URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1388
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Good Idea . . or not?"

Posted by Lasann on 03-12-08 at 07:34 AM
Did Ryan make a good decision last night? I was thrilled that he turned the house as it was good TV. I actually giggled out loud. But was it the right decision for him in the long run?

He has aligned with Matt, Natalie, Adam, and Sheila - against Joshuah, Sharon, Chelsia, and James.

Granted he is the strongest in that group (with the possible exception of Matt's social game), and he wouldn't be in the other group.

What do you think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Good Idea . . or not?"
Posted by vince3 on 03-12-08 at 07:50 AM
It just might depend on who the Revived Hamster is. If it's Jen, then his game could possibly go into the toilet because he'd be on her like a cheap suit, plus her wandering mouth can easily alienate the entire house and get both of them in trouble, again........

Amanda and Allison, both of them would be another partner to be allied with, and a more immediate scapegoat/target for Josh especially.......

Parker and Jacob are wildcards, since they were the first two gone, and didn't really do much in the scheming department, although Parker wanting to get rid of Ryan in the insta-elimination doesn't help Ryan.......

Alex would most definitely be interesting because I think he wanted to be alligned with Ryan, Matt, Adam and James..... and hearing that James is either gone or was on the brink of gone due to Ryan/Matt's scheming would be an intriguing reaction.....

Posted by Estee on 03-12-08 at 08:03 AM
I just can't believe you used 'Matt' and 'social game' in the same sentence without putting 'total joke of a' in the middle.

Posted by mia rules18 on 03-12-08 at 08:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-08 AT 08:16 AM (EST)

That's right, let's face it, Matt didn't even save himself last night, SHEILA did. Sheila got to Ryan with the "bro's" talk, gentling nudging him back to his boys Adam and Matt and reinforcing what a strong foursome James, Chelsia, Josh and Sharon are. I think it was a good move by Sheila and Ryan. Matt of course was his usual cocky self after not being nominated...obnoxious, but I did LOVE the look on Josh's face!!!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-12-08 at 08:36 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 03-12-08
>AT 08:16 AM (EST)

>
>That's right, let's face it, Matt
>didn't even save himself last
>night, SHEILA did. Sheila got
>to Ryan with the "bro's"
>talk, gentling nudging him back
>to his boys Adam and
>Matt and reinforcing what a
>strong foursome James, Chelsia, Josh
>and Sharon are. I think
>it was a good move
>by Sheila and Ryan. Matt
>of course was his usual
>cocky self after not being
>nominated...obnoxious, but I did LOVE
>the look on Josh's face!!!
>
>
>
>

I disagree....Ryan was not seriously considering letting Matt go. Matt is his closest ally. Matt would never go after Ryan....he had bigger fish to fry. The show was edited to make for more drama.

Posted by mia rules18 on 03-12-08 at 09:20 AM
Yes, perhaps I am giving Sheila too much credit for the James nomination...either way Ryan was put in the middle of two groups and I believe he made the best choice, strategy wise. I'm seriously hoping that Allison comes back tonight to really make Josh's life miserable!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-12-08 at 02:30 PM
>Yes, perhaps I am giving Sheila
>too much credit for the
>James nomination...either way Ryan was
>put in the middle of
>two groups and I believe
>he made the best choice,
>strategy wise. I'm seriously hoping
>that Allison comes back tonight
>to really make Josh's life
>miserable!
>

Initially I wanted Allison. She still would be good. She would align with Ryan for sure. I think Alex would be good too. Alex would align with Ryan/Matt and go directly at Josh also. Plus Alex will be on a vengence and he was good at challenges. As long is the one that comes back is either Allison, Alex or Amanda I am happy.

Posted by Lasann on 03-12-08 at 08:16 AM
Oh Estee, I was wondering who would point that out.

But as we found out with Evel ##### and Booger the social game can be misleading. As irritating as we find him the hamsters aren't given clips to "highlight" it. I find his strategies to deal with different personalities insightful - disgusting but insightful. I think he will continue to enthrall Natalie with his abuse and her need for it. Adam is too dumb to know what is going on. Sheila is, well, useless.

I think the players on the other side, with the exception of Joshuah, will fall prey to him yet again.

And, yes, social he is.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-12-08 at 08:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-08 AT 08:37 AM (EST)

Yes, it was a fantastic move. he wasn't friends with Josh, Sharon, Chelsea, and James. To eliminate his closest ally (Matt) would of been moronic and he would've been the 5th person in that alliance. Now as you say, he may be the center of the new group....plus he is still likable. I doubt Ryan put a target on himself either because they hate Matt worse and Natalie for squeeling.

On top of the the 4 person alliance of James, Chelsea, Sharon and Josh is now going to lose a member. And Ryan's group likely will gain a new member.....Alex, Allison, Amanda, Jen, Parker and probably even Jacob would all join Ryan's group. it is not looking good for josh and his group. So obviosuly Ryan made a GREAT move....and I enjoyed it emmensely.