URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1393
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bible Buddies"

Posted by mrc on 03-19-08 at 09:48 AM
This segment has been my fave part of the season. It doesn't seem to be leading to a change in ethical behavior or any smiting, but it sure is funny.

Bunnies eat nerds.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bible Buddies"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-19-08 at 01:07 PM
I agree 100%; the whole Bible stuff this season is pretty funny, especially considering that it's the kind of people you never would imagine laying around reading the Bible or anything that takes any sort of intelligence.

Natalie's whole "The Bible says Joshuah will be struck down" is excruciating, but Adam, Matt, and Ryan with their noses in the Bible all the time is pretty funny.

At least we know what a "cubit" is now...

Posted by samboohoo on 03-19-08 at 01:58 PM
I saw this on Sunday night I think. It was the part where Adam and Matty were reading and talking about David and his wives, etc. And then Ryan walked in and they told him. And Ryan's response struck me as so funny. I can't remember exactly what he said, something like, "David's the man" or something like that.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Posted by CTgirl on 03-19-08 at 02:44 PM
Last night was even funnier - comparing a chalice to Indiana Jones's search for the holy grail and how much money they'd need to find it for themselves. Their mental prowess is unbelieveable! I could see this being a skit on SNL.

Serious question: aren't they allowed to bring any other books with them? I wouldn't expect Matt or Adam to read the Bible as a first choice.

Posted by nazpink on 03-20-08 at 06:48 AM
The only book I've seen hanging around the BB house is the Bible, which is kind of ironic. It looked like Matt was reading Natalie's Bible, not his own.

Posted by mrc on 03-31-08 at 01:27 PM
Go Team Christ! (What a weird bunch of peeps.)

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler