URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1394
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Please help"

Posted by olena_k on 03-28-12 at 01:45 AM
I do not know English very well, sorry for the mistakes.
Good day to you!
This letter comes to my girlfriend, which currently require financial assistance, a person close to me.
Please read this letter and help if you can.
I apologize if the letter with this information you now have is not the first time!

Please help

Dear good people!

The letter writing to you all with a human for help.
Our friend, a wonderful man now needs financial assistance.
We are writing to each of you a sincere request for financial assistance that we can. For all of us a lot and even if each donate 10 – 20 $, this is enough to help.

Sincerely thank all those who care!

Funds can be counted as follows: swift: RZBA AT WW
RAIFFEISEN ZENTRALBANK OESTERREICH
AM STADTPARK 9
VIENNA
AUSTRIA
ACC.: № 70/55022305
swift: AVALUARIVF
BANK AVAL IVANO-FRANKIVSK REGIONAL
DIRECTION
ACC.028 - 262031923829
KLYMENKO OLENA

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Please help"
Posted by suzzee on 03-28-12 at 11:57 AM
The check is in the mail!
Of course you're my first!
I never lie.
You're the best!

Gee, I hope I win a siggie! Thanks for the new game, good luck on getting money from here.

Be sure to put on your snark-goggles and fasten your seat belt. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Orry-say, I-may ig-pay atin-lay is ot-nay o-say ood-gay. ese-play end-say oney-may o-tay e-may. Right away YAY!

I'll go bridal on your a$$

Posted by agman on 03-28-12 at 01:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

*Wonders why someone would put their bank account number on forum where everyone can see it, and hack it*

Posted by suzzee on 03-29-12 at 10:41 AM
I'm thinking it's the Le Banko de Tres Stooges. Besides this is a itotally secure site. Bank accounts are blocked from DAWS with less then 50 posts like the naughty words are. Those over 50 posts have gone through rigorous background checks. Don't you remember when someone asked for your banana hammock and or lacy bloomers for security reasons, I sure do and sure enough I got my okey dokey to post my 51st comment. Truuuuuuuust me.

At least that's what I'm told by Moe de Info. Total secure.

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by suzzee on 03-29-12 at 10:50 AM
I'm thinking it's the Le Banko de Tres Stooges. Besides this is a itotally secure site. Bank accounts are blocked from DAWS with less then 50 posts like the naughty words are. Those over 50 posts have gone through rigorous background checks. Don't you remember when someone asked for your banana hammock and or lacy bloomers for security reasons, I sure do and sure enough I got my okey dokey to post my 51st comment. Truuuuuuuust me.

At least that's what I'm told by Moe de Info. Total secure.

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by agman on 03-29-12 at 10:58 AM
I'm thinking someone posted the same message twice just in case I didn't see it the first time!

Posted by krismiss2us on 03-29-12 at 11:45 PM
i thought i made it clear - all money needs to be sent to me because

Posted by agman on 03-30-12 at 11:23 AM
We just need your bank account number first.

Posted by krismiss2us on 03-31-12 at 10:36 PM
8675309 please route all monies to that number...or something like that