URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 1396
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kelly/Jon Interview"

Posted by mikey on 08-26-03 at 04:13 PM
Interesting interview at:

http://www.elitestv.com/NewsPub/2003/Aug/ETV3f4acfb606956.html

Their take -- they didn't get a cab for 7 minutes after R/C -- roughly the difference in the race. (They cite the end as 10 minutes, R/c put it at 8 minutes). The editing made it look to me like they got cabs a right after R/C but lost time looking for the anchor, made a little back in the stadium.

The Tian anecdote was particularly interesting.

Sounds like their take was 25 G's, wedding in the Spring.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Tian scoop"
Posted by trigirl on 08-26-03 at 04:27 PM

Jon – Yeah. Tian, there wasn’t a lot of life under those eyes, she was scary.

Didn't Tian say that she was watching the show with Jon and kelly they night she posted on TARsucks? Another Jon and Kelly joke?

"RE: Kelly/Jon Interview"
Posted by Rothschild on 08-26-03 at 09:40 PM
The following is a VERY interesting link on JON -- a model who
worked for Versace !!!! More stress for Chip ???

http://www.kentkarlockrealty.com/agents/corso_jon.html

Posted by trigirl on 08-27-03 at 12:29 PM
Rothschild you find all the interesting links!

Posted by Rothschild on 08-27-03 at 06:19 PM
Do you think Donella Versace will design the dream
wedding dress --- fashioned in eel skin ?????

The ideal Versace groom

Posted by MsShel330 on 08-27-03 at 08:47 PM
Thanks Mikey and thanks Rothschild for the very interesting articles. That almost doesn't look like Jon in that picture.
And while I wouldn't put it past Jon, I hope he won't wear something scary like that pic you posted Rothschild at his wedding.

Posted by Rothschild on 08-27-03 at 10:02 PM
That's not Jon, just a basic Versace design representation,
for consideration.

Posted by et415 on 08-30-03 at 07:02 PM
Very interesting articles. With the somewhat nasty comments Jon made toward C&R, I thought he might be mildly homophobic. But when you discover he's been a fashion model and now he works in South Beach (where a big percentage of his clients must be gay), plus the fact that they stated they were closest to the other finalists, my impression of him has changed for the better.

Also interesting to hear that J&K won $25K for second place.

"The Power of Editing"
Posted by trigirl on 09-01-03 at 09:55 AM
...my impression of him has changed for the better.

Me too. While watching him I kept thinking that he was either incredibly annoying or had a really dry sense of humour. It seems that the editors chose to illuminate him in a bad way...better to have a villian than too many clowns!

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-02-03 at 06:57 AM
I could tell during the show/race itself that Jon's comments right in front of Reichen/Chip couldn't have been malicious, although the editing tried hard to make it look that way.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged