URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 139
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"

Posted by OC TV Fan on 11-17-04 at 04:58 PM
Maxim has two special edition covers coming out for December 2004, containing the following apprentice women: Jenn C, Stacie J, Pam, Maria & Sandy. The magazine is already out in NYC and you can view the covers at maximonline.com

FHM magazine did the same thing last year by having Amy on the cover and the edition came out just before airdate.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I Got My Issue Yesterday."
Posted by Captain_Savem on 11-18-04 at 02:23 PM
My jaw hit the floor when I got to Stacie J's photo, WOW! What a difference a hairdo makes. All the women looked great (especially Jen C. and Maria). Pam's photo was also a jaw-dropper, very sexy. So if this reveals anything, then Sandy and Maria will get the boot tonight.

The Evolution Continues...

"RE: I Got My Issue Yesterday."
Posted by Wolfcat on 11-24-04 at 10:54 AM
I was hoping to see Elizabeth. Personally I thought she was the prettiest by far.
On the other hand I'm glad I didn't. Seems like it's self depracating for a "professional" to do these shoots.

Wolfcat

"Actually"
Posted by idiotcowboy on 11-18-04 at 02:55 PM
I think all this confirms is Sandy and Maria don't win. Using the same rational that Amy would not win because she too posed for the "girly" mag. I suppose it's interesting to note that Jenn M didn't pose, but since Ivana didnt either I wouldn't read too much into it.

-ICB

"RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
Posted by lindan on 11-18-04 at 04:05 PM
This may not mean much. Since Elizabeth and Stacy R didn't appear in the magazine cover, it doesn't tell us anything about which candidate has been fired and which candiate will be fired next.

For Amy's picture to be published on the magzaine last year, the reason maybe because she's the strongest woman candiate and also the only remaining woman at the time of the magazine publication. The magazine editor may not have any idea of which candiates will be fired after the magazine publication.

Posted by banzai on 11-18-04 at 05:26 PM
Liz turned down Playboy & Maxim. That's what she said at her official website forum.

Posted by lulu lemon on 11-19-04 at 00:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 00:36 AM (EST)

robin is apprently also featured on maximonline.com
http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/html/girl_1077.html

Posted by Alag on 11-19-04 at 01:14 AM
Could Kristi's boobs look any faker? Katrina's look pretty fake too.

Posted by Alag on 11-19-04 at 01:14 AM
<<>FHM magazine did the same thing
>last year by having Amy
>on the cover and the
>edition came out just before
>airdate. >>

I'm pretty sure Amy wasn't on the cover (just inside the mag).

Um, who is that on the cover with Sandy??? I can't figure out who that is. I know its Maria and Jen C. on one but Sandy and someone who looks nothing like anyone we've seen on APPRENTICE.

Posted by Captain_Savem on 11-19-04 at 01:11 PM
That's Stacie J. I didn't recognize her either.

The Evolution Continues...

Posted by lulu lemon on 11-19-04 at 01:58 PM
heres a pic from maximonline

if anybody has the subscription, and could post the actual pics from inside the magazine, that would be awesome.

Posted by trigirl on 11-23-04 at 11:31 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

This was sent to me from a gossipy friend. I don't think Sandy would have done the photo shoot if she won. I was just starting to like her....darn.

Posted by okca on 11-23-04 at 05:41 PM
in the 5 women group picture, aren't Stacie J. & Sandy's look exactly the same as the cover but just without Pam?
now, i wonder how much touch-up was used...

Posted by jae on 11-24-04 at 09:37 AM
>in the 5 women group picture,
>aren't Stacie J. & Sandy's
>look exactly the same as
>the cover but just without
>Pam?
>now, i wonder how much touch-up
>was used...

Definitely. Remember Pam is a lot taller than the others? She should be towering over them in that picture.

"Pamazon"
Posted by trigirl on 11-24-04 at 09:57 AM
Good point Jae! She was taller than all the men too. Obviously these shots were not taken together.

"RE: Pamazon"
Posted by xserver on 11-24-04 at 11:33 AM
Pam appears to be bending her knees in the picture, as if to lower herself.

I heard she's 5'11", but it she looks taller than that. Maybe it's the high heels?

"guess not"
Posted by JohnMc on 11-26-04 at 04:51 PM
I found it interesting that Sandy is still around even though she's in the Maxim spread. She even has an interview, although they don't talk about her being fired.

An interesting twist in what used to be a lockdown on media coverage until after the firing. Maybe Sandy is the final winner!

"RE: guess not"
Posted by smokedog on 11-26-04 at 05:37 PM
Amy was in a spread last year even though she made the final four. I'm thinking that Sandy won't win or even get second but I don't see why she can't make the final four.

Posted by banzai on 11-26-04 at 05:52 PM
>An interesting twist in what used
>to be a lockdown on
>media coverage until after the
>firing.

Maybe the magazine will argue that it is a December issue and not a November issue.
Since The Apprentice show ends in December, so a December issue is appropriate.

Posted by lulu lemon on 11-26-04 at 06:08 PM

Posted by freedomguy on 11-26-04 at 09:06 PM
Thanks for posting the pics for us. Those just can't be Pamela's boobs! In that picture, it just does not look real. On the show, she had little sex appeal, and in that pic, totally different look. I wonder how they altered the pic.

Posted by glitz on 11-26-04 at 10:16 PM
>Thanks for posting the pics for
>us. Those just can't be
>Pamela's boobs! In that picture,
>it just does not look
>real. On the show, she
>had little sex appeal, and
>in that pic, totally different
>look. I wonder how they
>altered the pic.

I totally agree with you here. Jenn C. was soooo airbrushed. Stacie J is a model anyway so she would look great, but the others, give me a break. Pamela looked butch before now she looks feminine?

Posted by Alag on 12-03-04 at 01:35 AM
>Thanks for posting the pics for
>us. Those just can't be
>Pamela's boobs! In that picture,
>it just does not look
>real. On the show, she
>had little sex appeal, and
>in that pic, totally different
>look. I wonder how they
>altered the pic.

Thems are fakes. E! Online's Kristin Veitch let the cat out and said that Pamela got boob jobs.

Who knew our little Pamela would be the biggest DAW?

Posted by Pepito on 12-02-04 at 05:11 PM
Thanks for the pics,lulu lemon.

Maria is so hard looking she scares me...