal.)
But none of it really matters as DR has informed Helen that Howard is not to be nominated.

Posted by Belle Book on 07-13-13 at 11:37 AM
Apparently Elissa nominated Spencer. Don't mind it that much -- he was a bit of a sexist and a homophobe. Personally, I was hoping she'd nominate Spencer -- I'd also go for the backdoor, at least with Jeremy, and GinaMarie's so upset over losing Nick that I would pity her and spare her.

Belle Book

Posted by kingfish on 07-13-13 at 12:23 PM
Spare me the Gina Marie pity. This is a game, Nick was a putz, and he isn't actually dead or even injured, just outplayed. And only on the outside looking in. If she can't grasp this she is hopeless and not worthy of any pity. Besides, Gina Marie's grief today will translate to anger tomorrow, making her a potentially implacable enemy and well worth consideration for a nomination.

However I do like the noms. of Aaryn and Kaitlin. I would put Jeremy up with them, but maybe they can pull off a backdoor on him instead.

I think this week the diary room is going to be trying to save Aaryn and Jeremy, because controversial people equal ratings.

"Candice's Mom talks to TMZ"
Posted by Snidget on 07-13-13 at 11:51 AM
Internet erupts because she used the word devil.

Which means she is a racist Black Muslim, or doing black voo doo in a building they call a Christian Church that she now has boycotting the show as they cast spells on the poor cute white girl.

That it's her white adoptive Mom does not in any way change the use of the word devil. As we all know what that is code for if you dare to call a white person devil.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/13/candice-big-brother-aaryn-racist-devil/

Apparently just more proof the only people who have ever been oppressed or treated poorly because of race are the whites.

*facepalmheaddesk* Ouch, now my hand hurts

"POV players"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-13-13 at 02:42 PM
The comp hasn't been run yet but...
Aside from Aryan, Kaitlin, Helen and Spencer... Candice and G-Marie have been chosen to round out the 6 participants.

Now of course, both Jerkemy and KKKaitlin are complaining that Jerkemy won't get a chance to save himself (or KKKaitlin) and are extremely worried that Jerkemy will be backdoored.
*crosses fingers*

"I had to go at look a jokers..."
Posted by Snidget on 07-13-13 at 03:21 PM
And these were the updates on the front page, snark in italics Put in reverse order so oldest at top.

Sat 11:15 AM BBT Aa "I'm too smart for my own good" NT - GiantRobot
I'd hate to run into anyone you think is dumb.

Sat 11:32 AM BBT Aaryn (talking about her social media stuff) My media takes care of all of that stuff, so I won't ever see it. NT - FBCoach
This? actually explains a lot. She has set up her life so she never actually has to deal with the consequences of her actions.

Sat 11:32 AM BBT Jeremy: I'll leave in a blaze of glory. I played it clean and straight up. NT - FBCoach
*hides the fire extinguishers*

Sat 11:33 AM BBT Jeremy: My only downfall is I came in kicking a** too soon too fast. NT - FBCoach
only?!?

Sat 11:33 AM BBT Aaryn: I knew I had a target on my back because I'm blond, blue-eyed, a girl from Texas. NT - FBCoach
Ok, I do know there can be a kill the pretty one instinct on these shows, but if you come in with a chip on your shoulder determined to be a raging beeotch...that doesn't help.

Sat 11:34 AM BBT Aaryn: I'm gonna say what I want to say, and do what I want to do. NT - FBCoach
Holy Madre de Dios? You've been holding back. Are you trying to have your social media people killed by the flames on your pages. assuming there are any of them left.

Sat 11:35 AM BBT Aaryn: I'm not going to stay her and be someone that I'm not. NT - FBCoach
oh sweetie, you'd have to be capable of self-awareness to pull that off

Sat 11:35 AM BBT Aaryn: The last thing I'm gonna do is go out looking like an idiot. ... I've bit my tongue on a lot of things. NT - FBCoach
It is too late for that.

Sat 11:42 AM BBT Aaryn "What kind of queers are in this house" NT - Tutsymae
Wait, there are different kinds? And no, please to not list them.

"RE: I had to go at look a jokers..."
Posted by tribephyl on 07-13-13 at 05:05 PM
I was gonna do the same. These quotes are HILARIOUS...ly misguided.
I cannot wait until they both experience what their diarrhetic mouths have laid forth for them, on the outside.

"KKKaitlin wins POV"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-13-13 at 09:18 PM
which most likely means that Jerkemy goes up on the block against Aryan and Spencer.

"RE: KKKaitlin wins POV"
Posted by Snidget on 07-13-13 at 10:02 PM
When you write her name like that I say it like Ch-Ch-Chia.

"Quote of the day"
Posted by Snidget on 07-14-13 at 08:04 AM
Spencer: "in Diary Room, I refer to you as Aryan instead of Aaryn" -cut to fishies

"RE: Quote of the day"
Posted by Estee on 07-14-13 at 08:46 AM
Of course, coming from Mr. March Of German Science, that's a compliment.

