URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1386
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tar10 Fans, It's Time To Vote, Toot Quick!"

Posted by dabo on 09-17-06 at 02:42 AM
Wow, this one snuck up on us, especially with switch from Tuesday or Wednesday to, oh criminy, Sunday!

The purpose of this thread is to tell us who you think will be eliminated in this week’s episode. Or if you think it'll be a non-elimination and who's going to finish last? (Oh, like that woudl happen in the very first episode.)

Anyway, teams still (ha) in the game:

Bilaal and Sa'eed (Team Black Muslims)
David and Mary (Team Backwater Americans)
Duke and Laura (Team Straight and Gay)
Dustin and Kandice (Team Miss America)
Erwin and Godwin (Team Mom Liked You Best!)
Kellie and Jamie (Team Rah-Rah!)
Lyn and Karlyn (Team Sweet Home Alabama)
Peter and Sarah (Team Iron Man)
Rob and Kimberly (Team What's Your Poison)
Tom and Terry (Team Fake New York Careers)
Tyler and James (Team Pretty Boys)
Vipul and Arti (Team Calcutta)

Okay, I'm not as good at the Team thing as Pepe, my bad.

The Rules!

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 9, Episode 1 … TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Jonathan and Victoria. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Rob and Amber".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

I'm really terribly serious about the have fun thingie, don't let me down.

I means it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Peter and Sarah"
Posted by dabo on 09-17-06 at 02:59 AM
I really haven't a clue, just going with my PTTE.

"Vipul and Arti"
Posted by banzai on 09-17-06 at 03:05 AM
don't see them much in the promos

"Kellie and Jamie "
Posted by Snidget on 09-17-06 at 06:18 AM
Playing the "first female team to win" quote on the TAR website is the kiss of death card.

Haunted by Tribe!

"Vipul & Arti"
Posted by ARnutz on 09-17-06 at 08:40 AM
Maybe. I dunno.

"Lyn and Karlyn (Team Sweet Home Alabama)"
Posted by Lasann on 09-17-06 at 08:53 AM

It a Tribe original!!!

"David & Mary "
Posted by buckeyegirl on 09-17-06 at 10:56 AM
Just following my PTTE

A scary ARnutz!

"RE: David & Mary "
Posted by buckeyegirl on 09-17-06 at 10:57 AM

A scary ARnutz!

"Bilal & Sa'eed"
Posted by Jims02 on 09-17-06 at 11:00 AM
Just a random guess. They seem like a really interesting team, but I haven't seen anything about them in the promos. Maybe they don't last long?

The only team I feel semi-confident about is Peter and Sarah staying, since they specifically mentioned the triathletes in the commercials. So they gotta last longer than one leg, right? Right?

"Duke and Laura"
Posted by popeave on 09-17-06 at 12:31 PM
No reason. Just a guess!

"David and Mary"
Posted by michel on 09-17-06 at 02:12 PM
China is going to be too tough.

""Lyn and Karlyn..."
Posted by realitybites on 09-17-06 at 03:26 PM
...you're the last team to get the artifact. Your hunt ends here."

(phone goes blank)

What do you mean that's the wrong show?

I'm realitybites and I approved this post.

"Tom and Terry"
Posted by Seana on 09-17-06 at 04:40 PM
Following my PTTE. Alternately, David and Mary or Lyn and Karlyn. Or Jamie and Kellie. Or Dustin and Kandice.

"David & Mary"
Posted by EmmaHead on 09-17-06 at 05:36 PM
I don't see them going very far.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster!

"Bilal & Sa'eed"
Posted by mysticwolf on 09-17-06 at 07:29 PM
No real clue, but I just don't think they're going to do all that well. They could surprise me.

"Bilaal & Sa'eed"
Posted by Estee on 09-17-06 at 07:52 PM
What makes you think Homeland Security will even let them into the first airport?