URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1394
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Erica Rose"

Posted by dgene on 11-08-06 at 09:32 PM
I am from Houston and know no one who acts like this girl. Please dont think all Texas girls are like her. Is she the daughter of the famous plastic surgeon there??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Erica Rose"
Posted by LisaPles on 11-09-06 at 09:20 AM
Wouldn't you think she could have afforded better hair extensions? Her hair was a rat nest! She looked like crap not to mention she has a crap personality. Ugh, good riddance. She is a loser!

Posted by maryellennaco on 11-09-06 at 12:26 PM
I'm from Houston too, and I think that yes, her dad is THAT Dr. Rose... I knew some beyotches like her in high school (many, many years ago!) and perhaps, one of them is her mother?? I agree with the hair - seems like she could have put forth some more $$$$ and gotten some weave that looked half-way decent!

Posted by qwertypie on 11-14-06 at 09:32 PM
I just assumed she was a plant to get ratings.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Posted by maryellennaco on 11-21-06 at 12:44 PM
Could she have been ANY more obnoxious than she was last night?? And dang, STILL no better weave!!! BBUURRRPPPPP!!!

Posted by Savahnna on 11-21-06 at 03:46 PM
Is it OK to say I felt sorry for her?? I even thought Chris was nasty last night.

Everyone gets it. No one likes her. Enough already!!!!

Posted by qwertypie on 11-21-06 at 06:59 PM
Yeah, I actually found someof her remarks refreshingly honest.

Plus it has always driven me nuts when someone says that Pretty Woman was one of the most romantic movies ever.