It sounds as if Jeremy knows he's going up should Kaitlin remove herself from the block -- but also that he's been told he's safe. Kaitlin may not believe that, as she's been asking him to leave the Have-Not Pass behind when he goes. (As if it's transferable.)

Oh, and in the 'they were made for each other' department, Jeremy and Kaitlin cannot spell each other's names.

Posted by Snidget on 07-14-13 at 10:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-13 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

Well it is a good thing they were not recruited for Survivor where you have to write down people's nam....oh wait.

ETA: Not that escaped.

Posted by Belle Book on 07-14-13 at 11:26 AM
Heh.

Well, I'd be just fine with Jeremy going home. He's just about as bad as Aaryn.

Posted by Round Robin on 07-15-13 at 03:05 AM
I'd rather see them throw that b1tch Aryan out first, although I think Jerkemy is most likely to get the gate if he gets named as a replacement. She's so beautiful I wish she was nice so I could love her, but with her being that evil and nasty she's got to go.

Posted by kingfish on 07-15-13 at 08:53 AM
There's a certain masochistic fascination with evil but DD gorgeous ladies.

But yeah, she should go, mainly because I can't wait to see her interviews with Julie, RTVW, etc., and her reaction to the hole she has dug for herself.

One has to wonder about the home environment she grew up in where she could and would say such things. I’d have to guess that her dad and/or mom threw those gems out too, and laughed and said how cute she was when she imitated them.

Failed parenting. Abysmally.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-15-13 at 10:11 AM
Agree.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Belle Book on 07-15-13 at 12:44 PM
Part of me agrees with your desire to throw out Aaryn, but she isn't the biggest game threat out there. The biggest threat to the sanity of others, undeniably, as well as the person I'd be yelling at all the time while defending Candice and Helen, but not the biggest game threat. Jerkemy is the biggest threat when it comes to challenges, so he has to go -- if he's named as a replacement, and I think he will be. So Jerkemy going home will do for me.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-15-13 at 03:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-13 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

So let me get this confirmed. The MVP nominated Spencer????

That has to be a moronic move if I ever saw won. Spencer is scrambling to join their side of the house....why turn him the other way? If the goal was backdooring Jeremy then why not nominated Gina-Marie? She is not even trying to kiss up.

Personally I think they should of put Aaryn, Kaitlyn and Jeremy up and if Jeremy won POV - so what you still get out a target. You do not lose no matter what. Putting Spencer on the other side of the house was just plain stupid.

Spencer could hae just told others that he never had intentions of staying in the Moving Company allaince. He just agreed to their face. His voting history actually backs that up.

Posted by kingfish on 07-15-13 at 04:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-13 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

In spite of the history of pawns sometimes getting evicted, Spenser has got to feel safe, and he's actually a good candidate if the desire is to not get a split vote.

No one will vote for him, they'll all go for whoever else in on the block, be it Aaryn, Kaitlin, or Jeremy. Putting Gina Marie up as the third might seem like a good choice on the surface, but because she might actually actually divert a vote or two from whoever the intended target is, the wrong person could be sent home.

Not that there is a really wrong person to send home from that bunch, but I imagine that Helen and co. would prefer to control which one is booted. So the nomination of Spencer makes good sense.

I assume Helen or someone would (if he really is placed on the block) let Spencer in on the plan and the reasoning.

Besides, Helen & co. might not have the MVP this week, and if someone on the Beotch squad is MVP, they could be nominating Spencer for their own reasons. The MVP is theoretically a wild card every week.

"Voting on CBS.com..."
Posted by Snidget on 07-17-13 at 02:01 PM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/royalty-vote/
for the next HoH competition:

Current leaders on jokers.
Earl of Egotism Jeremy 75%
Duke of Dork McCrae 55%
Sultan of Sexy Elissa 28%/Howard 25%
King of Klutz (trip over words) Helen 25%
Mean Queen Aaryn 94%
Lord of Laziness McCrae 43% (only current hamsters)
Squire of Sugar GinaMarie and Aaryn tied at 22%
Friar of Frowns Aaryn 28% Amanda 21%
Heir to Hair (barber uses weed wacker) McCrae 54%
Duchess of Dress (bargain bin) GinaMarie 42%
Count of Cute Judd 32%/Jessie 29%
Maiden of Mischief Amanda 36% Aaryn 31%
Prince of Pecs Howard 81%
Knight of Knaughtiness Jeremy 44%
Baron of Boneheads GinaMarie 47%

"TSU students upset at Aaryn"
Posted by Snidget on 07-17-13 at 04:05 PM
http://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Texas-State-student-leaders-call-for-discipline-4669153.php (may need to go in through google to see the whole article).

"A student group at Texas State University is calling on administrators to punish and possibly expel student Aaryn Gries, a contestant on “Big Brother” who was recorded making derogatory remarks on the reality TV show."

Someone found her Dad

"Her father, George Gries, declined to comment, saying his daughter “can comment for herself.” Gries' Twitter and Facebook profiles are private."

"RE: TSU students upset at Aaryn"
Posted by michel on 07-17-13 at 06:06 PM
Now this is simply ridiculous. I can understand a company not wanting to have her as a representative even if firing her is quite drastic considering the number of company executives who have made sexist or racist comments in the past without receiving a simple reprimand. Denying an education to someone for basically being uneducated is ironically misguided.

If she was a teacher, it would be another matter but barring a student? The punishment should fit the crime and here, basically, there is no crime.

"making derogatory remarks on (a) reality TV show" attracts so much attention that it proves the old saying: "Panem et circenses". Let's not consider the real problems, let's focus on this dumb girl.

Posted by Snidget on 07-17-13 at 06:36 PM
My understanding of the student's complaint is if she had stood up in class and said those things about one of the students, or attacked one of the students in the dorms like that she would be violating the honor code and be up for a disciplinary hearing.

Now can the college regulate actions taken off campus and out of class may be why the college says she has free speech on the TV show.

Posted by michel on 07-17-13 at 10:10 PM
My understanding of the students' complaint is that they should worry about real problems and not what a DAW says in TV.

It would be quite an example of messed up priorities to see, during the same week, Aaryn getting expelled while Zimmerman walked free.

Posted by kingfish on 07-18-13 at 09:27 AM
My understaining of this is that there are other students at TSU that are just as lamebrained as she is.

Posted by Estee on 07-17-13 at 07:13 PM
"Her father, George Gries, declined to comment, saying his daughter “can comment for herself.” Gries' Twitter and Facebook profiles are private."

Which to me feels like the first indication that this particular apple is still attached to the original tree.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-18-13 at 00:42 AM
exactly my thoughts as well.
"I fear anything I would say will only intensify the bad feelings everyone has about daughter and subsequently my entirely white, better than yours, family."

Posted by Snidget on 07-18-13 at 06:49 AM
He is in kind of a no win situation.

He condemns his kid and he's a bad father and no wonder she hates everyone because her Dad didn't love her unconditionally.

He backs her up, and he's a racist bastard and no wonder she hates everyone because he Dad taught her that.

Posted by Round Robin on 07-18-13 at 09:47 AM
Her old man can't win for losing, no matter what he says. Were I in his place, anything I had to say I'd say to her in private after she got out of the house. Otherwise he should keep his mouth the hell shut.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-18-13 at 09:58 AM
Aaryn's father had two choices:

1) Say "No Comment" as he has.
2) Defend his kid.

I probably would have done what he did...not said anything at all.

This is today's society. Leave her father out of this. He never said those comments and he never choose to be on a reality tv show.

Also, the TSU students should also keep their noses out of this. My guess is that she will have a tough time going back to school anyways.

Posted by Belle Book on 07-18-13 at 12:08 PM
Yeah, if I was him I'd just say "No comment". Anything he'd have to say to her he should say after she gets out of the House (or after she gets out of the Jury house, whichever happens to her). And if I was in his shoes, I'd have a lot to say to Aaryn -- none of it good. But then again, her father probably taught her to be a racist, so I suspect he'll just tell her not to make herself look bad again, not that she was wrong to be racist in the first place.

Incidentally, racist comments are something of a red button that you probably shouldn't press when I'm around, so that's a warning for anyone who's a racist. Fortunately, since I'm not physically present, I can just let some steam out by venting.

"Aaryn's Mom's response"
Posted by Snidget on 07-18-13 at 12:58 PM
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-big-brother-houseguest-who-made-racist-remarks-to-get-pr-spin-20130717,0,1890671.story

Hire a PR team.

"RE: Aaryn's Mom's response"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-18-13 at 01:10 PM
Unfortunately families of realty stars don't always come out of these shows unscathed. The closest I have been to this is my bosses son was on a reality show.

His son came out on national tv about his drinking problem which he attributed to his father placing lots of expectations on his athletic performance. I felt so bad for my boss, because he was excited to see his son on the show and was telling everyone to watch before it aired.

Reality shows can be bad for lots of people. Aaryn's parents I am sure had no say on whether or not she should appear. I feel the microphones should stay out of their faces.

Posted by Round Robin on 07-19-13 at 00:33 AM
Her mother is locking the barn door after the horse has escaped. The time for PR advice was before the season started, not after.

Posted by Snidget on 07-19-13 at 06:52 AM
But that would take some awareness ahead of time that your "jokes" are actually offense and not just people who misunderstand the humor of anyone cuter than they are.

That and some awareness that the body language you think indicates your deep love for all people comes across as hateful death stares for reasons other than you are a winner and everyone else is just a gellus h8er.

PR training only works if you are open to being trained to either hide who you are or say what you mean without coming off as a mean girl.

Posted by kingfish on 07-19-13 at 08:26 AM
Notice that they're not saying "PC", but "PR".

There's a difference there that points to the family attitude in the house in which Aaryn grew up.

She is indeed a mean one.

Posted by Belle Book on 07-19-13 at 12:04 PM
I said that Aaryn was a mean one first, but yeah.

And I agree that Aaryn's mother is trying to lock up the barn door after the horse already escaped. It's a little too late for that.